Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Incrementing Clenbuterol Cycle Expert needed

  1. #1
    gorog25's Avatar
    gorog25 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    113

    Incrementing Clenbuterol Cycle Expert needed

    Hi guys,

    I started this thread because even if I a read a loots of thread about Clenbutarol. I still do not have the information I need. I hope some one will answer my questions here. I need to point out, I do not want to see posts saying that is dangerous or kill your hart or I would not do it mate. I just need some information and maybe a confirmation that I am thinking about it is correct.
    So. Most people who go against it do it because of the harsh side affects. In most threads I was read the participants do 1 or 2 weeks ON/OFF cycles. Actually that is I want to avoid, because I believe the harsh side effects comes more likely with this option.
    I do not found a thread about the incrementing cycle. I believe it is safer. I would like an advice or even a summary from an expert regarding this method. Or even a batter method. What body fat reduction can I expect? How bad could be the side effects if I built up my body tolerance slowly? Is it start to burn fat at the beganing? Do we really need high dose?Is it would work on a low constant dose?
    I plan to start like this. Of course with Potassium and Taurine supply.
    Day1 Day 4 20mcg
    Day5 Day10 40mcg
    Day11 Day15 60mcg
    Day16 Day20 80mcg
    Day21- Day25 100mcg
    Day26 Day30 120mcg
    This way would it work? I also would like to continue my Yohimbine HCL, EGCG, and Chromium Picolinate, Shynephrine combo.
    I am 61 and 200lbs with 15.58% BF at the moment.
    My diet is 65% protein 25% fat and 10% low GI carbs.

  2. #2
    Machdiesel's Avatar
    Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,108
    first off most people are against it due to certain literature about it effecting your heart long term. As far as sides they aren't any different then most "fat loss" drugs. Increased heart rate , sweating etc. I don't think you need to be so liberal with the incremental increases, you feel the sides within a day. I'd say say day 1-2 40mcg. Then if you feel ok go to 80. Then after 80 go up in 20's. I've gone up to 160 before and felt fine, and I'm super sensative to stimulants.

  3. #3
    RangerDanger830's Avatar
    RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,870
    It is one thing to get on google scholar and pull up an article that supports your argument at first glance. Understanding and interpreting the data is what real scientists do. If half the people on this site that say they research actually conducted research by my definition they would know that the Clen studies do not apply to us entirely.

    Every study I have ever read that shows Clenbuterol negatively impacting our bodies included doses thousands of times higher than what we take each day. Of course there is going to be some atrophy in the heart at those doses. In one study, rats were given 2g of Clen a day and showed a ~30% decrease in heart muscles. Hell, you take a whole bottle of ibuprofen daily for a month I would expect similarly insanse results.

    Clen is as safe to use as the next AAS as long as we do so properly. Having said that your plan will not work because your B2 receptors will down regulate quickly and the last few doses will not even be doing anything. Unless you take something to upregulate them, such as Keto.

    I despise low carb diets.

  4. #4
    gorog25's Avatar
    gorog25 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    first off most people are against it due to certain literature about it effecting your heart long term. As far as sides they aren't any different then most "fat loss" xxxx. Increased heart rate , sweating etc. I don't think you need to be so liberal with the incremental increases, you feel the sides within a day. I'd say say day 1-2 40mcg. Then if you feel ok go to 80. Then after 80 go up in 20's. I've gone up to 160 before and felt fine, and I'm super sensative to stimulants.
    Thank you for your answer Machdiesel. When we talk about long term, I believe it means years. Actually I would not do it that long. With short cycles and break periods I would not worried about heart issues at all, but actually I am not an expert I read in one of the threads here that someone had horribly shaky hands and he felt like an alcoholic. Is it common effect?
    So, do you recommend to go up the highest mcg I can cope with, lets say within a week and keep that dose until the end of my planned interval? What is the reasonable BF reduction within a 30 period? How long should be one safe cycle?

  5. #5
    RangerDanger830's Avatar
    RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,870
    Quote Originally Posted by gorog25 View Post
    Thank you for your answer Machdiesel. When we talk about long term, I believe it means years. Actually I would not do it that long. With short cycles and break periods I would not worried about heart issues at all, but actually I am not an expert I read in one of the threads here that someone had horribly shaky hands and he felt like an alcoholic. Is it common effect?
    So, do you recommend to go up the highest mcg I can cope with, lets say within a week and keep that dose until the end of my planned interval? What is the reasonable BF reduction within a 30 period? How long should be one safe cycle?
    Shaky hands is a very common side effect. I have been teaching in front of the class and had it become an issue to where a student mentioned it so be careful if you are in a sensitive profession.

    Most users do not go above 120mcg daily. They usually start with 20mcg and taper up in 20mcg increments every few days depending on what they can tolerate. 120mcg should be plenty. I have seen some guys do 200mcg daily but they said it tends to be not worth it.

    Cycles vary greatly but two of the most typical cycles include six weeks straight of using clen , tapering up to 120mcg while using keto alongside it the entire time. The other popular one is not using keto and doing two weeks on and two weeks off for a total of 12 weeks. I have tried many different cycles with Clen and now prefer the 6 week straight with keto.

    It is impossible to say what your BF% reduction will be since there are too many variables involved. I read one study that estimated increases of metabolism as much as 10% but they were guessing based on murky data.

    Considering the studies I mentioned above using very high doses in very small mammals it is hard to say what a safe cycle length for us would be especially considering the much lower doses we are taking compared to those studies. I just do not go over 6 weeks at a time for no other reason than to play it safe.

    Do not expect to see amazing instant results and it is best to use at lower body fat percentages because of the side effects, but you should be okay there. It is a great product to incorporate into the end stages of a cut in my opinion.

  6. #6
    gorog25's Avatar
    gorog25 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    It is one thing to get on google scholar and pull up an article that supports your argument at first glance. Understanding and interpreting the data is what real scientists do. If half the people on this site that say they research actually conducted research by my definition they would know that the Clen studies do not apply to us entirely.

    Every study I have ever read that shows Clenbuterol negatively impacting our bodies included doses thousands of times higher than what we take each day. Of course there is going to be some atrophy in the heart at those doses. In one study, rats were given 2g of Clen a day and showed a ~30% decrease in heart muscles. Hell, you take a whole bottle of ibuprofen daily for a month I would expect similarly insanse results.

    Clen is as safe to use as the next AAS as long as we do so properly. Having said that your plan will not work because your B2 receptors will down regulate quickly and the last few doses will not even be doing anything. Unless you take something to upregulate them, such as Keto.

    I despise low carb diets.
    Thank you RangerDanger830.

    I would love to read proper updated researches in our cases

    What cycle you would recommend? Actually I do not know much about Keto so I need to read a little bit about it.

    About carbs within the last few years I become a big believer that carbs are not essential for our body. We can get energy from protein and fat so I try to eat the less possible carbs daily. If I am eat it, it most of the times low GI.
    In the last few months it worked for me very well. I am feel much better and more energetic and heve not lost any muscle during my fat loss plan. My muscle mass even increased. So I cannot say any bad about this diet.
    Any way I might change it a little bit when I going to start "bulking".
    But there is a fact what need to keep in mind. Our body very unlikely store protein as fat, but the unused crbs ends up in your fat cells.
    I believe that implementing this type of died have a good BF lowering effects. When I gain the 8-10% I will not worried about carbs at all.

  7. #7
    RangerDanger830's Avatar
    RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,870
    Quote Originally Posted by gorog25 View Post
    Thank you RangerDanger830.

    I would love to read proper updated researches in our cases

    What cycle you would recommend? Actually I do not know much about Keto so I need to read a little bit about it.

    About carbs within the last few years I become a big believer that carbs are not essential for our body. We can get energy from protein and fat so I try to eat the less possible carbs daily. If I am eat it, it most of the times low GI.
    In the last few months it worked for me very well. I am feel much better and more energetic and heve not lost any muscle during my fat loss plan. My muscle mass even increased. So I cannot say any bad about this diet.
    Any way I might change it a little bit when I going to start "bulking".
    But there is a fact what need to keep in mind. Our body very unlikely store protein as fat, but the unused crbs ends up in your fat cells.
    I believe that implementing this type of died have a good BF lowering effects. When I gain the 8-10% I will not worried about carbs at all.
    I disagree with you on some things but agree with you on others. On one hand, if you need to shed a quick couple of pounds temporarily, low carb is an effective means. However, if you are looking to get lean, and I mean lean, and keep yourself that way then the answer is not to avoid carbs, but to be very selective with them.

    I have eaten plenty of high carb diets and still gotten very lean, yes it did take longer but I felt I kept the fat off much easier. It is true that we need carbs for energy, being a biologist I can explain exactly why but you are going to have to trust me as I do not want to write it all out.

    My preferred Clen diets are the last few weeks of my diet. I will set a date to meet my goal and backwards plan six weeks from there. I will do a six week cycle of clen building my dose up to 120mcg within the first two weeks and maintaining that dose until the end, I do not taper down.

    Here is your Keto info:

    http://forums.steroid.com/educationa...need-know.html

  8. #8
    gorog25's Avatar
    gorog25 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    113
    Actually I used the wrong word. SELECTIVE is batter you right i like to change my diet and to reducing carbs to a minimum is a great option for me at the moment, but I might try other diet I am really open minded. If you could suggest a good diet what is works well I am happy to try especially for the clen keto combo. I have 4 month left to reduce my BF to 10-11% or even lower. I bet with my friends that I can do it, if not I lose my word and a huge amount of cash.
    Thank you for the info about Keto.
    How is your six weeks diet looks like? What is the percentage ratio of Protein, Fat and Carbs? How many keto you consumed daily? What training routine works best? I plan to do swimming as a cardio I do it every morning anyway, and about 4-5 sets with 8-15 reps and thre exercise per muscle group with one rest day in a week.
    Actually I most of the time sitting in my office, but if any driver call in sick I must jump behind the wheels and drive 44 tones lorry. So shaky hands, how shaky? Is it safe to drive?

  9. #9
    RangerDanger830's Avatar
    RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,870
    Quote Originally Posted by gorog25 View Post
    Actually I used the wrong word. SELECTIVE is batter you right i like to change my diet and to reducing carbs to a minimum is a great option for me at the moment, but I might try other diet I am really open minded. If you could suggest a good diet what is works well I am happy to try especially for the clen keto combo. I have 4 month left to reduce my BF to 10-11% or even lower. I bet with my friends that I can do it, if not I lose my word and a huge amount of cash.
    Thank you for the info about Keto.
    How is your six weeks diet looks like? What is the percentage ratio of Protein, Fat and Carbs? How many keto you consumed daily? What training routine works best? I plan to do swimming as a cardio I do it every morning anyway, and about 4-5 sets with 8-15 reps and thre exercise per muscle group with one rest day in a week.
    Actually I most of the time sitting in my office, but if any driver call in sick I must jump behind the wheels and drive 44 tones lorry. So shaky hands, how shaky? Is it safe to drive?
    I dose my Keto at 4mg a day. Some use just 2mg a day and I have seen it go as high as 10mg like that post suggested. I have taken Clen with and without Keto and I find 4mg is plenty for me, sometimes I do go up to 5mg if I am seeing my body temp drop, indicating the Clen is losing effectiveness.

    As far as training routine, I do not change mine up as often as other people do so the biggest difference between a bulk routine and a cut routine is cardio. I do much more cardio on a cut than on a bulk. I have only done one six week cut, usually I plan well in advance and give myself plenty of time to cut fat. If I cut too fast, like the six week cut, I find I am more likely to relapse on my diet.

    As far as a six week cut goes I did it on my first cycle of Tren and I took advantage of the AAS in my system and went 800 calories under TDEE. I also used Clen but did not use it the entire 6 weeks as the clen, combined with my cycle, made my BP go higher than I would have liked or anticipated.

    I did lower my carbs some and was very selective with them as you said. Protein was the largest part of my diet while only 30% of it being carbs. Most of them were complex carbs and I made sure to ingest a lot of fiber as I found it was easier to stave off the hunger in doing so. I only ate one very small portion of simple carbs in the morning right before my workout, otherwise I felt drained.

    Your sets and reps seem fine to me. I will say as I forgot to mention it earlier that I lift heavier and do fewer reps on a bulk. The only reason I do more reps per set on a cut is because I like to keep my heart rate higher during my workout while I am cutting to burn those extra calories.

    Swimming is the devil for me. I love doing it but I find that every time I do an intense cardio session in the pool that consists of treading water with weights and laps I get nauseous afterwards so I just prefer to run. As far as the shaky hands goes, they will be pretty shaky but it was nowhere near enough to affect my driving. It is not parkinsons bad or anything, you can control it when you are grasping something. They really only shake when the palm is open and relaxed, for me anyway.

  10. #10
    gorog25's Avatar
    gorog25 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    I dose my Keto at 4mg a day. Some use just 2mg a day and I have seen it go as high as 10mg like that post suggested. I have taken Clen with and without Keto and I find 4mg is plenty for me, sometimes I do go up to 5mg if I am seeing my body temp drop, indicating the Clen is losing effectiveness.

    As far as training routine, I do not change mine up as often as other people do so the biggest difference between a bulk routine and a cut routine is cardio. I do much more cardio on a cut than on a bulk. I have only done one six week cut, usually I plan well in advance and give myself plenty of time to cut fat. If I cut too fast, like the six week cut, I find I am more likely to relapse on my diet.

    As far as a six week cut goes I did it on my first cycle of Tren and I took advantage of the AAS in my system and went 800 calories under TDEE. I also used Clen but did not use it the entire 6 weeks as the clen, combined with my cycle, made my BP go higher than I would have liked or anticipated.

    I did lower my carbs some and was very selective with them as you said. Protein was the largest part of my diet while only 30% of it being carbs. Most of them were complex carbs and I made sure to ingest a lot of fiber as I found it was easier to stave off the hunger in doing so. I only ate one very small portion of simple carbs in the morning right before my workout, otherwise I felt drained.

    Your sets and reps seem fine to me. I will say as I forgot to mention it earlier that I lift heavier and do fewer reps on a bulk. The only reason I do more reps per set on a cut is because I like to keep my heart rate higher during my workout while I am cutting to burn those extra calories.

    Swimming is the devil for me. I love doing it but I find that every time I do an intense cardio session in the pool that consists of treading water with weights and laps I get nauseous afterwards so I just prefer to run. As far as the shaky hands goes, they will be pretty shaky but it was nowhere near enough to affect my driving. It is not parkinsons bad or anything, you can control it when you are grasping something. They really only shake when the palm is open and relaxed, for me anyway.
    Thank you very much, all the info was very useful. Now I am going to put in practice.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •