Bi6 7omo is offline Junior Member

Quick bit of advice please.

Hi guys ,

Currently on week 10 of first cycle and everything was going great I'm loving it , researched for a couple of years so its long awaited.
    Anyway I'm using gp test e 2x250mg ai and hcg . I'm 24

I did 20 injections in the quads alternating no problem at all then i got a infection in my right quad. went doctors got antibiotics still on them now. so i asked a friend to give me a injection in my glute first glute shot ok the second one also now infected and i don't know whats going on do you think its the gear or my technique, was always fresh needle to draw fresh needle to pin , alcohol swipe vial and my leg with different swabs. I would call it a day and start pct in 2 weeks but i have a holiday booked in 2weeks 2nd-9th just as pct should start. my plans was to have my last pin before i went away and come back to pct.

Im a bit worried about giving my self another shot.i have been in pain for a couple weeks What can i do to stop myself crashing. i was thinking a few 0.3ml sub q shots.

Any feedback appreciated.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its strange it didn't happen sooner but yeah it still could be or an allergic reaction.

There has been a few cases of dirty gear. What is the brand?

If you don't have much left I would just toss it and consider the cycle done. If you have a lot then try to sterilize it.

I knows its weird, i had 4 vials first 2 i used was fine, no pain, the third vial has caused me issues and i have a fourth vial unopened. Its Geneza. All I'm worries about it crashing before or on holiday and having no libido and feeling like shit.

If i stop it would be 3weeks since my last shot, the day i fly out. my options are stop and leave it alone completely , try my last vial? try a few small subq shots or ask one of my buddies for a different bottle but no guarantee.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I'd probably try the last vial. Or try and get something that isn't Geneza shite.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Deal Me In is offline Member
    My first reaction was to switch vials. You could always filter it again and see what happens.

Im not going to take anything until i get my glute infection sorted, I'm on antibiotics no improvement yet but only been a couple of days. Maybe try the last bottle then, what about a few small 0.3ml sub q shots with slim pin.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    If the gear is causing the infection it won't matter if it's IM or SubQ. Second, I doubt you could push oil through a slin pin in any reasonable amount of time. But I've never tried it.

Thread Information