Thread: Cycle advice.

MRmagicman is offline New Member

Cycle advice.

hey guys im wanting to run a new cycle and would like your advice on what i have so far.
    firstly here are my stats I'm 27 6,4 105kg I'm not 100% sure on my bf but It would be between 13 and 15% I've done 4 cycles since I was 24 all test e only and the last one being 600mg a week. After I did my last cycle I did get blood work done maybe 2-3 months after I finished and it was all fine. I've been training since I was a teenager playing competitive sports and started seriously lifting since like 21.
    since ive only done test e i was going to try sust 250 and var on a 10 week cycle
    1-10 sust 250 500mg/wk
    1-6 var 60mg ed (or should it be run 4 weeks after the start?

i have a few questions, im wanting to run hcg during cycle at 1000iu a week should i start this at the start of the cycle or 4th week in when the longer esters are active and run it to week 12, and would nolva be enough for a pct 40/40/20/20 if i did use hcg. i dont want to use clomid again as it gave me the worst acne.

hope that all makes sense and any info you guys could give would be great.thanks!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why not running test e again, why sust? I'd want to run it 12 weeks either way.

Doesn't really matter when you run your var tbh but your dose of 60mg will likely be a bit low.

You only need HCG at 500iu per week (250iu x 2 per week). Run it from week 1 up until 3 days before pct.

Where is your AI and what dosing plan is there for it?

Why do you think clomid gives you acne and not fluctuating hormones at the end of cycle?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks for replying.
    To be honest i just wanted to try something different more of a cutting cycle and ive read that people have had good success with using sust and var. i forgot to add the AI in would arimidex at 0.25mg a day be sufficient?
    the first two cycles i did i used nolva only for pct which i did get acne but it was pretty mild, the 3rd cycle i included clomid to my pct and the acne was horrible got it all down my back and under my chest then on my last one i went back to just using nolva and got only slight acne again. the 3rd and 4th cycle were both 600mg/week of test e. should i bumb that var up to 80mg and keep it to 6 weeks?
    Last edited by MRmagicman; 08-26-2014 at 04:19 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Well, your diet will dictate the quality of your cut, not the type of test used. Have you considered an 8 week prop cycle instead? Quickly done and quick into pct making it about 6 weeks shorter period than a long estered test.

80mg var a day yes. Unless you have pharma grade but I'll wager you don't.

A'dex at 0.25mg EOD to start unless you know you need more. No need to dose it every day though and 0.5mg EOD is just as effective as 0.25 ED.

Personally I'd take the risk with the clomid. Potential acne for a few weeks versus potential recovery difficulties? That's a no brainer for me.

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yeah was think about doing prop but i ball 3 times a week so dunno how ill be with running and having corkys. Is there something i can take to make the pumps for var less harsh? and have you had experience using NAC for liver support?
    I know sust has prop in it
    Last edited by MRmagicman; 08-26-2014 at 08:16 PM.

Thread Information