Jake198599 is offline Junior Member

Injection Questions

300mg Test E x2 a week

250iu HCG x2 a week

If done on the same day for both, is it okay to inject in the same spot on the glute? Or should it be Test on right glute, HCG on left glute, for example? Or just different spots on the same side?

Is it better to inject HCG using Subcutaneous method? Or should I stick to Intramuscular like I will be with the Test E?

Is it okay to only use the glutes for an entire cycle of injecting both?

So for 1 day of injecting both, it would require 4 needles(all 23 gauge 1.5inch or 1inch) to pull out from vials then replace for injection, correct? Or is 25 gauge 1inch okay to use?

Also, each HCG injection would be 1/10th of 1ML. Does that sound correct?

Thank you.
    Last edited by Jake198599; 08-27-2014 at 11:22 PM.

Wintermaul is offline Junior Member
    If done on the same day for both, is it okay to inject in the same spot on the glute?
    Yes its okay to inject on the same spot within the same syringe.
    Is it better to inject HCG using Subcutaneous method? Or should I stick to Intramuscular like I will be with the Test E?
    Its not better, but more usual maybe. Its easier for you to just stick with the IM like with the test e since youre shooting the same spot same time anyway.
    Is it okay to only use the glutes for an entire cycle of injecting both?
    How long are you running? I guess it would be okey and more than doable to just stick to glutes when youre just injecting twice a week. Though it would even then maybe build up scar tissue, less likely but still possible. So i would recommend you to add another site to your plan.
    So for 1 day of injecting both, it would require 4 needles(all 23 gauge 1.5inch or 1inch) to pull out from vials then replace for injection, correct? Or is 25 gauge 1inch okay to use?
    Depends on your plan. You can just use 1 needle to mix the stuff, withdraw test and hCG . And then switch needle to inject with. Thats only 2 needles.
    Also, each HCG injection would be 1/10th of 1ML. Does that sound correct?
    This is hard to answer, because it depends on your dosage. If you got a vial of 5000iu and mix it with 2ml then yes, that would make 1/10th of a ml = 250iu hCG

anthg89 is offline Associate Member
    Arent you ment to inject hcg in the stomach not the glute?

Wintermaul is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anthg89 View Post
    Arent you ment to inject hcg in the stomach not the glute?
    As i said, its pretty usual to inject hCG into fat, subcutaneous. But it can very well also be injected IM. And when you take it with test anyway its really easy just to do it the same time. Though, it really doesnt matter. But when you take just the hCG people tend to do it sub. Sub seems easier because you can just use a insulin -needle to do it. Maybe IM-needles seem more horrifying.

anthg89 is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm I think I would stick to stomach fat lol

Jake198599 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermaul View Post
    Depends on your plan. You can just use 1 needle to mix the stuff, withdraw test and hCG. And then switch needle to inject with. Thats only 2 needles.
    Thank you for responses.

Do you know the best method for a new person to mix these 2 effectively for 1 injection? Any video demos of mixing for 1 injection possibly?

Again, thanks.

Thread Information