Nailhead322 is offline New Member

Looking for some advice.

Looking for advice......
    I am a 40 year old man. 6' 1" 202lbs 11% body fat. 46" chest 16" biceps. My diet is 3100 calories, 30% protein, 45% carbs, and 25% fat all clean eating. I have done an 11 week cycle of test E 450 mg/ week in the past and it was well tolerated although I was uneducated and didn't eat enough during the cycle (2000 calories daily) to get desired results. I was sitting at about 18% body fat at 230 lbs and cut during the cycle but once I got off the gear my weight plummeted from 212 to 200. I was looking for suggestions to put on about 10 lbs of muscle mass over a 10-12 week cycle. I have access to almost all types of gear......

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You could do a 12 week tes only cycle hopefully incorporating hcg and an AI while on cycle. Do your homework on your diet and get your TDEE and calories set to bulk. I prefer a 40/40/20 split but that's me. 10 lbs of muscle on cycle isn't going to happen. If you gain 15 lbs on cycle, only a third is muscle if you are lucky. So.... Shoot for a 3 to 5 lb muscle gain that you keep post cycle and that will be a great goal.

Thread Information