Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Baxter35
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 2 Post By fit2bOld

Thread: ANAVAR (Oxadralone) Only Cycle Need Guidance Seriously!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Warrior360 is offline New Member

ANAVAR (Oxadralone) Only Cycle Need Guidance Seriously!!!

Hi all,

To start off:
    Age 23
    Weight: 178
    Height: 5.8"
    Bf% Around 14-16%
    I been training rigorously for about 6-7 years. The reason that I decided to jump into the juice, because I feel that for the past 2 years, my body composition didn't change a thing. Despite trying to change my routine, add supplements, etc. I felt I reached my natural limit.

So, I decided to run an Anavar Only Cycle and add Test the Last 4 weeks of Cycle (when my natty test will hit rock bottom) . Here is the plan for my cycle:

Cycle Duration Daily Mg.
    1 Week 20mg a day
    2 Week 20mg a day
    3 Week 30mg a day
    4 Week 30mg a day
    5 Week 40mg a day
    6 Week 40mg a day
    7 Week 40mg a day + Test E 283.5mg a week
    8 Week 30mg a day + Test E 283.5mg a week
    9 Week 10mg a day + Test E 283.5mg a week
    10 Week 0 mg a day + Test E 283.5mg a week

*Taken proportionally every 7-8 hrs, with the high dose in the early morning.
    4 Weeks of PCT (Nolva or Clomid)

My diet its pretty clean at around 1600 cals a day, which is maintenance for me. I'm working out a total of 1.5 hrs 4-5 times a week with 20 minutes of cardio.I'm hoping to loose at least 6-8 pounds while adding 5-6 pounds of lean mass. Is it possible???

So far, I'm in the beginning of my 3 week, and I've noticed crazy pumps specially in my legs. Bloating like no other, vascularity, and strengths gains.
    In terms of my weight, I went from 178 to 184!!! is it normal???

Must mention, that my anavar is 100% legit and U.S pharma -Par Pharma and Upsher Pharma( got it from an HIV patient).

Please drop your comments, knowledge, help, criticism, everything is welcomed!!!

Best,

Ed

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Not good. Why would you crash your test then try to up it with test E that will take up to five weeks to develop full saturation?
    Then you ask for advice 3 weeks in.
    I would stop this cycle and do a pct.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Not good. Why would you crash your test then try to up it with test E that will take up to five weeks to develop full saturation?
    I second this^^^^

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    third this ^^^

and to add, not only are you not ready you do not know how to eat. 1600 calories? and you're trying to add muscle?

I would have you eating a lot more, adding some cardio and recomping quite nicely without juice.

Also you're probably taking dbol right now not var, despite what you think you might have gotten

Fit2Bold, just wondering if there is something else I could do or add instead of just abandoning once I already started this. I really will like to keep it going. But if there is nothing else to do, then I will stop. In terms of the Test, I just felt since I'm new to the game, Var will suffice from the beginning and the fact I don't have enough to keep the same dosage constant for a long time.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Unless your Anavar cycle is this well planned you can forget about it: ANAVAR Cycle (for those interested)

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Agree with Drewz about your var probably being d'bol.

And agree with everyone else about you abandoning your poor cycle plan and running a pct.

Best of luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Agree with Drewz about your var probably being d'bol.

And agree with everyone else about you abandoning your poor cycle plan and running a pct.

Best of luck.

I highly doubt its something else because I got it from an HIV patient who has been prescribed all this years and build up an overstock. He showed me prescriptions and all the bottles were sealed and with all the advisements the pharmacy put all over the bottle.

Also, any recommendation to all you besides just abandoning it? I would not like to stop 2 weeks in, but I don't want to mess myself up either.

Thanks guys for the help!!!

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Unfortunately abandoning really is the only safe advice anyone can give right now. Even if you changed your strategy based on better info, you don't have the right compounds on hand to properly execute it. Do you even have your pct meds on hand already? You said pct will be nolva or clomid, which sounds like you don't even have either yet when you really should have both. Everyone here puts safety first, and without the right products or knowledge, the sooner you stop the better your chances of recovery with no damages. Besides, even if you do continue its doubtful you'll retain any gains based on your diet.
    Warrior360 likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well the good news is at least you know what you have is legit.
    It also means that you can stop what you are doing, put what you have away in a safe place, recover and learn how to do things the right way for next time.

No need to try to rush into things again and you will be 10x more happy with the results.

Sometimes the best solution is to stop. I have had to stop for one reason or another several times. Its never easy but every time I was glad I did later.
    Warrior360 likes this.

Baxter35 Awesome advice bro, I will stop today and ran a pct. What you think is enough? Please also shed some light on what will be a proper cycle to run where I will retain my gains and be happy. I must also mention that I'm not looking for a bodybuilder kinda mass instead I'm looking for an athletic build look.

Thanks bro

lovbyts

You are totally right! Patience is the key!!! Could you shed some light on what is actually a good starter cycle? I would like to start slow and not go crazy with heavier compounds.

Fit2Bold I totally agree with you brother, this years should be my prime years but I just don't think I have the genetics. I've worked out along with serious bodybuilders, follow their diet and even train with them. But last year was disappointing as workouts, supplements, rest, and diet was on check and yet no worthy change in my body composition. Could you please explain why TEST should be run and base? and the reason I didn't do this was because of the side effects and the fact that it further suppresses your HPTA and recovery will be a bit harder.

THANKS GUYS
    Last edited by Warrior360; 09-03-2014 at 08:16 AM.

Stoping is your best bet.
    Take time to learn how to do this properly.
    Every cycle should have a test base.
    You will hear and read of many oral only cycles, these crash your natural testosterone and are taxing on the liver.
    Gains are short lived and in my opinion 18-25 are prime time for building muscle naturally.
    Problem being most don't have the drive to train hard and put the effort into nutrition required to take advantage of this life stage.
    Partying, drinking, late nights, and fast food seem to be what's going on.

The drugs will still be there when you truly ready.
    gold43 and Warrior360 like this.

gold43 is offline Associate Member

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle ;
    Is what you should read, try a test enthate cycle.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    1600 calories is for an old lady ?

All your answers are in the educational threads marked important at the top of the page.
    Funny how everyone skips those important threads.

Thread Information