luciuswillson is offline Junior Member

Getting ready to start my first cycle this week.

Ok I am getting ready to start my first cycle this week. I plan on taking 300mg of test E 2x per week for a total of 600 mg per week. The reason I am choosing 600 is because I read a study a few months ago (can't find the study now) that had participants on 600 of Test E and the group on the test E lost body fat and gained lean mass.

My question is while I know numbers on research can be manipulated can body composition be change on a cycle with following a good diet and doing plenty of cardio. Is so what are some realistic changes. I am 6ft 260 18%body fat. I know at a higher body fat I could amortize quicker but I have adex on hand and will be taking .25 eod.

I will also be putting a question on the diet section and lifting section that will go along with this. I would also like to do a daily blog type of post with my results.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Any fat loss on any amount of test is due to diet and cardio and of course muscle gain is due to training as well as diet.

To many variable to estimate. Depends on your genetics and training.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Can you post a pic? Those are some big stats for a natty.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

kauaiHI is offline New Member
    213 lbs of lbm natty at 6'??!

luciuswillson is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for yours guys help. From looking at the picture chart of bf I seem to be more like 25 % bf. Any way would adding test e (I do understand about estrogen) help me in a cut. I am on cutting calories 2600 60 fat 265 pro and about 280 cho but I usually don't go over 200-220. My strength program in the training forum and I do cardio 4-5x per week 40 minutes on step mill

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by luciuswillson View Post
    Thanks for yours guys help. From looking at the picture chart of bf I seem to be more like 25 % bf. Any way would adding test e (I do understand about estrogen) help me in a cut. I am on cutting calories 2600 60 fat 265 pro and about 280 cho but I usually don't go over 200-220. My strength program in the training forum and I do cardio 4-5x per week 40 minutes on step mill
    You dont need AAs you need to concentrate on your diet!!

Thread Information