Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By lucabratzi

Thread: How to measure out just .25mg nolvadex??

theblaze1987 is offline Associate Member

How to measure out just .25mg nolvadex??

Ok guys so for anyone who has been following some of my posts. I'm on a all test cycle right now and to make a long story short I got some nolvadex in the mail yesterday, I was told to take .25mg eod. Ok so the nolvadex(tamox) is 20mg/ml. So it came with a syringe that is 1ml, with increments of .1 so if my math is correct each .1 is 2mg. Each .1 increment on the syringe has 5 lines in it. So each line is .4mg so that means I need a little over just half a 1/5 line of .1ml... That's an insanely small amount to try to measure out. It's not even practical to try and measure something you need to be precise with. I feel like a dropper would be better, yesterday I just dropped three drops into a Gatorade cap mixed it with a splash of Gatorade in the cap but I feel like there has to be a better why? Any ideas suggestions?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    .25mg nolvaddex eod? I think maybe you are mixing up arimidex and nolvadex my friend.
    clarky. and lucabratzi like this.

What I have is liquid tamox Fromm ar-r aka nolvadex . I don't know I'm just doing what so done else suggested in another thread how much should I tak then, is it better to take on an empty stomach this is for during my cycle not pct.

Any suggestions anyone?

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    You need armidex for on cycle at .25mg.

That would be use PCT(nolvadex ). If I am thinking right.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    To be blunt you haven't done your research, you should not be cycling yet.

Bodacious is right - Adex on cycle @ 0.25mg EOD, Nolva is for PCT along side Clomid.
    hCG on cycle too!

Lay out your stats (age/height/weight/bf%/lifting experience) and proposed cycle for people to better understand and provide help.

Everything is explained very simply in the: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Don't skim through it, read the whole thing and then read it again.
    Being spoon fed advice is precisely why you are not sure what to do.
    Last edited by DrewZ; 10-02-2014 at 12:07 PM.

We'll I've already read it and had a very long thread convering this issue. The question still stands even if I'm asking about pct how do you measure out .25mg can you answer that, this is a forum where people ask questions right? So can you answer it?

deerparkwater is offline Junior Member
    you are probably thinking of armidex… .25 EOD so for that you would pull a quarter of the 1ml that would be .25 and not nolvadex ….

Adex meanin liquid letro on ar-r right??? The fact that you guys call it one thing and are calls it another is the reason I ordered the wrong stuff to begin with. So I will order the letro if that is what you are referring to when you say adex? But again I still want to know how to measure out something as small as .25 mg of nolvadex for pct

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Your basically right about how to measure, its just doing the math. Measuring .25 of nolvadex doesn't have a purpose though because it isn't taken in those small amounts. As stated already that dosing is for arimidex which is what you need on cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by theblaze1987 View Post
    We'll I've already read it and had a very long thread convering this issue. The question still stands even if I'm asking about pct how do you measure out .25mg can you answer that, this is a forum where people ask questions right? So can you answer it?

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Arimidex =liquidex=anastrozole, different companies will use different names but that us what you need.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    post a link to ur thread ur referring too. Cause like everyone else said U should be on .25mg Adex.

.25mg of Nolva wouldn't even do anything.

What to order from ar-r ai help please!

here is the link to my other thread where i tried to get this sorted out the first time correctly and i specificly asked the guy are you talking about tamox on arr, but i knew that thread was a bunch of bs where if your not a expert in this field there is no use in asking questions to get help with your questions because all you get is smart ass answers about how you shouldnt be cycling anyways, but its to late and this isnt my first cycle so instead of talking about how you dont want to spoon feed anyone why dont you get off the forum if you dont like answering people legitiment questions, even if they are incorrect in some of their information, if you dont enjoy it get off the internet then.

i believe you guys are right and will order the correct stuff, im just saying i did try to get this correct before in my last post and just ended up more confused then when i started

ok i will get the liquidex, that makes much more sense with it being just 1mg/1ml then id pull 1/4. that i get. i will post when i go into pct for the nolvadex , thank you

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i believe you guys are right and will order the correct stuff, im just saying i did try to get this correct before in my last post and just ended up more confused then when i started
    Please from now on if there is any doubt or confusion to anything........STOP and get the answers to your questions before you continue. It's better to start your cycle a little later and do things right rather than rush in and have to fix screw ups.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    X2 that's shat I did. I asked and asked... hell I'm still asking...

I'm always learning.

Well as I styles in my first thread on this topic. I'm already into my cycle so I can't exactly just stop to get the answers, and honestly your advice is good, but on this forum it's like pulling tears to get straight answers. The most common answer I've gotten to a legitiment question is, If you don't know don't cycle. Well that's great but if your not going to help I'm going to cycle anyways and hope to figure it out.

So how much nolvadex should I be taking pct, surely it's more then .25mg as that is only a drop or two, I can't measure that precisely enough so how much the. And how often?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    X2 that's shat I did. I asked and asked... hell I'm still asking...

I'm always learning.

In that thread I see someone say take adex .25mg. That is correct.

There are brand and generic names. So when someone says nolva and then it says tamoxifene it may be confusing.

I took exemestane aka liquid stane 12.5mg eod on cycle to control estro. But you can do adex aka liquidex .25mg/eod instead.

PCT you use nolva/clomid

week 1 100mg clomid ed and 40mg nolva ed
    Week 3-4 50mg clomid ed and 20mg nolva ed
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Ok that is useful information and really the only answer I have been needing
    For a couple days now, thank you for your help and contribution to informing this forum and I have some liquidex on it's way and will be on it ASAP.

rplante7 is offline Junior Member
    Now that theblaze is straightened out on his ancillaries the question remains: any tips on measuring small amounts (0.25mg) of liquidex. The oral syringe I have makes it difficult to be accurate

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rplante7 View Post
    Now that theblaze is straightened out on his ancillaries the question remains: any tips on measuring small amounts (0.25mg) of liquidex. The oral syringe I have makes it difficult to be accurate
    Its .25 ml - the oral syringes they send make that fairly easy to measure. Unless you are using the fat pharmacy ones they use for kids meds etc it should be pretty straightforward man. The syringe holds 1ml, 1/4 of the syringe is .25mg of dex.

How many mg's per ml is it? The liquidex I saw is 1mg/ml so you'd pull a 1/4 of a 1ml syringe for .25mg right?

Blog Entries
    How many mg's per ml is it? The liquidex I saw is 1mg/ml so you'd pull a 1/4 of a 1ml syringe for .25mg right?
    exactly right....

rplante7 is offline Junior Member
    Unfortunately I have a fat one!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rplante7 View Post
    Unfortunately I have a fat one!!
    Go to pharmacy and see if you can get the smaller one if not you have to measure .25ml, Then id turn the syringe upside down and get air into it. flip it into your mouth and push the plunger the air will ensure you get all of it.

Thread Information