Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By GGot FFina?
  • 1 Post By motobrox
  • 5 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Flying overseas mid cycle

Audiofreak37 is offline Junior Member

Flying overseas mid cycle

Some time in late December I will be flying overseas for about 2 weeks. This is during weeks 7 and 8 of a test e cycle. I could try to sneak on luggage, if anyone has a good method, please let me know...or should I jab the day of the flight and miss one week? Would this mess me up that bad or is it doable?

Any help greatly appreciated

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    I have been out of the country several times and always brought my stuff with me. I usually put the two vials, in a pant pocket, in the luggage you check in and never had any problems.

If you dont want to do this, then take your last shot before heading to airport and depending on what you took, bring your PCT in your check in luggage. IMO, you shouldn't have a problem.

Good luck....
    Audiofreak37 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GGot FFina? View Post
    I have been out of the country several times and always brought my stuff with me. I usually put the two vials, in a pant pocket, in the luggage you check in and never had any problems.

If you dont want to do this, then take your last shot before heading to airport and depending on what you took, bring your PCT in your check in luggage. IMO, you shouldn't have a problem.

Good luck....
    You really take them in pant pocket, no problem? wow.. hehe

Needles are ok in luggage too?

Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by Audiofreak37 View Post
    You really take them in pant pocket, no problem? wow.. hehe

Needles are ok in luggage too?

Thanks for the reply
    Yes i put them in pant pocket of luggage that i check in. I have done this every time i have left country and had to continue cycle. About 5-6 times. Most of the time it was when i went to Argentina and pins are bought there no problem so i didnt have to bring them but i have brought them on other trips. But still, i never had a problem.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    send it through DHL and have it waiting for you at your hotel

motobrox is offline Junior Member
    Some time in late December I will be flying overseas for about 2 weeks. This is during weeks 7 and 8 of a test e cycle. I could try to sneak on luggage, if anyone has a good method, please let me know...or should I jab the day of the flight and miss one week? Would this mess me up that bad or is it doable?

Any help greatly appreciated
    I'm mid cycle starting in the UK, now in Thailand. Pins and ancillaries, in the case. Pills and vials hand luggage. The funniest part was when the security scanner guy went though my liquids bag. I thought there was an awkward momemnt coming. He pulled out a tin of deodorant and said "to big". Ok put it in the bin , thanks. They don't bother about what you've got as long as it fits their liquid / container policy.
    Audiofreak37 likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    This means you haven't started your cycle yet so don't. Also at 21 you should postpone it for years not weeks.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    This means you haven't started your cycle yet so don't. Also at 21 you should postpone it for years not weeks.
    Totally agree on both waiting to start your cycle and more importantly waiting till you're older.

For people over 25 years old this is the one reason it's good to be on TRT. If I go anywhere I can backfill my vials with other compounds because they have my name on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You are relentless, aren't you? Every post, regardless of topic, you drop the age card lol. The forum is not a 21 and up forum mate- I'm not posting about "if I should do this cycle" or "when is the right age to start?". If you know my position, why do you insist on posting the same thing on every thread I post on?
    Last edited by Audiofreak37; 10-03-2014 at 03:04 PM.

You are relentless, aren't you? Every post, regardless of topic, you drop the age card lol. The forum is not a 21 and up forum mate- I'm not posting about "if I should do this cycle" or "when is the right age to start?". If you know my position, why do you insist on posting the same thing on every thread I post on?
    I think if you are asking for opinions from people that know what they are talking about, then you should listen to all of them, not just the ones you want to hear. The dude is trying to help you and i would receive it as such. I wouldn't get mad at this.

I would be thankful that there is a forum like this where people that know what they are talking about, look out for other members and dont just tell them what they want to hear.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Is say don't do the cycle and wait till you get back and can focus on training.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Because you lie about your age.

It's surely an easy dilemma to fix, don't start your cycle til after you get back. It's not as if you haven't got the rest of your life to cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

Hey bro chill out! He is telling u this because it will save u so much in the long run.. But if ur going to run gear then i will PM u my cell number so u can give it to ur girlfriend when she wants to fvck because ur stuck with limp dick and can't fvck

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Audiofreak37
    Some time in late December I will be flying overseas for about 2 weeks. This is during weeks 7 and 8 of a test e cycle. I could try to sneak on luggage, if anyone has a good method, please let me know...or should I jab the day of the flight and miss one week? Would this mess me up that bad or is it doable? Any help greatly appreciated
    I put my stuff in the dop kit when I did that this summer. Put it in with other stuff like vitamins, toothpaste, Etc. When organized nicely they should see it as nothing more then your daily medication / hygiene stuff.

Thread Information