Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ham6
  • 1 Post By Ham6

Thread: IM glute injection lump

Ham6 is offline New Member

IM glute injection lump

Hi,

First injection I have ever received two weeks ago of 1000mg Reandron/Nebido have developed itchy lumps near the injection site. It was a IM glute injection, was wondering if this is common? or if the injection was not done properly injected into fat instead before the muscle??

Sinister- is offline New Member
    There is so many reasons that this could have happened. 1. Bad Gear. 2.Bad sterilization 3.To rough with the entrance or exit of pin. and etc..... What I will tell you is not to scratch the spot where you have the lump and it will itch like all hell your finger nails contain very nasty stuff under them and can cause this to easily turn into a nasty infection deal with it and figure out what it is maybe ask some of the other guys in the forum if your gear is bunk or explain the size needle you were using and the sterilization practices you took before pinning. I mean if you want serious help give more info. Oh and just for the record wtf are you pinning so much for the first time?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Sinister it's not bad gear it's his TRT pharma grade.

Ham did you do it your self ?
    Have a read at the leaflet that you got with it and see what the reactions are or look on there web site if you have not got the leaflet. I would defo talk to your endo about this.

Clarky I had the same thing happen to me and it came from shaking when pinning it was liked I cut myself on the inside do to going in and out with the pin by mistake just like when you goto surgery and the spot from surgery itches I believe it may be the same thing js.

Yes sinister that can happen the pin is like a razer sharp knife so if you move/shake it will cut the muscle. I was just saying his gear will not be bad as it is his TRT pharma grade i was not having a dig at you buddy.

Oh I understand I didn't read the trt part I apologize I overlooked that. But I do think that he may have shook a little or doubled pinned the area because I have had the same affects from pinning in and out on the same spot lump swells up becomes a little red scary as hell and itches like God knows what.

Sorry for not including its for trt all prescribed and legit, clarky I read through the side effects it was not mentioned and the nurse did the injection (trainee nurse btw) don't know if it was sterilised first. I have been itching it I know I shouldn't , the lump has become bigger if it doesnt go down in the next couple of days will go see the doc. Because it is a intramuscular injection and gets stored, I think it was injected into the fat before the muscle hope it has not been wasted

thanks guys for the replies

I would go and see a doc the now ham don't wait it is your trt so you have nothing to worry about go and see a doc ham.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    I would go and see a doc the now ham don't wait it is your trt so you have nothing to worry about go and see a doc ham.
    You're right, will do first thing tomorrow morning
    clarky. likes this.

"injection site reactions such as pain or discomfort, itching, bruising, redness or irritation
    These are the most common side effects of Reandron."

Should have read the leaflet properly. Algood now
    clarky. likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Us a heat pad on it and see if that does not help. How many CC was that for 1000mg? It could have just been to much gear. How long did it take for her to inject it? Most nurses and doctors are in a hurry and inject to quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ham6 View Post
    "injection site reactions such as pain or discomfort, itching, bruising, redness or irritation
    These are the most common side effects of Reandron."

Should have read the leaflet properly. Algood now
    There you go ham now you know buddy all good.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Us a heat pad on it and see if that does not help. How many CC was that for 1000mg? It could have just been to much gear. How long did it take for her to inject it? Most nurses and doctors are in a hurry and inject to quickly.
    4ml LB.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    There you go ham now you know buddy all good.

4ml LB.
    That's a good amount of gear and might be why you have a lump. How long did it take to inject? I'm guessing under 30 seconds. Really it should take a couple of minutes. Injecting fast can easily cause trauma to the muscle fibers inside making a bruise or charlie horse.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    That's a good amount of gear and might be why you have a lump. How long did it take to inject? I'm guessing under 30 seconds. Really it should take a couple of minutes. Injecting fast can easily cause trauma to the muscle fibers inside making a bruise or charlie horse.
    Took around a minute to inject, bruise is still visible 7 weeks later

Thread Information