Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Dude who was meant to be pinning me has gone awol wut do? First cycle pls help

yewyew is offline New Member

Dude who was meant to be pinning me has gone awol wut do? First cycle pls help

Hey guys,

Havent told anyone about my gear usage so i feel like i need to vent and get some advice.

Basically, this is my first cycle doing sus 400 mg a week. I paid this bloke for the gear and then gave him an extra 50 bucks to pin me once a week/guide me through my cycle. Anyhow I have had my first pin and everything seemed like it was gonna work out fine. I see this guy during the week and hes all cool "yeah man just buzz me and ill pin ya on sunday". So im like sweet everythings good. But now hes gone AWOL. Wont pick up his phone, wont text me back, i even went to his house this morning and asked his roomate to tell him to give me a call but i still havent heard from him.

He knows im really cautious and that i want to do everything in my power to make sure blood levels are stable etc. I just feel like duped and pissed the **** off. I mean ive given him money and now hes not responding. He didnt respond to a question i had a couple of weeks ago but i thought he might have just forgot to text me back but ive called him like 5 times and messaged him 3 times.

If i do get a hold of him, do u think i should just tell him i want the gear? I know how to pin myself but as its my first cycle im a little nervous. If not i want my money back/should i start clomid or will the one shot not do anything?

I really am starting to get pissed off. Like at least tell me if theres a problem so i can prepare myself. dude is a bit of a turbo so im worried and dont really want to get into conflict.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Rule number one - never trust your dealer

Rule number 2 - if you can't pin yourself you shouldn't be cycling

Get some syringes, needles and swabs immediately or admit you aren't ready and stop.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Oh wow,

Just stop and do it yourself when you have everything on hand.

thanks man im a bit of a newb so i will go get swabs and needles etc. I know where he lives and stuff so i dont know why hes being a prick.

In the meantime, what can I do in regards to getting the gear back?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by yewyew View Post
    thanks man im a bit of a newb so i will go get swabs and needles etc. I know where he lives and stuff so i dont know why hes being a prick.

In the meantime, what can I do in regards to getting the gear back?

I really hope this has a positive ending. Never buy something and let the seller keep what you purchased.
    As far as the injection issues, get your syringes and a ripe orange and practice until you get the feel of it.
    I hope you get your purchases back and that you have your ancillaries on hand.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Holy shit, you don't even have the gear? You trusted a drug dealer to keep your gear and your money?

Man if you've only had one shot then you're lucky you can just quit now and not need a pct. Do lots of reading and prepping for next time and learn from this.

Just in case you missed the first rule -

NEVER TRUST YOUR DEALER
    PistolPete33 and almostgone like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    NEVER TRUST YOUR DEALER

I think that's first unwritten rule to follow

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I think that's first unwritten rule to follow
    Clearly not.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yeah I understand now man. I've never really done illegal substances or anything so I'm not very street smart in that regard. I know where this guy lives and I know where he works. I just don't understand why he would do this given the circumstances.

Edit: FML thats $350 down the drain.
    Last edited by yewyew; 10-05-2014 at 03:22 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well he is a flake so if/when you see him either get your gear or your money.

OK I'm afraid to ask but...
    Stats?
    Weight
    body fat
    How long have you been working out in the gym at least 4x a week?

Rule #3, dont trust your dealer...
    #4 trust women even less than your dealer. Really. Even if they say they are cool with it, act cool about it or whatever they WILL use it against you when it's in their best interest. You get in an argument it's because you are on gear. You get upset about something it's because you are on gear. You break up, she will tell EVERYONE and maybe even the police if she is mad at you.
    CanisLupus likes this.

Hey lovbyts,

Yeah I am bound to see him.

22, 6 ft 6 - 230 lbs
    12% bodyfat
    Training for 5 years seriously, I train 5 times a week during off season and 3 during season.

I play the equivalent of college d1 sport in Australia and want to make it to the big time in my sport.

Edit - Aim is to get to 240 lbs and 10% before start of preseason which starts in 6 weeks.

Rule #3, dont trust your dealer...
    #4 trust women even less than your dealer. Really. Even if they say they are cool with it, act cool about it or whatever they WILL use it against you when it's in their best interest. You get in an argument it's because you are on gear. You get upset about something it's because you are on gear. You break up, she will tell EVERYONE and maybe even the police if she is mad at you.
    I am not telling anyone about my use so its all good.

clarky. is offline MONITOR

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're a big guy, knock on his door and ask him nicely for the gear/money.
    Honkey_Kong and gold43 like this.

I think thats what im going to have to do. I know he works everyday except for tues and the weekend so i might go to his house and ask his roomate to get the gear for me. I know where he keeps it....fuark this tho. What an asshole if hes srs and hasnt lost his phone or something. He was asking me to come train with him and stuff so i really hope there is a good reason behind this.

I think thats what im going to have to do. I know he works everyday except for tues and the weekend so i might go to his house and ask his roomate to get the gear for me. I know where he keeps it....fuark this tho. What an asshole if hes srs and hasnt lost his phone or something. He was asking me to come train with him and stuff so i really hope there is a good reason behind this.
    Well hopefully there's a good reason for his absence and the situation ends well.
    There's a lesson learnt as well! Never trust anyone with drugs/money in the world of illicit drugs.

You may want to decide it's all for the best and hold off on doing a cycle for a while.
    The young and Steroids

As said, you are a big guy but you have a lot of room to grow naturally still and you dont want to screw that up. It's not just about height but also filling out, wider shoulders and such. You can still fuse your growth plates prematurely if you continue.

You have only done 1 pin so far so now would be the perfect time to stop. No harm done yet. No need for a PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You may want to decide it's all for the best and hold off on doing a cycle for a while.
    The young and Steroids

As said, you are a big guy but you have a lot of room to grow naturally still and you dont want to screw that up. It's not just about height but also filling out, wider shoulders and such. You can still fuse your growth plates prematurely if you continue.

You have only done 1 pin so far so now would be the perfect time to stop. No harm done yet. No need for a PCT.
    I'd have to agree with this, looks like a sign to me. Still try to get your money back but it sounds like someone's looking over you.

The young and Steroids

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    I'd have to agree with this, looks like a sign to me. Still try to get your money back but it sounds like someone's looking over you.
    Hi guys appreciate the advice and I semi knew that you guys were gonna say something like this as I have been lurking the forums for a number of years. I honestly have one chance at making the big time in Australia for my sport and I feel like i need the extra edge...considering other guys i know are juicing so regardless of the above situation I will be continuing. I am a pretty well rounded guy, eat well, dont drink or do illicit substances and am fully aware of the consequences of using aas. As much as id like to continue natty, its just not possible to gain the extra 10 lbs during the season and losing body fat. I play australian rules football if anybody wants to have a google and have a look.

Stop playing football and focus on training and diet if it's really that important to you. If you dont put 100% into it you wont ever get to the top. 100% mean that's pretty much all you do. Most bodybuilders Go to the gym, eat and sleep. That's their routine.

Stop playing football and focus on training and diet if it's really that important to you. If you dont put 100% into it you wont ever get to the top. 100% mean that's pretty much all you do. Most bodybuilders Go to the gym, eat and sleep. That's their routine.

Sorry for the misunderstanding bro but the reason im doing gear is so I can be in tip top shape for start of the football season so I can get drafted into the Australian Football League. Im not a bodybuilder.

Edit: this is my last chance to make it to the top level.

Sorry for the misunderstanding bro but the reason im doing gear is so I can be in tip top shape for start of the football season so I can get drafted into the Australian Football League. Im not a bodybuilder.
    Ahhh OK my bad, I though you said you wanted to compete but I probably got confused. I would try to learn as much as possible then about testing requirements because if you test dirty your career is for sure done.

Ahhh OK my bad, I though you said you wanted to compete but I probably got confused. I would try to learn as much as possible then about testing requirements because if you test dirty your career is for sure done.
    All good well they dont tesst during the preseason thank god and by the start of the season is in 6 months. As far as I know sus 250 is out of ur system in 3 months so I should be right . If not, well oh well, I will know I tried everything to make it and wont have any regrets. Dont want to look back and think
    "what if" if you know waht I am saying. You only get one chance in life.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Guys, nobody is this stupid that they'd leave their gear with their drug dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Guys, nobody is this stupid that they'd leave their gear with their drug dealer.
    I dont know, are there really people who make this stuff up because they have no real life? I just cant imagine wasting my own time let alone someone elses time.

I think there really are people that naive/trusting and have to learn a lesson the hard way. I know I have had to learn a few myself because Im the trusting type.

michael30 is offline Member
    The op didnt say. But his source is probably a friend of a friend. Or an acquaintance. He also knew where the guy lived, so he made the mistake of trusting the guy. His story isntt that hard to believe.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You want to keep stable blood levels but you are pinning sustanon once a week?
    swolehead likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    The op didnt say. But his source is probably a friend of a friend. Or an acquaintance. He also knew where the guy lived, so he made the mistake of trusting the guy. His story isntt that hard to believe.
    Hey guys,

Yeah he's an acquaintance that cuts my hair at the barbershop I go to. I still haven't heard from him. I suspect he has lost his phone but i pretty much said "if I don't hear from you I will come past your work this week".

He honestly seemed like a real decent guy. I gave him an extra 50 bucks to guide me through the cycle and pin me once a week. I understand your meant to pin twice a week so I'm basically hoping to just get my gear and do it all my self.

Obviously I have made an error of judgement. I really don't want to break this guys legs over $350 but I certainly feel like doing it.

I thought about going to his house and getting his roomate to let me in as I know where he keeps the gear but I reckon he would be infuriated if he found out.

Wut do? Fml

Edit: my question is why would he **** me around if he knows that I know where he lives and works. It just doesn't make sense. I agree with the above that I am a bit naive as I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt before I judge them. I should have held onto the cash and gave him like 30 bucks a week. Oh well I wish I didn't have to learn the lesson this way as I paid him with cash from my credit card.
    Last edited by yewyew; 10-05-2014 at 07:00 PM.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Lesson learned and maybe a good time to try awesome nutrition and some ass kickin workouts.

Hey guys,

Yeah he's an acquaintance that cuts my hair at the barbershop I go to. I still haven't heard from him. I suspect he has lost his phone but i pretty much said "if I don't hear from you I will come past your work this week".

He honestly seemed like a real decent guy. I gave him an extra 50 bucks to guide me through the cycle and pin me once a week. I understand your meant to pin twice a week so I'm basically hoping to just get my gear and do it all my self.

Obviously I have made an error of judgement. I really don't want to break this guys legs over $350 but I certainly feel like doing it.

I thought about going to his house and getting his roomate to let me in as I know where he keeps the gear but I reckon he would be infuriated if he found out.

Wut do? Fml

Edit: my question is why would he **** me around if he knows that I know where he lives and works. It just doesn't make sense. I agree with the above that I am a bit naive as I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt before I judge them. I should have held onto the cash and gave him like 30 bucks a week. Oh well I wish I didn't have to learn the lesson this way as I paid him with cash from my credit card.

There are 1000s of reasons why it could happen. If it's only been a day or two who knows, family emergency, personal family issues? Sounds like you will find out soon enough. Since you know where he works and all it doesnt sound like he would just flake out but then again I have seen it happen.

I really don't want to break this guys legs over $350.
    Well hey if you're confident in your ability to do that...

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Well hey if you're confident in your ability to do that...
    Violence is definitely NOT the answer, got to look at the bigger picture, if you do seriously hurt this guy the authorities have a big chance of getting involved and you will pay the greater price for acting out violently, IMO it is just MONEY and your dealer is obviously a sad little human, rise above it my friend , be the bigger man, find a better source and pin yourself with confidence,

You're better than him, it makes you the stronger man

Hey guys just an update on the situation. btw was joking about the breaking his legs part aha.

I managed to get in touch and he sent me a pretty angry text message telling me that he didnt like seeing all these missed calls and text messages from me. He said that he would not be going out of his way to pin me and that there is always "a blood good reason not to answer" his phone even though we agreed to do it once a week. Anyways I managed to get over there and he was all cool about it and said he was out of line when he sent the text and that most people who know him know not to repeat text him if he does not answer or respond. Regardless though, would be nice to know whats going on? how hard is it to send me a text back lol. I gave him like $100 extra then what he asked for him to guide me and pin me. Wanker.

At the end of the day I ended up getting needles and syringes, alcohol pads etc and went over to his and got my gear thank god. Funny enough the gear is in an Alpha-Pharma 10 ml 100 mg test prop boxes and the vial is labeled with deca durobolin lol. Regardless he was taking the same stuff and was swearing by it saying his mate had mucked up the labels or something. I was unaware of this when he pinned me the first time. I thought it was legit prescription pharmacy grade gear.

Could it be bunk gear? I pinned myself yesterday and i am planning to do it eod at 400 mg a week. Feel a little bit more short tempered and little increase in sex drive so im not sure yet. Only time will tell. Its its bunk gear though...he owes me big time especially as I know where he lives and works.

If i do another cycle I will for sure use another mate who can get pure sustanon as his friend owns a pharmacy. I did not want this person to know i was juicing but regardless, its not worth dealing with **** heads in the future. Ive learnt my lesson for sure.
    Last edited by yewyew; 10-07-2014 at 06:52 AM.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree that if you can't pin yourself you are in no place to be running a cycle.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to be more certain of what you're pinning. Of course it's not pharm grade gear. Where would he get that? So, you basically have no idea what you're pinning? Awesome. Is the oil in the vial really thin (water based) or is it thicker (oil based)? Might be able to at least determine if you have a short or long ester product. How many vials did you get and what are they dosed at?

got fina? is offline Member
    Wait, let me understand this. So he has your gear too? You mean, he is holding your gear you paid for since he has to pin you? If this is the case, i would def get it back. Send him a text saying you want it back and will be meeting him at his house if he doesn't return it, since its paid for already.

The problem here is that this situation was also set up for failure by yourself. I usually look into the future on what worse case scenarios are with everything and would never have gotten into this situation, knowing this could very well happen. This was easily avoidable. Now you might have to go to this dudes house.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by got fina? View Post
    Wait, let me understand this. So he has your gear too? You mean, he is holding your gear you paid for since he has to pin you? If this is the case, i would def get it back. Send him a text saying you want it back and will be meeting him at his house if he doesn't return it, since its paid for already.

The problem here is that this situation was also set up for failure by yourself. I usually look into the future on what worse case scenarios are with everything and would never have gotten into this situation, knowing this could very well happen. This was easily avoidable. Now you might have to go to this dudes house.

Good luck!
    He got his gear lol.

Trusted Online sources > drug dealers

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    So you have a vial of deca in a test prop box.
    Please do not inject yourself with this. Deca is not test and should not be used without a testosterone base.
    Test prop is short ester and needs to be injected every other day.
    You did not say what else you had beside this one vial of god knows what in the wrong box. You totally got screwed by this guy and if the flip top is off how do you know what is really in it.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    So you have a vial of deca in a test prop box.
    Please do not inject yourself with this. Deca is not test and should not be used without a testosterone base.
    Test prop is short ester and needs to be injected every other day.
    You did not say what else you had beside this one vial of god knows what in the wrong box. You totally got screwed by this guy and if the flip top is off how do you know what is really in it.
    The dude swore that it was sustanon and that his mate had just ****ed up the packaging and labeling and that it always happens in australia. I have two vials and i am injecting EOD. Regardless of whether its bunk I'm just gonna keep pinning and if nothing happens in two weeks then I'll throw it out. Will be using other mate who can get proper pharma grade stuff in the future.

It looks oil based and looks like a light clearish yellow colour. I am sore for a couple of days after pinning and I can't screw off the top of the vial. These are all semi reasons why I think it still may be legit.

The dude told me that it was on him if anything didn't work or if he gave me bunk gear and I feel like I trust him still as I know where he lives and works. He better hope its sus or at least test e or c. Regardless if it turns out to be bunk I've learnt my lesson and as I said will be using a good mate of mine in the future. Its just not worth the trouble.

Dont toss in after only 2 weeks. It can take up to 4 weeks before you notice anything. Best way to know is go get a basic hormone panel test done and see what your test levels are. If it's deca it will crash your test.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information