Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zempey

Thread: very hard time losing weight please help me

Rocky0019 is offline Junior Member

very hard time losing weight please help me

Hello friends,
    I am trying to lose weight and have lost 14KG so far but I cant lose any more weight.
    my body is of type that it gains weight very fast. There was a function at our home so I could not work out for a week almost and I ate wheat these days which I quit during my workout days.
    I know wheat is known for quick water retention.
    My cheeks are swollen again which I managed to reduce a lot.
    I want to reduce at least 10KG more weight so that I can get my waistline to as minimum as possible.

I dont care about muscle loss yet friends as I never had hard time gaining muscle in the past. My body gains muscle very quickly so I can gain it any time in future
    My primary goal is to lose as much fat as possible I dont care if lean muscle mass also gets reduced.

I am planning to do a letrozole only cycle for losing water weight I have gained due to all the junk I ate these days.
    0.5mg Letrozole per day for 4 weeks.

and for diet I was planning to do
    fruits only (apple, cucumber, orange, or any low calorie fruit) with whey protein and egg whites

can this help me to lose weight friends?
    thankyou
    please give me some good advice as I can seriously frustrated from my body and I can do anything to get it in shape.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Reduce carbs and the water weight will be gone in a week or two you're stressing over nothing and about to do a stupid cycle and possibly hurt yourself. Fix your diet and get back in the gym.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats your TDEE? How much have you been eating, cals and macro?

Without a proper record you are at a guessing game.

I would say you are doing something right as you already lost 14kg, do you have a record for this? Anything changed?

Dont try to lose weigth too fast as you will lose more muscle than fat and gain it all back very fast (yo-yo), look for steady and slow.

Aim for 300-500 below TDEE and increase your cardio.

Rocky0019 is offline Junior Member
    brothers what should I exactly do..
    let the muscles go I dont care... I am not ronnie coleman that I will be suffering for great muscle loss
    I am just a beginner with 15.5 inch arms... that too not very lean.
    I mean whats there that should be preserved? so let the muscles lose no problem
    main enemy is the belly and chest fat that should go... I will gain muscles again

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Less food, more cardio. Thats how it works
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-07-2014 at 01:47 AM.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    You want to keep or add as much muscle as possible, the muscle will burn more calories at rest so in turn will help lose fat. It is all about balance and time, eat a balanced healthy diet and put the time in the gym and the weight will come off. I don't eat a lot of carbs when losing body fat and will up my cardio a bit also. If you lost 14kg and now hit a plateau, you need to either up the gym time(cardio or weights) or reduce caloric intake.
    got fina? likes this.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Letrozole will kill your estrogen and make you feel like shit for a bit of water weight loss. No a good idea.
    There is no magic pill for fat loss and just because you could not go to the gym doesn't mean you have to eat crap too.
    Nutrition and cardio is the only way to solve this issue.

mpeters9 is offline New Member
    Hey,
    A friend of mine turned me onto the Nano diet about a month ago. I started it about three weeks ago and I've already lost 19lbs as of today. This is not to be confused with the Nano Hcg drops. This is basically a tutorial that contains a detailed meal plan and schedule. This is the easiest way I've found to lose weight in the quickest amount of time. There's no pills or other diet formulas you have to take. Just simply read the tutorial and try your best to abide by it as much as you can. I lost all this weight without exercising although you will lose more weight if you do. If anyone's interested in the tutorial without paying for it, shoot me an email at judycanton(at) gmail (dot)com
    Be Blessed!

got fina? is offline Member
    The diet you posted is not helping you out at all!!! Oranges, apples, and carrots will not help you out in what you are trying to accomplish.

Go to diet section of forum and read. Look at "sample how to cut diet" and design one similar to your body type. Follow this diet to the letter and i guarantee you great results. You dont need to take any steroids at this point and i would just be concentrating on loosing body fat percentage.

The biggest problem i see here is your diet and its the reason why you are not loosing weight. As another poster mentioned above, it is important to continuing building muscle while dieting since having more muscle will help you burn more calories doing nothing.

Good luck and design a diet for yourself and follow it!

If you want a simple formula for losing weight do the following. 1) No sugars. No pop, no candy, no sweetened pie, no alcohol, no sugars. 2) No wheat. No breads, no pasta, no nothing from the bakery. 3) minimize salt intake, no chips with salt, no salt on food. This is drastic but it will work. Eat lean and raw. 1) eat veggies, lots of them. This should be your main staple. 2) eat lean meats, chicken, lean beef, fish 3) eat complex foods. Foods with low glycemic index. I would stay on this diet for a week or two and move to the carb rotation diet. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you want a simple formula for losing weight do the following. 1) No sugars. No pop, no candy, no sweetened pie, no alcohol, no sugars. 2) No wheat. No breads, no pasta, no nothing from the bakery. 3) minimize salt intake, no chips with salt, no salt on food. This is drastic but it will work. Eat lean and raw. 1) eat veggies, lots of them. This should be your main staple. 2) eat lean meats, chicken, lean beef, fish 3) eat complex foods. Foods with low glycemic index. I would stay on this diet for a week or two and move to the carb rotation diet. Good luck
    Wow whats left to eat if you cut all that out? Chicken, beef, fish, vegetables??? What are those? is that some type of exotic foods?

Great advice and when I did this a few years ago I was surprised at how fast I dropped my excess weight. I lost all cravings for sugar, soft drinks and candy. I dont use any excess salt anymore. I need to cut out the bread and pasta again for a while though.

Quote Originally Posted by mpeters9 View Post
    Hey,
    A friend of mine turned me onto the Nano diet about a month ago. I started it about three weeks ago and I've already lost 19lbs as of today. This is not to be confused with the Nano Hcg drops. This is basically a tutorial that contains a detailed meal plan and schedule. This is the easiest way I've found to lose weight in the quickest amount of time. There's no pills or other diet formulas you have to take. Just simply read the tutorial and try your best to abide by it as much as you can. I lost all this weight without exercising although you will lose more weight if you do. If anyone's interested in the tutorial without paying for it, shoot me an email at judycanton(at) gmail (dot)com
    Be Blessed!
    BTW ^^^^ this is terrible advice. This is obviously someone trying to push the stupid worthless hcg diet. No matter what new name you give it it's bogus. mpeters9 either go away or you will be removed.

got fina? is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mpeters9 View Post
    Hey,
    Be Blessed!
    This diet is garbage. There are people that get stranded on islands and survive on insects and leaves. When they are rescued some lost half of their body weight. Does this mean the insect and leaves diet is good?

It is not hard to loose raw pounds, this is the exact reason why the scale doesn't tell the entire picture on its own and i often ignore it. The most important thing is your BF%. Im willing to bet that out of those 19 lbs you lost on the scale, not much were body fat pounds and a lot was muscle. This is the difference in a well executed diet, vs an apples, and oranges diet.

Stick around and you might learn a little...

Thread Information