Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By kronik420
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By fit2bOld
  • 1 Post By zempey
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By Mp859

Thread: Drinking Canola Oil For Fat Souce a Good Idea?

Rocky0019 is offline Junior Member

Drinking Canola Oil For Fat Souce a Good Idea?

Hello friends.
    sorry for posting so much threads for fat loss but I cant find a very good way to go that can get me to the goals.
    Okay now I want to ask about Low carb diet.

I am planning for a very low carb diet which will include
    nearly 200g protein ( 3 Scoops whey, 30 Egg whites, 400g Chicken Breast) 1000 Cals
    nearly 60g Fat (Canola Oil) 540 Cals

Only cucumber, apple or tomato for fibres

please correct me and give me suggestions
    thankyou

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    i usually just use oil to cook chicken and stuff with.. so it doesn't stick to the fry pan....
    lovbyts likes this.

I selected cooking oil because it does not have any cholesterol content plus it has omega 3 which is good for heart.
    what say?

i use extra virgin olive oil

probably won't make any difference what oil you drink/cook with.. if it works for you, then go for it!

will this type of diet work for fat burning purpose?

it could... you can pretty much follow any diet, as long as you stick to it most of the time and do some exercise, you will more than likely experience some weight loss...

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Fat loss is probably the most over thought routine out there. It is simple, more calories burned than ingested, period. Now there are ways to make this process more efficient, but that is the basic principle. I am not a big carb guy when on a cut, I eat mostly uncooked veggies in a salad with chicken breast. I use olive oil and nuts in my salads for healthy fats, and really limit my sugars except for post workout. I do have one meal with complex carbs and that is breakfast, I have oatmeal with nuts and protein powder. I train before breakfast so these carbs are used efficiently by my body for stored energy replacement. Try different combinations to see what works best for you, just don't over think it and keep it simple.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Canola AKA Rapeseed is NOT a particularly healthy oil, despite what the industry would have you believe. Go with extra virgin olive and coconut.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You should hit the diet section bro.They will help you out.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    We usually cook with olive oil or use a tad of GSO as a salad dressing, but if I DRANK cooking oil, I would literally dump my guts.
    lovbyts likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just dont get it why people do this weird stuff. I think they are looking for instant gratification, expecting quick results. Why not sit down and figure out a diet plan and sticking to it. Add in some good cardio and after about 6 months see where you are at.

More than likely you did not put on all the extra weight in 1 or 2 months so why expect it to come off that fast? Think about it the same a doing a cycle. Time on = time off. If it took you 1yr to put on it may take 1yr to take off.

The other thing is you may join the same club as my co worker, the heart attach club. It puts a lot of stress on your body dropping fat to rapidly and most people put it right back on again and sometimes the heart just says fvck it and gives you a kick.

People waste too much time thinking of magical ways to diet, just eat a healthy balanced diet under your tdee with a balanced exercise plan and you will lean out and be healthy.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I just dont get it why people do this weird stuff. I think they are looking for instant gratification, expecting quick results. Why not sit down and figure out a diet plan and sticking to it. Add in some good cardio and after about 6 months see where you are at.

More than likely you did not put on all the extra weight in 1 or 2 months so why expect it to come off that fast? Think about it the same a doing a cycle. Time on = time off. If it took you 1yr to put on it may take 1yr to take off.

The other thing is you may join the same club as my co worker, the heart attach club. It puts a lot of stress on your body dropping fat to rapidly and most people put it right back on again and sometimes the heart just says fvck it and gives you a kick.
    Good point. It could take even longer to lose the fat than it took to gain it. We've evolved to protect against starvation and understating which is why the body fights so hard as you get leaner but the body hasn't yet evolved to help prevent overeating.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Not good. You need fruit and vegetables in your diet as well as quality proteins (not powder) chicken, fish and lean beef and pork. Don't leave out good carbs from brown rice, beans and sweet potatoe.
    All fresh and not from cans or boxes.
    Red Bastard and Mr.BB like this.

I try to eat as little canned or boxed food as possible and eat as much raw uncooked veggies and fruit as I can. Real unprocessed meat is important too, higher the quality of food, high the quality of gains.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky0019 View Post
    Hello friends.
    sorry for posting so much threads for fat loss but I cant find a very good way to go that can get me to the goals.
    Okay now I want to ask about Low carb diet.

I am planning for a very low carb diet which will include
    nearly 200g protein ( 3 Scoops whey, 30 Egg whites, 400g Chicken Breast) 1000 Cals
    nearly 60g Fat (Canola Oil) 540 Cals

Only cucumber, apple or tomato for fibres

please correct me and give me suggestions
    thankyou
    go for fresh olive oil and have a few shots mixed in food or protein drink a day. use the canola for cooking IMO. i do this myself

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Not good. You need fruit and vegetables in your diet as well as quality proteins (not powder) chicken, fish and lean beef and pork. Don't leave out good carbs from brown rice, beans and sweet potatoe.
    All fresh and not from cans or boxes.
    powders are fine IMO, but i would rec alot of beans and nuts. ( i don't eat meat so bias lol)

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you're going to supplement with any oil, make it EVOO. Get your Omega 3 from fish or fish oil.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have found nothing better than organic coconut oil.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Thread Information