Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By pimpdaddy69

Thread: 21 and doing first cycle, what do you guys think?

pimpdaddy69 is offline New Member

21 and doing first cycle, what do you guys think?

Okay so Ive been going to the gym for 3 years now. I started off 6'1 at 55kg/120lb till now which I am 70kg/155lb. Since I am a ectomorph its been really hard to gain muscle mass but I think I am now ready.

I am hoping I can get around 15-20lb of muscle out of this cycle, what do you guys think as a beginner/first cycle?

Here's what I will be doing.

Test E 1 - 14 500mg week
    Arimidex 3 - 14 0.5mg 2x week

PCT:
    Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

Waaaay to light. You first need to learn how to eat properly to gain weight. Being an ectomorph is not an excuse, and steroids are not the answer.

Youve made some decent progress naturally. I strongly recommend you continue learning how to eat and developing a diet that will increase and compliment your hard work at the gym. First determine your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) and increase daily intake by 3-500cals. Spend this time educating yourself and researching various diets and food macros and plan your diet properly in order to make progress and build lean muscle BEFORE choosing AAS. Otherwise you may surprised to see your hard work and gains disappear as fast as they appeared.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Do not touch steroids at your age,
    You can gain a lot more size/mass from training and eating correctly, learn these two things and implement a plan and size will come but at your age the last thing you want is to shut down your natural test because steroids are not the answer you will lose all gains after the cycle because your diet can and wont support any new tissue.
    songdog likes this.

bifda is offline Associate Member
    I knew a guy that was similar stats to you, tall light, he cycled ate lots of crap and gained 15 lbs.
    He came off and so did the weight. Take the above advice and learn how to eat, when what and how much.

bruce82 is offline New Member
    Hi dude definitely not wait until 25 26 work hard at the gym vacuumed food a lot of carbs reached the 220 lb and tgen rock and roll

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bruce82 View Post
    Hi dude definitely not wait until 25 26 work hard at the gym vacuumed food a lot of carbs reached the 220 lb and tgen rock and roll
    English please?

got fina? is offline Member
    I dont think you cant continue to grow naturally. Until you post your diet, I will continue thinking this way..

Start spending all your time on this forum in the diet section. Design a diet by reading there to meet the goals you are after. I guarantee you, that if you design a proper diet to meet your goals, and follow it to the letter, in a few months you might even reconsider taking steroids .

BTW, no steroid is going to give you the growth you are after without a diet. This is why you should be dieting before you even decide to take anything. This plus the fact that your extremely young, leads me to believe that there is still tons of growing to do, without steroids at this point.

Good luck!

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpdaddy69 View Post
    Okay so Ive been going to the gym for 3 years now. I started off 6'1 at 55kg/120lb till now which I am 70kg/155lb. Since I am a ectomorph its been really hard to gain muscle mass but I think I am now ready.

I am hoping I can get around 15-20lb of muscle out of this cycle, what do you guys think as a beginner/first cycle?

Test E 1 - 14 500mg week

PCT:
    Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5
    I'm glad you thought all this through. You didn't take in to account that you're a "hard gainer" because you simply don't eat enough food. Nor did you take in to real consideration the possible harm of using steroids at your age.

If you trained and dieted better, you'd make gains. Either that or you got a tapeworm.

yewyew is offline New Member
    Dont do it man unless your an athlete trying to make it. Risks are not worth it.

A must read. Written by a vet with a lot of experience. The Young and Steroids

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with Marcus you dont need aas.You just need to learn how to eat right.

Thank you for all your responses.

I know I am quite young but it is quite a light cycle to begin with.

I am thinking about stacking Dbol for the first 5 weeks of the cycle to "kick start" my gains since the Test E takes a while to show its results. Do you guys reckon its worth spending the extra $ for Dbol just to get quicker gains or I will just end up with the same gains in the end?

Looking forward to your responses.

ps. My diet consists of around 3000 calories, 500g+ carbs, 160g of protein. All complex carbs aswell.
    Last edited by pimpdaddy69; 10-08-2014 at 01:10 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

I am thinking about stacking Dbol for the first 5 weeks of the cycle to "kick start" my gains since the Test E takes a while to show its results. Do you guys reckon its worth spending the extra $ for Dbol just to get quicker gains or I will just end up with the same gains in the end?

I think you should re-read all the above posts and visit our diet forum
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

You came here and asked a question and completely ignored the comments don't you think you should take their advice. Your not ready for a cycle, your to young and to light if you went on cycle you would lose all gains and shut down your natural test for nothing because you have no idea how to train or eat properly. DFont even tell me you do because from your stats its clear you don't. Do you want to have low test for life? do you want to have trouble getting hard? do you want to do this right? build a base and foundation before taking steroids and in your case its going to take you a few yrs.

DO NOT TAKE STEORIDS THEY ARE NOT FOR YOU WITH YOUR STATS.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Test E 1 - 14 500mg week

PCT:
    Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5
    That's like saying Ive had my drivers license for 3 years and now I want to drive in a formula 1 race. Your gona crash!

Listen to these guys or you will soon be joining the hall of shame of people who were not ready to cycle but didnt listen and had all kinds of problems.

If you want to weigh 155 lbs you have to eat like a 155lb person period on or off cycle.

I worked out damn hard and steady from the time I was 14 - 26 and never weighted more than 165 lbs. I ate a lot, or at least I though I did but in reality I didnt and more importantly I was not eating the right things. Diet makes a world of difference. Back then we didnt have all this information at our fingertips and if we did I would like to believe I would have listened and learned how to eat properly.

You guys are a real eye opener... Ill need to rethink this cycle and whether I should to it or not.

My health is the most important thing, last thing I want to do is mess up for natural test for the rest of my life just because I wanted to look big and cool when I was younger.. Ill have to have a good think about it.

Of course I would love to stay natural (who wouldnt if they could get to the same size they want?) but maybe I am just being a bit immature doing this cycle... even yet, I think I have more room to grow naturally and then cycle maybe in a year or 2?

Thanks for your quick replies by the way
    Khazima and Haydenz like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You guys are a real eye opener... Ill need to rethink this cycle and whether I should to it or not.

My health is the most important thing, last thing I want to do is mess up for natural test for the rest of my life just because I wanted to look big and cool when I was younger.. Ill have to have a good think about it.

Of course I would love to stay natural (who wouldnt if they could get to the same size they want?) but maybe I am just being a bit immature doing this cycle... even yet, I think I have more room to grow naturally and then cycle maybe in a year or 2?

Thanks for your quick replies by the way
    Good choice to at least think about it. We have all been there and some of us make the hard choice of waiting. I have never heard anyone say they wish they did not wait.... I waited and I'm damn glad. I was close though. I had the gear but at the last minute common sense kicked in so I didn't go through with it. Lucky too because life became a mess for quite a while after and I most certainly would have been messed up.

There is no doubt you have a lot of room to grow. Go ask anyone in their 30s if they think they still grew in their 20s. It's not just about height but also filling out, broader shoulders and chest. You could fuse your growth plates and stunt that part of growth.

You will see if you focus on diet and learn to eat properly there is no doubt you will see significant gains. Also ask anyone in the gym who is big and they will tell you they spend a TON on food. Usually 2-3x as much as there cycle cost them. aas is only a small part of the puzzle. If you dont have all the pieces in place it just doesn't work right.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Good choice to at least think about it. We have all been there and some of us make the hard choice of waiting. I have never heard anyone say they wish they did not wait.... I waited and I'm damn glad. I was close though. I had the gear but at the last minute common sense kicked in so I didn't go through with it. Lucky too because life became a mess for quite a while after and I most certainly would have been messed up.

There is no doubt you have a lot of room to grow. Go ask anyone in their 30s if they think they still grew in their 20s. It's not just about height but also filling out, broader shoulders and chest. You could fuse your growth plates and stunt that part of growth.

You will see if you focus on diet and learn to eat properly there is no doubt you will see significant gains. Also ask anyone in the gym who is big and they will tell you they spend a TON on food. Usually 2-3x as much as there cycle cost them. aas is only a small part of the puzzle. If you dont have all the pieces in place it just doesn't work right.
    Yeah, the steroids are the cheap part of a cycle. Food is thing you need to grow whether you're natural or not.

OP, I suggest you get yourself a Costco or Sam's Club card and a good diet plan.

bifda is offline Associate Member
    I am close to 32 and about to start my first test cycle, Sure I've messed about with dbol tbol a few times, but that's not what has kept me over 220lbs for 10 years.
    Train hard , eat right, sleep well and grow ,GROW and then cycle aas.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    For some reason the skinny dorky guys always seemed to be married to the Hot chicks.
    Maybe not juicing is a good thing.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Get your diet and training on point, then at 29-30 if you still feel you want to use aas revisit your situation then.

Thread Information