Thread: Cutting stack

bstevens is offline New Member

Cutting stack

Hey there this is my first post in a forum and I wanted to get some advice and tips from people with experience. I recently just purchased and received the cutting stack from the site. I haven't been physically active as I was doing sports in high school so I gained 40lbs and a small gut etc looking to have that athletic look again. I guess my main question is can I start using the stack as soon as I start working out hard again or should I wait a certain period of time then start taking them? I done a lot of research not sure if I should use milk thistle as well to coat the liver. Any other tips for this stack? I also plan to take 1 tablet morning and night from each bottle as label directs so I hope that's right. much appreciated thanks in advance

Age-25
    HT-5'9
    WT-185lbs

Cutting stack contains - Tren 75
    Test 600x
    Winn-50
    Clen
    Last edited by bstevens; 10-06-2014 at 04:21 PM.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Cutting stack from what site?

bstevens is offline New Member
    ANABOLICS.com

got fina? is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bstevens View Post
    Hey there this is my first post in a forum and I wanted to get some advice and tips from people with experience. I recently just purchased and received the cutting stack from the site. I haven't been physically active as I was doing sports in high school so I gained 40lbs and a small gut etc looking to have that athletic look again. I guess my main question is can I start using the stack as soon as I start working out hard again or should I wait a certain period of time then start taking them? I done a lot of research not sure if I should use milk thistle as well to coat the liver. Any other tips for this stack? I also plan to take 1 tablet morning and night from each bottle as label directs so I hope that's right. much appreciated thanks in advance

Age-25
    HT-5'9
    WT-185lbs

Cutting stack contains - Tren 75
    Test 600x
    Winn-50
    Clen
    I don't know exactly what it is you are trying to take but if its not the real deal, then you are taking supplements. These supplements usually dont work at all.
    Even if you did have the real deal, you will still be disappointed after the cycle was over since I don't believe you have the knowledge you would need to see good results from these compounds.

The biggest problem here is that no steroid would help you out at this point. The one thing that would make a huge difference is not any steroid. It is simply DIET!

I would strongly suggest you skip taking this stuff, and head on over to the diet section. Start out by going back to the gym and getting a good work out routine into the mix. Next, spend as much time as you could in the diet section of this forum, and read, read, read. Once you get your diet perfectly in check, continue working out and get your body fat percentage down to 12-14%.

This alone will make a huge difference and you might not even need to consider taking anything after you see how good this change alone will make you look. The problem is that there is nothing that will fix a good cutting diet. The biggest mistake i see on this forum, that many new comers commit is that they think steroids or supplements will get them cut up or give them a six pack. Most new comers dont listen and still go ahead and waste there money and health on doing a cycle anyways. They then return on here with the same question all the time. What am i doing wrong.

By reading on this forum you can skip this heartache and see results right away! Concentrate on your diet at this moment and you will be amazed at what that alone will do to your over all look and health. Maybe after this, you wont even consider taking anything.

BTW, i just seen you wrote ANABLICS.COM. Skip that stuff and do as i stated above. That stuff is a waste of time...

Good luck!
    Last edited by got fina?; 10-06-2014 at 10:07 PM.

Now is the worst time for you to think about cycling anything. You really need to get yourself in to some sort of shape before you cycle. Body fat is the enemy and will increase your chances of getting gyno. Oh btw, gyno can be pre-cancerous. You need to work up a good eating plan, I recommend carb rotation diet, and a good workout plan. Get in the gym and work your gut off before you start looking into a cycle. Stay away from the non-steroid steroids they're not all they're cracked up to be.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Whoa!

I thought that we weren't supposed to diss those products. Every time I do, I get severely scolded....

uhit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    Whoa!

I thought that we weren't supposed to diss those products. Every time I do, I get severely scolded....
    They're the same as normal fat burners.... x100

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uhit View Post
    They're the same as normal fat burners.... x100
    No there not! Personally i dont care if the site sells them. Its a good thing for new guys to purchase that clearly arent ready for aas. Besides they probably make ok gains as a placebo effect.

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Don't go beast mode too quick, shit

Lmfao

Thread Information