Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bodacious
  • 1 Post By bw2506

Thread: Blood work qestion

bw2506 is offline Junior Member

Blood work qestion

Cycle is 500 test c week split 250xtwice a week. Arimidex .5. Mg eod..
    3 weeks and 1 day in

Im gyno paranoid and am holding a good bit of water at th moment. No nipple issues.

As far as bloodwork, to see my test and e2 levels how long do i need to wait before tgey are "leveled out" so to speak...the ai and test are from a pharm so th bw wont be to check potency/underdosing

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    .5mg eod I would think that is on the high side. I started out at .25mg eod as it stats in the beginners first cycle. I would hope I wouldnt crash your E2 beacause from what i have heard you dont want that.
    got fina? likes this.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I usually wait at least a month in with long esters. By the time you get in to get the bloodwork done you should be good assuming it takes you a few days like it does me sometimes.

got fina? is offline Member
    I would take .025 eod of the Adex. I usually wait around 5 weeks before my first blood work and then get blood work done every month after that.

BTW, what BF% are you walking around with currently. I find that when my body fat percentage is on the high side, nipples always look very puffy and cant tell how bad my gyno really is until i drop my BF % down to around 12-14.

If you are at a high BF % i would recommend working on that before thinking about anything else right now. Lowering this number will also give you much, much better results from cycle as well as make you look bigger and 10X better by the time cycle is over. This is the single mistake most commit when cycling.

They concentrate way too much on taking steroids thinking the steroids will solve this problem and don't concentrate on dieting. At the end of cycle, they end up very disappointed with results and quickly plan the next cycle consisting of double the amount, thinking this will solve it and again, it doesn't.

Good luck

At 216 i dexascanned at 8.1%. Started cycle at 214

Pics?

Quote Originally Posted by bw2506 View Post
    At 216 i dexascanned at 8.1%. Started cycle at 214
    8% BF? Would love to see these photos. Throw em up!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    I get bloodwork half way thru. Currently on 750mg week 16 weeks and had labs at 8 weeks.

Running pharm adex at .5ED

Everyone is difft. Personally id rather have low E2 than high. My 8week lab E2 came back at 16(7~42)..

Everyone is difft obviously. .25eod for me wouldnt be enuff. The funny thing is on TRT dose running sub q i require NO AI.. Go figure.,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	153210

Im a lil bit freaked out. Plan is lean bulk and am up 9lbs 29 days in..was maintaining arlt 3300-3400...upped to 3600-3700 first week i gained 0lbs. Week 2 started gaining a little. Had a cpl cheat days this weekend and weight jumped to 223.0. Started pounding waterin hopes of shedding th water...so two days of 2 gal water i still havent budged from 223.... Any suggestions

I know u cant see in the pics but ive neglected legs and wasnt dealt th best hand with genetics on legs/calves... Basically not much fat all on my lower body

As far as8.1 percent who knows, just goin by dexascan..i get them pretty cheap and fig it would be a good thing to help track

I also do sub q trt. 50mg x2 a week. Keeps me around 750 total test and requires no ai
    Last edited by bw2506; 10-07-2014 at 08:01 AM.
    got fina? likes this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	153210

Im a lil bit freaked out. Plan is lean bulk and am up 9lbs 29 days in..was maintaining arlt 3300-3400...upped to 3600-3700 first week i gained 0lbs. Week 2 started gaining a little. Had a cpl cheat days this weekend and weight jumped to 223.0. Started pounding waterin hopes of shedding th water...so two days of 2 gal water i still havent budged from 223.... Any suggestions

I know u cant see in the pics but ive neglected legs and wasnt dealt th best hand with genetics on legs/calves... Basically not much fat all on my lower body

As far as8.1 percent who knows, just goin by dexascan..i get them pretty cheap and fig it would be a good thing to help track

I also do sub q trt. 50mg x2 a week. Keeps me around 750 total test and requires no ai
    You got a really nice base to work on dude!! Set up your diet to match your goals and you should be good to go my man.

Good luck!!

Diet has been pretty on point since aug 2013..started at 275lbs. Regretting tge 2 cheat days....is this weight gain abnormal. Lije i said 2 days high water and maintenance cals and nothings came off..
    Here is my diet from here on out...should i cut back cals for a few days below mainteance or just stick to the plan of 3600-3700 and let the water work itself out

Macros are: 315 protein, 60 fats, 415 carbs with 60g fiber

Sorry typing on phone. I know its question not qestion

Not to keep on rambling, but mid next week should i be good to go on bloodwork...will be mid 4th week...real curious on e2 levels especially with water retention

I can tell u a shot of 100mg a week sends test levels to 1250ish with e2 levels in tge 60s

50x2 a week keeps me 650-750 test and e2 at 23

Not to keep on rambling, but mid next week should i be good to go on bloodwork...will be mid 4th week...real curious on e2 levels especially with water retention

I can tell u a shot of 100mg a week sends test levels to 1250ish with e2 levels in tge 60s

50x2 a week keeps me 650-750 test and e2 at 23
    Good base man for sure. I would wait till your half way through cycle to get them. But let see what some of the Vets say.

Also why are you worried at .50mg a day what are you worried about. I wouldnt do no more than that until you got your mid cycle BW back. I have thought about upping mine bc I am like 405 I almost would rather have it lower.

Im not gonna up dose...was just curious on earliest time to get it checked. Guess just would like the peace of mind

Im not gonna up dose...was just curious on earliest time to get it checked. Guess just would like the peace of mind
    I know what you mean man. I am in the same boat your in. Your also leaner then I am. I just did my 3rd pin. I am taking adex at .25mg eod and you have me second guessing.

405 is running 750 test a week and doing .5 ed. I might up mine just to be on the safe side till BW myself now. Still looking into it and reseaching on it more.
    Last edited by Bodacious; 10-07-2014 at 08:05 PM.

Thread Information