Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By reporich
  • 1 Post By reporich
  • 1 Post By branvan

Thread: Critique my first cycle

branvan is offline New Member

Critique my first cycle

Okay so i am 22 and want to begin my first cycle.

Plan:

Test enanthate -500mg week - 2 shots monday and thursday (250mg each)- 12 weeks total.
    AI - arimidex on hand incase of signs of gyno/unwanted sides (What dosage and how long to use once u start using if i need it?)
    Also i know people run dex from the get go but others say with this cycle only to use if u start reacting to estrogen.
    SERM for PCT - Nolvadex - run 2 weeks after last pin - daily dosages - week 1: 40mg, week 2: 40, week 3: 20 week 4: 20 : week 5: 10

hCG - Not needed for this cycle from what ive seen. I want to keep it really simple.

Other PCT stack-
    D-aspartic acid
    Tribulus
    ZMA
    N-Acetyl Cysteine (used throughout for liver support)
    Blood work will be completed once prior to cycle and 6 weeks after PCT.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by branvan; 10-06-2014 at 09:06 PM.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Lets do this in about 3 years!
    Haydenz likes this.

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reporich View Post
    I support this

Yes i know age recommendations, mentally and physically i feel i can handle it. Its simple and i will follow protocol perfectly... This is not only for 'aesthetic' purposes.

I believe there is a thread here on the Young and Steroids . Take a peek, if for no other reason at least to further educate yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Accnt View Post
    I believe there is a thread here on the Young and Steroids. Take a peek, if for no other reason at least to further educate yourself.
    I appreciate your concerns... Its about assessing risk vs reward i agree.

got fina? is offline Member
    What are your stats? You are a bit young and you wont get any help from many. If you still are going to go through with it anyways, post your stats so you don't hurt yourself for the long run.

Workout history, weight/height, most importantly BF%? What are you trying to achieve?

All this will allow for greater help.

Sounds to me like you are just looking for a short cut to achieving what many work years to achieve. I have to tell you, this will never happen, and you will waste you time, health, and money. If you still are going to go ahead with it anyway. Post up stats so some might help ya.

Quote Originally Posted by got fina? View Post
    What are your stats? You are a bit young and you wont get any help from many. If you still are going to go through with it anyways, post your stats so you don't hurt yourself for the long run.

Workout history, weight/height, most importantly BF%? What are you trying to achieve?

All this will allow for greater help.

Sounds to me like you are just looking for a short cut to achieving what many work years to achieve. I have to tell you, this will never happen, and you will waste you time, health, and money. If you still are going to go ahead with it anyway. Post up stats so some might help ya.
    I am 6"4 210 currently. I have bulked to as high as 230 before however i like to remain leaner for athletic purposes. I can see abs unflexed. I started at sub 140 3 years ago and have built up (admittedly many periods of inconsistencies in diet) to where i am now. I understand your perspective but its something that many aspiring sportsman have to decide upon.

Quote Originally Posted by branvan View Post
    I am 6"4 210 currently. I have bulked to as high as 230 before however i like to remain leaner for athletic purposes. I can see abs unflexed. I started at sub 140 3 years ago and have built up (admittedly many periods of inconsistencies in diet) to where i am now. I understand your perspective but its something that many aspiring sportsman have to decide upon.
    Still the most important thing to me is BF% which is what separates the ones that look good to the ones that look great.. What are you at now?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What's your reason for cycling? The only exception to a risk like this would be if you have a good chance of being drafted into a professional team or something of the like.
    And no hcg ? Maybe you should do some more reading (on this forum) before you make that decision.

see abs unflexed, so i would estimate approx 10%

see abs unflexed, so i would estimate approx 10%
    You mind posting up a pic or two??

I understand and i appreciate your input... however the way i currently see it is that there is never going to be a 'safe' time to use, name a pro athlete that wasn't using by late teens? Endocrinologists might say a period over 25 is when risks are minimized however you ask any endo straight out if he recommends AAS hese going to say never, they don't understand the pressures and quest for peak performance ... I know they say that these HPTA levels are sensitive prior to your test levels peaking but the human body is very very resilient and this is very basic cycle...

reporich is offline Associate Member
    I understand and i appreciate your input... however the way i currently see it is that there is never going to be a 'safe' time to use, name a pro athlete that wasn't using by late teens? Endocrinologists might say a period over 25 is when risks are minimized however you ask any endo straight out if he recommends AAS hese going to say never, they don't understand the pressures and quest for peak performance ... I know they say that these HPTA levels are sensitive prior to your test levels peaking but the human body is very very resilient and this is very basic cycle...
    Why did you even come and ask? You are too smart to need any advise from this crew, just do what you want. Why listen to experienced men right?
    got fina? likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by got fina? View Post
    You mind posting up a pic or two??
    understand my choice for confidentiality... And that i do appreciate u even considering my overall health.

This guys frame and size is what i think aligns pretty well with what i look like, less fullness in delts.
    Can't embed ...

imgur.com/DuEg9cS add .jpeg at the end
    If u guys believe I'm to young or lacking a base then i guess i will re evaluate...

Why did you even come and ask? You are too smart to need any advise from this crew, just do what you want. Why listen to experienced men right?
    Don't take my perceived ignorance too seriously... Just looking for input

Don't take my perceived ignorance too seriously... Just looking for input
    Every bit longer you wait until your endocrine system is fully developed and HPTA balanced decreases the amount of risk drastically, it really could be the difference between recovering or not, it really would be ideal to wait another 2-3 years.

Edit: just saw the pic, hard to believe that's you.. Delts don't even look natty lol.
    Last edited by Khazima; 10-06-2014 at 11:50 PM.

Exactly what i was thinking. It seems like you dont need our help/opinion. Seems like you know it all, and there is nothing we can say that will change your mind. You have an answer for everything, especially the things you dont want to hear.

When it comes to taking steroids , this is the single worst attitude to have and the one that will leave you highly regretting it later on in life.

Do what you will. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Every bit longer you wait until your endocrine system is fully developed and HPTA balanced decreases the amount of risk drastically, it really could be the difference between recovering or not, it really would be ideal to wait another 2-3 years.

Edit: just saw the pic, hard to believe that's you.. Delts don't even look natty lol.
    I said that it wasn't me, just similar frame, structure and weight, he isnt a natural and has way more fullness all over... I said i wanted remain anonymous because people could identify me by tatts. Thanks for your advice

I said that it wasn't me, just similar frame, structure and weight, he isnt a natural and has way more fullness all over... I said i wanted remain anonymous because people could identify me by tatts. Thanks for your advice
    Reason why i asked for a photo is because it helps tons in seeing where you are currently at. Size, BF%, current gym xp, etc. Seems like you are going to do what you want anyway, so doesnt really matter. Was just trying to steer you in the rite direction as others were here on the site.

My bad I didn't notice that.

Be patient bro you've still got growing and developing to do. Steroids will still be around in a couple years when it's a much safer option and you'll know so much more than you do now.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You gained 70lbs of LBM naturally in 3 years with inconsistent diet? Just imagine what you could do naturally with a good consistent diet in only 6 months without the potential health implications.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You gained 70lbs of LBM naturally in 3 years with inconsistent diet? Just imagine what you could do naturally with a good consistent diet in only 6 months without the potential health implications.
    Thanks everyone for input. I've decided to keep the natty dream alive then
    Khazima likes this.

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reporich
    I agree. Also you need HCG "on cycle," not off.

Thread Information