stang is offline Associate Member

Question cutting cycle need everyones help please

Hi guy's i will take everyone's help here.. 37 Years old 6'2 210-215 im just guessing 15% bf it's a guess. I have done all the test threw out the years eq tren deca winny tabs avar and d-bol..

Now i was thinking about cutting down to 185 pounds I know 90% is going to be my diet i understand that. Cardio is not a prob i do cardio a lot. boxing kick boxing running. I need help on my cutting cycle here is what i was thinking. Feel free to help me or change it around. I can get just about anything as in gear. thanks guys for any help..

Test p 1cc m-w-f 12 weeks
    primo 1cc m-f? 12 weeks
    Eq 1cc m-f? 12 weeks
    avar 90mg ed 6-8 weeks

Should i run more mg per week of the test p? also this will be the first time i have used primo so i need help there. Is there anything else i can add in there to help with the cut? Also I have been told both ways yes i can run clen and no i cant run it on the cycle. Thanks for any help

Any help?

Anyone

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    primo has to be dosed soo high ( soo much oil) to be worth much IMO and thats if its even real because its faked alot.. I would rec mast/test and var personally, something like so:

teste 12 weeks
    maste 12 weeks
    var 6-8 weeks
    *AI
    *PCT

simple and effective IMO

I dont use clen anymore but yes you can use it , I would rec getting KETO from ar-r for clen research, it makes it more effective for longer. look into it.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Your doses don't include mg/ml, might help in getting more detailed advice. I got lean quick with test @ 300mg 100mg each of p/c/e twice a week and 100mg tren e twice a week with a low carb diet and high reps and cardio.

Thanks for the help guys!! I was going to run the test p at 300 to 400 mg a week for 12 weeks.. Avar at 90mg a day!! Primo at 500mg and eq at 500 mg..

I have done tren a and it killed my cardio does tren e kill cardio as well? We're u saying get the keto over the clen ? I need stuff that will not kill cardio as my sport is high pace.. I was told mast was so weak that I would not see much off of it?? If I did mast how should I run it and mg? Thanks guys for the help!!

If u have any better ideas on a cutting cycle please say so.. I need to me lean and as strong as I can be and keep my cardio as much as possible.. If tren e does not kill cardio like tren a I'll run it thanks

It didn't kill it, but I could feel it for the first couple min. I only took 200mg per day and 5hat was plenty.

U did tren 2oomg a day or eod? And u were running tren E right?

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member
    I think to many compounds. If you do a lot of cardio already then that tells me you diet is not in check. Check your cals/day eat 500 under your TDEE. If your anavar is real(most is not, faked with dbol ) run it at 50-80mgs per day for the first 6 weeks. If you have test P 100 which it looks like you do, then pin eod 1-1 1/2cc for 10 weeks. Do arimidex at .25mg eod to keep your E2 in check. Proper PCT and you should be good to go. You can also use some t3 or run clen with the keto

Thanks guys sir all the help..

So I should drop the eq and the primo right? How many mgs should I run the mast at each week?

I did tren e 200mg per week, two shots of 100mg.

Thread Information