Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Should I double my VAR dosage?

CrusherCurtis is offline New Member

Should I double my VAR dosage?

Bought Kalpa Var and was planing to run 80mg for 4 weeks to start cycle. After about day 4 I noticed I still didn't have a headache. Last cycle I did Balkan var at 60mg and had a crippling headache on day one. So i researched a little and it turns out Kalpa var is complete trash (now I'm mad that I running their oil as well. Hope its not too under dosed).

So I was planning to run var at 80mg for the first and last month of the cycle, now i'm thinking of running 160mg for the first month and then get Genshi Tbol and run 100mg for the last month of my cycle. I started my last cycle with tbol, and while i don't prefer it to var, balkan var is out of stock with my source. I love to get Var powder, but I don't know of a source.

Reviews for kalpas garbage var is all over the web. Just search and you'll find a few reviews on this board.

So youre asking if you should put twice as much garbage in your body?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you either know what you are putting in your body, or you stop....

...why would you put chemicals into your body that you know nothing about?

Tweekers do this. Because getting off is more important than any concern they have for their health.

You may want to readjust your priorities mate
    Temporary Accnt likes this.

Because I'm pretty sure its var that's just massively underdosed.
    Last edited by CrusherCurtis; 10-08-2014 at 10:35 PM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Real var from a ugl is very very very rare or they are very very very under dosed and NO FISHING.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Real var from a ugl is very very very rare or they are very very very under dosed and NO FISHING.
    Exactly. Since its under dosed, doesn't it make since to double my existing dose?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used Kalpa Var before and it was garbage. I was up to 120mg/day and couldn't feel anything at all. Just throw it away.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    And a headache is how determine is validity?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ok. let me ask the real stupid question.

when you melt tested it, what did you observe?

If the var is garbage, just dump it. If the var is good, just take a constant dosage throughout the cycle.

4linked is offline Associate Member
    I ran all alpha products a few years ago had great results, but you never know ugl s fluctuate

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Kalpha ^^^^^

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
    Bought Kalpa Var and was planing to run 80mg for 4 weeks to start cycle. After about day 4 I noticed I still didn't have a headache. Last cycle I did Balkan var at 60mg and had a crippling headache on day one. So i researched a little and it turns out Kalpa var is complete trash (now I'm mad that I running their oil as well. Hope its not too under dosed).

So I was planning to run var at 80mg for the first and last month of the cycle, now i'm thinking of running 160mg for the first month and then get Genshi Tbol and run 100mg for the last month of my cycle. I started my last cycle with tbol, and while i don't prefer it to var, balkan var is out of stock with my source. I love to get Var powder, but I don't know of a source.

Reviews for kalpas garbage var is all over the web. Just search and you'll find a few reviews on this board.
    iv taken a few brands of var and dont get head aches , now drol on the other hand.....

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    And a headache is how YOU determine is validity?
    Its not the most scientific, but just do a just search though. A lot of people get headaches on good var. Its just one way to know if you got good var or not. Me personally, I definitely get headaches on good var for the first week.

By garbage i mean under dosed. Its not like I'm getting all kinds of crazy side effects from it or anything. I really don't want to just dump 500 10mg pills of var. Such a waste of money. I'd rather increase the dosage and see if that helps.

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
    Its not the most scientific, but just do a just search though. A lot of people get headaches on good var. Its just one way to know if you got good var or not. Me personally, I definitely get headaches on good var for the first week.

By garbage i mean under dosed. Its not like I'm getting all kinds of crazy side effects from it or anything. I really don't want to just dump 500 10mg pills of var. Such a waste of money. I'd rather increase the dosage and see if that helps.
    Ok then just do it! People told you what they think, it's not what you wanted to hear so just do what you think and see what happens

Thread Information