grasshoper59 is offline New Member

first cycle questions

G'Day All,

I have a few questions regarding my cycle, and could you give it a once over to make sure I am on the right track.

I am:

5'9
    77kg/169.4pounds
    33 years old
    10 years lifting, last 3 consistent.
    19%BF approx.

Clean Bulk, small surplus.
    Want to put on 10pounds LBM
    12 week cycle
    test e 250mg e3d
    Armidex .25 EOD
    Nolva 60/60/40/40.

1. Can I hold off on the armidex until I get sides, so I can see what my bodies reaction will be to the test?
    2. what will be the impact on the few injuries that I am carrying( knee & shoulder)?

Cheers for the help.
    Last edited by grasshoper59; 10-09-2014 at 05:43 PM. Reason: cycle length

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You need to run Adex from the start.And I suggest adding Clomid with your pct.Have you had your diet checked out by our diet section?Many a cycle was ruined do to a bad diet.

Agree with Songdog. Research this site on the importance of including an AI on cycle. And then read up on hCG and the benefits of preventing testicular atrophy.

grasshoper59 is offline New Member
    I use myfitnesspal and run a 40/40/20, and in aus its pretty hard to get decent stuff especially as I am fairly rural. The gear I have posted is what I am able to get my hands on. Will it be enough?

Will it be enough? That's entirely up to you. But i certainly wouldn't begin a cycle unless i had every angle covered and felt comfortable with what i was injecting into my body. I would want each possible side effect covered just in case. Your body and health should not be negotiable.

Thread Information