Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: ZMA and natural test boosters

mingotron is offline New Member

ZMA and natural test boosters

So I've decided I'm going to wait a while longer until I fully commit to injecting myself. I just wanted to know what your thoughts are on taking ZMA (3 pills a night) along with a natural test booster (4 pills of test freak). Is milk thistle necessary? is it safe to stack the two? Or should one be taken and not the other. Thanks for any advice.

blemshow is offline Junior Member
    Most if not all test boosters are a money gimmick. They will not raise ur test Lvls enough to produce an anabolic environment. With that being said they do serve well as a grate placebo effect. One who hasn't read much on test boosters usually will hop on a test booster when there workouts become stale and as a result will refresh the attitude of working hard in the gym and eating right. Furthermore the test booster will rob you of your hard work and the gains you made on the cycle are given to the product rather than the hard work you put in. As for zma I will use zma every now and than strictly for the lucid dreams/deep sleep effect. Especially if the product contains melatonin. You wana raise ur test and hgh Lvls? Crush legs in the gym and eat like a champ . When you have years of sweat and tears under your belt and your of age. It will be time to possibly consider AAS.

Btw post this in supplement form.

Fourm'

Forum... Jebus

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Save your money and spend it on something that will really help gains, like food.
    Red Bastard likes this.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    your body produces something like 80mg EW of test.
    you start feeling something taking 500mg of test EW.
    do you think, 1-2mg of test, will do anything???
    instead of raising test, you can try to lower E2, but anyways, you won't ever have enough test to feel something. save your money.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    your body produces something like 80mg EW of test. you start feeling something taking 500mg of test EW. do you think, 1-2mg of test, will do anything??? instead of raising test, you can try to lower E2, but anyways, you won't ever have enough test to feel something. save your money.
    Why are you still here?

4linked is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^^

sniper320 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mingotron View Post
    So I've decided I'm going to wait a while longer until I fully commit to injecting myself. I just wanted to know what your thoughts are on taking ZMA (3 pills a night) along with a natural test booster (4 pills of test freak). Is milk thistle necessary? is it safe to stack the two? Or should one be taken and not the other. Thanks for any advice.
    I use ZMA a lot and love it. However not for gains in the gym but for a good nights sleep. Zinc is beneficial to skin, hair , fingernails ect. I also take 25 mg of zinc in the morning. Try it out , it might be a constructive mineral to add.

Lifted1 is offline Member
    before trt, I tried most of the "name brand" well known test boosters with minimal results aside from rapid fingernail growth. Marketing is very good at using words you want to hear to sell you a dream. Eat big, lift big and sleep well to maximize your natural levels.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    D3 is the best test boost i've ever had naturally, proven by bloods. Tripled my free test into a flagged just above normal range reading.
    5000iu daily with a fatty meal, I was also taking 3 ZMA nightly.
    I've since switched to taking Zinc and Mag seperately, much cheaper.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mingotron View Post
    what exactly do you "think" a test booster will do?

this is a million dollar industry based on people's ignorance.

have you thought this through yet, or just going to feed the industry with your $$
    DrewZ likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifted1 View Post
    before trt, I tried most of the "name brand" well known test boosters with minimal results aside from rapid fingernail growth. Marketing is very good at using words you want to hear to sell you a dream. Eat big, lift big and sleep well to maximize your natural levels.
    some fat lady at Costco was hawking samples of test boosters.

snake oil comes in many forms............

^^^ LOL, that's too funny. What would people have thought if there was a fat guy pushing Test booster? LOL

Thread Information