I have had chronic tendinitis for 2 years in my left knee. I jump/run around and my left knee starts hurting. I rest, and it comes back. The only thing that did the trick was when I started doing heavy strength training, particularly the deep squats. I was off of lifting for a while, and now both of my knees have tendinitis, due to lack of quad strength and me playing basketball recklessly.

I have been doing eccentric squats, deep squats, a full on strength training program, but I want to clear this tendinitis problem for good.

I also plan to run a superdrol cycle in the future to increase strength through the roof, however I am scared that it will irritate my tendinitis from rapid weight increase. I would like someone how has direct experience regarding that concern to answer that doubt please.

Also, I am planning to take HGH to heal the tendons. I do not want it for bodybuilding or performance purposes, i just want to run hgh for healing. So in that case what should the dose be.

Let me organize the questions better:

1) Although increasing strength gets rid of pain in tendons, would going on superdrol cycle and having rapid progressive overload, cause irritation to the tendons in my knee?

2) I want to use HGH for healing purposes only! At what dose, and what length should I run that cycle? Also how would I inject it, or is there a manual for that?

3) I hear people talk about the benefits of running HGH and AAS together, can someone elaborate on that?