Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Adding NPP mid cycle?

cramirez611 is offline New Member

Adding NPP mid cycle?

So I'm at the end of week 7 of a test e cycle at 600mg a week, and thinking of adding NPP now for the last bit of my cycle, (have enough test to last 15wks, so about 7 week npp dose). I have a few questions first, will it be worth adding npp right now? How common are the side effects, such as acne mainly, with this compound? I'm pretty clear right now on test, but broke out real bad the first few weeks, not looking to do that again. From my reading I understand npp is rather safe on liver as well, true? Lastly, if I chose to just do 12wk test would npp do me much good for 4 week use? Sorry guys, couldn't find too much info from peoples experience on this compound.

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    About the start my first npp cycle , it's a really cool compound running it at the end shouldn't be an issue because npp is a short Easter BUT! Deca does shut you down a fair bit and it is strongly recommended to run test two weeks after your last npp injection,

But before we get into all of that stuff.

How many cycles have you done ?

cramirez611 is offline New Member
    This is my first injectable cycle, did orals before, gained 17lbs so far and my strength has gone up like crazy, just looking for some added kick at the end..

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I would for a first cycle stick to the test your al ready 100 over the starting dossage and the gains will only stop if you stop eating.,

I would run the test e to week 10 and acess from there, if you haven't grown I would stop it there and start pct and during the off season research a killer diet or,

if you feel your still growing just push it to 12 weeks and call it a day ,but if the gains have stopped it's your diet bro
    Last edited by Haydenz; 10-18-2014 at 02:12 PM.

BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You will probably have acne issues again. If the first initial hormone change caused it soothe change most likely will and then again when you come off. I would save it and see if you are in fact going to have acne issues when coming off. Then come up with a plan for the next time. You don't want to get your hormones to out of wack, you will have bad acne issues.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I wouldn't run NPP on a first injectable cycle. The Test cycle will acclimate your body to exogenous Test. I would run a couple of cycles of Test only before adding compounds to the cycle.
    BG and Haydenz like this.

Thread Information