chris_columbia is offline Associate Member

Nolvadex ON CYCLE (for gyno?)

I have been reading alot about people who take nolvadex for a couple of days when they notice there nipples start to get puffy or feel sore and it goes away after a couple of days, i've never heard about that before and i wanted to check on the legitimacy of this and why (if it does) work, i will be looking into this as well, i just like all of your extra help since you are more experienced.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Nolva is a Serm, simply explained it doesn’t kill estrogen, it only does help with the biggest issue of E2 buildup, gyno.
    Everyone reacts different to the compound, for me, it doesn’t work. I need 40mg ED to start controlling gyno, at 500mg test, although the supposed dose is 10mg ED. That being said, nolva is a very cheap remedy to gyno. You will still build up dangerous levels of E2, you might still bloat up for example. An AI, is a better choice, and with a 19-nor compound, nolva shouldn’t be used, due to progestin stimulation.

So with arimidex on hand nolva would be pointless to use and i should just save that for my pct? thats what ive gathered from my research, im not sure why someone would use nolva on cycle

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_columbia View Post
    So with arimidex on hand nolva would be pointless to use and i should just save that for my pct? thats what ive gathered from my research, im not sure why someone would use nolva on cycle
    Correct. Standard procedure, along an aromatizing steroid , always use an AI like arimidex or better aromasin (except TRT doses for test).
    Now, if you go to the latin steroid forum, they will teach you to take nolva. This because its much cheaper, 10€ for 60 pills of nolva, and something like 70€ for one stripe of arimidex.
    There are cases, where nolva is preferred over an AI, for example, last year, I did a 5 months cycle, the first month it was only test, dbol and clen . Now, I wanted to get in shape very fast , so clen, got me ripped, by quitting 7kg fat in 2 weeks, and nolva, only controlled gyno, but let me retain water and get big fast. That was at least my goal... Now that’s all theory, in fact, I got gyno anyways, and I did not gain that much water weight I expected to gain. I really gained very little, the same that I usually gain on an AI.
    So from my experience, Nolva should be used only as PCT, as in my case its was not that effective against gyno like aromasin for example.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OP, you can research yourself, or like a stiff dick..you can go where you're pushed.....up to you bro.

Me personally, I'd heed the advice in the articles, there is a reason for them being Stickies & their originators being leading members in this forum...

I do research myself, I just like hearing your opinions as well. Thanks for all the help

Thread Information