Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I Have Gyno - Help

tectime is offline Member
    Dude I'm not arguing with you. I'm telling you what my experience was/is. If you can't read or learn from real live experiences sorry for you. Mine was diagnosed by doctor, treated by prescription, gone. None there no sign no lump no nothing. So if cause I caught it early or whatever GONE Dude do you understand GONE. And believe me I check constantly. Again not arguing with you I won't waste my time. I don't care if you think it's possible I'm just relaying accurate info to you do you don't sound uninformed.

Jcz85 is offline Associate Member
    ........ Ok, anyways, the femara seems to be slowly shrinking it. They are a tad less large when I touch them and also less painful. The downside? I feel like an empty sack of meat on this femara shit. I just slept a solid 9 hours and feel like I need to be wheel chaired around. I hope I can wipe my ass once I take my huge morning shit. Although I still awake with a raging erection, I have no strength to even hope for 5 solid thrusts.

I'm hoping it clears up on PCT. I guess I'll try Ralox if it doesn't. The good part is it is not noticeable. But I don't want there to even be tiny lumps because I know my next cycle is going to be a doozy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information