Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    kteen is offline New Member

Help with my first cycle !!!

I will start my first steroid cycle in the next summer and i want to see people opinions and advices for me . I'm currently 20 yo (in next summer i'll be 21 ) training for 4.5 years
    Stats :
    Weight : 183 lb
    Bf : i dont really know kinda soft but still got a little abs
    Height : 5'7
    Arm : 16inch without pump
    Bench press : 225 for 6-8 reps
    Deadlift : 315. For reps
    Squat : 225 for 2 reps (in the first couple years i neglected them legs )

The first time i met with gear was when my gym buddies were taking anadrol post workout since 3 yrs i was wtf is that supplement youre taking i didnt hear about it before and they said that a trainer in the gym told them that in was a steroid with no side effects and will let them put 20lbs of muscle (which really happened) . When i saw their results i was shocked and i wanted to give it a try but i did my research first and was like BULL SHIT !!! Liver toxicity , aromatization and other nasty side effects and then they all lost their gains and got gyno and were all ****ed up (no pct) then i decided that i'll never go on gear unless i have a solid background . Then i found out that , i have been researching since it so now i decided to go on a cycle . A cutting cycle because the shitty problem that i faced as a natural bodybuilder was the muscle and strength loss and depletion i face in cutting and not having that fitness model look ( having low bf but still looking soft ) not having the hardness and fullness that is why i want my first cycle to be a cutting one not bulking and also i dont want to be huuugggee i'm already kinda big comparing to normal joes and i dont want to have that monster biggest guy in the gym look my goals are
    1- have the crazy shredded look ( which i couldnt achieve naturally with all diet tricks)
    2- gain some little more quality muscles especially in my delts which was always lagging ( aas make them bigger due to androgen receptors if um not mistaken )
    3- not have that clearly steroids cycle body trasformation who gained 20 lbs of muscles in few weeks i just want to have an attractive physique
    4 - to be stong really strong

About my cycle it'll have testosterone base (test e ) with a dht (winstrol ) i know anavar is better but its so expensive for me i ll not go for tren (hard sides) and here it is :

Week 1->10 : 250mg test e (i know its a bit low )

Week 4->10 : 50mg winstrol daily ( i ll go no more than 6 weeks on it because of liver toxicity )

Pct : 20mg nolva and 50mg clomid for 6 weeks ( after 2 weeks from the cycle )

I know its kinda weak cycle but i read that your first cycle is your best one and you'll gain alot from it even from low doses

But let me learn from your experiences and see your opinions

kteen is offline New Member
    Bump

Thread Information