Santana1 is offline New Member

A question for an expert steroid monkey.

I have a question for someone who has many years of experience with Roids, I'm a newbie and been taking 160mg of T from my TRT clinic, I've got phenomenal results, but I want to go further and right now I seem to be stuck losing a lot of weight, still holding on to my muscles but I'm smaller, I have a dude who works at a pharmacy, he says the best shit ever is Nandrolone Decanate from organon, says I should do 200mg a week while still doing my 160 from the clinic, he says I'll be the Madman!!

10ml vial, my question is 200mg too much and what would I expect from the added Deca .

Waterweight, bloating? Bad side effects?

I want to get up to 220 and stay under 10%bf.
    I'm 44 yrs old, 5'8 205lbs with 18lbs of fat.
    I lost 10lbs in 2 weeks now , I don't like it,
    I'm lean as F*** but muscles got a lil smaller,
    When I lose weight I lose it everywhere.

I'm scared to do the Deca, the clinic made me sign a waiver that I wouldn't add any other Roids outside of the clinic.

what if I just did the Deca and stopped the T?

I heard some wonderful things aboutvNandrolone but
    Never did it? Is it worth the risk? And will I hold water?

My diet and exercise is absolutely perfectly tuned,
    So if I do it I should do it now, I'm ready but need some advice.

PS The Deconate is real , I saw it, it's not black market garbage, it's in oil and its green says Organon on it.

This dude says a bodybuilder would kill for this stuff,
    Is it that good? What's the difference from Deca and T?

He says it's legal if it's prescribed for tendonitus
    Last edited by Santana1; 11-11-2014 at 09:52 PM.

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    Youll crash bad if you stop the T, especially if you add deca because it causes shut down anyway. Also everyone says less than 300mgs a week is a waste. I plan on using it at 400mgs 2xwk in a few months. And btw youll wanna run it for atleast 10-12 wks. Water retention is a side affect, but if your lean as **** it wont matter lol

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No price talk..."the guy" would tell you anything you want to hear to sell you whatever he has in the vial. Your doctor might be honest but the drug dealer in the gym doesn't have to operate by any code of ethics...
    You need to do a pile more research before you do anything of the sort.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Please edit your post, no price talk.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Please edit your post, no price talk.
    Ok thanx bro I did, I'll remember that!

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    No price talk..."the guy" would tell you anything you want to hear to sell you whatever he has in the vial. Your doctor might be honest but the drug dealer in the gym doesn't have to operate by any code of ethics...
    You need to do a pile more research before you do anything of the sort.
    hi thanks for the reply, he's not a dealer, he works there , buddy from college, he is talking about having my dr prescribe the Deca for me for tendonitis,

Will I really crash if I stop the T of only 160mg? I've been pretty smart, taking low doses, well that's all the TRT will give me lol...

the Trt clinic has been giving me an injection along with my T that is supposed to still keep me producing my natural T.. Will I still crash if I stop?

anyone remember the roid that Ben Johnson (1984 Olympic runner ) got popped for? They took his metal away, was it Deca ?

Start from the beginning.
    How long have you been on TRT, what are you taking? How many MGs per week
    What is your training experience
    What is your TDEE, what is your current caloric intake..

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Welcome.

We have a sub forum specifically dedicated to trt, you should come over there and check it out. Read up on the stickies, get to know your trt treatment better.

Deca is commonly added to trt, like your friend stated for tendinitis or other joint issues. If you get it prescribed, just take the dose they give you (likely 100mg/wk I think? ). If you're getting it on your own, 200mg won't be a bad dose.

You'll have to get blood work pretty regularly while the deca builds up in your system. Keep the e2 and prolactin in check.

But I highly recommend getting better acquainted with your trt first

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Start from the beginning.
    How long have you been on TRT, what are you taking? How many MGs per week
    What is your training experience
    What is your TDEE, what is your current caloric intake..
    Hi RigPig,
    Been doing 160mg of T from the clinic for 12 weeks, the first 4 was 150mg.
    At first my T was 302, after 4 weeks it was 500, and 8 weeks 700, haven't been tested again yet, I forgot the name but I also get a shot that keeps my natural T producing.

I'm one of those lucky guys who responds well to exercise and diet, I do not count my calories but my diet has worked amazing..

44yrs old 205lbs pretty much no fat on me at all

Morning 7 whole eggs, 1cup grapenuts
    10 am chicken breast and rice
    1pm fish - salmon or tilapia no carbs
    3pm steak 8 oz no carbs
    6pm after gym whey protein
    8 chicken breast and 1 half avocado
    Rest of the night fasting, then wake up at 3am for whey protein
    I focus on lots of sleep, the more sleep the better my resluts.

Exercize 30 minute run on treadmill
    5 days a week workout heavy heavy weights low reps
    Massive squats, heavy on large muscles, don't even waste my time on
    Lil muscles, I'm not that advanced yet. I get sore everywhere so no need to do Bis and tris when they are sore from back and chest days, and squats seem to kill my whole lower , no need to do any extensions or Hams when they are already torn up from squats. Ive learned not to waste my time isolating small muscles and focus on the large, plus I'm a beginner anyways.

the small dose of T has made me extremely strong, and I'm never tired.
    But now I am losing a lot of weight everywhere, i think its time to get away from the clinic who is only giving me 160mg a week and they will not increase.

So I was thinking about the Deca , any thoughts? Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Santana1
    Hi RigPig, Been doing 160mg of T from the clinic for 12 weeks, the first 4 was 150mg. At first my T was 302, after 4 weeks it was 500, and 8 weeks 700, haven't been tested again yet, I forgot the name but I also get a shot that keeps my natural T producing. I'm one of those lucky guys who responds well to exercise and diet, I do not count my calories but my diet has worked amazing.. 44yrs old 205lbs pretty much no fat on me at all Morning 7 whole eggs, 1cup grapenuts 10 am chicken breast and rice 1pm fish - salmon or tilapia no carbs 3pm steak 8 oz no carbs 6pm after gym whey protein 8 chicken breast and 1 half avocado Rest of the night fasting, then wake up at 3am for whey protein I focus on lots of sleep, the more sleep the better my resluts. Exercize 30 minute run on treadmill 5 days a week workout heavy heavy weights low reps Massive squats, heavy on large muscles, don't even waste my time on Lil muscles, I'm not that advanced yet. I get sore everywhere so no need to do Bis and tris when they are sore from back and chest days, and squats seem to kill my whole lower , no need to do any extensions or Hams when they are already torn up from squats. Ive learned not to waste my time isolating small muscles and focus on the large, plus I'm a beginner anyways. the small dose of T has made me extremely strong, and I'm never tired. But now I am losing a lot of weight everywhere, i think its time to get away from the clinic who is only giving me 160mg a week and they will not increase. So I was thinking about the Deca, any thoughts? Thanx
    Follow Hawk over to the TRT section, those boys will help you out.

Ok I willthanx

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're losing weight it's because you're not eating enough, so eat more.. Drugs aren't going to fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    If you're losing weight it's because you're not eating enough, so eat more.. aren't going to fix that.
    Khazima, did u see my diet I posted? Do u think I need to add more carbs?
    Thanx

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Santana1 View Post
    Khazima, did u see my diet I posted? Do u think I need to add more carbs?
    Thanx
    Yes but it doesn't state how much protein, carbs and fats there are, just the foods you eat. You could eat that daily and be eating 1500 calories you don't know unless you're counting.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would say your training needs work
    If your losing weight your not eating enough no matter what your diet is like you are not eating enough,
    Deca isn't this wonder drug like you think or been told, it does help a lot if you have some joint issues though and can help a great deal,
    If and WHEN your ready I would just up your test for 10-12 weeks see how things go but I really think your diet and training need work.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I would say your training needs work
    If your losing weight your not eating enough no matter what your diet is like you are not eating enough,
    Deca isn't this wonder drug like you think or been told, it does help a lot if you have some joint issues though and can help a great deal,
    If and WHEN your ready I would just up your test for 10-12 weeks see how things go but I really think your diet and training need work.
    Thanx man,
    I take in hardly any carbs , just 1 cup of grapenuts in morning, if I up the carbs will that lead to more muscle, or will it just give me more energy to lift and that's what carbs are for, to give someone a lot of energy so they can workout hard.. Then leads to muscle from good energy workouts?

Eating just carbs won't gain muscle right? Carbs are for energy , am I on the right track?

I already have massive energy though right now with vet low carbs , not sure if I should up them , dont wanna gain fat

Quote Originally Posted by Santana1 View Post
    Thanx man,
    I take in hardly any carbs , just 1 cup of grapenuts in morning, if I up the carbs will that lead to more muscle, or will it just give me more energy to lift and that's what carbs are for, to give someone a lot of energy so they can workout hard.. Then leads to muscle from good energy workouts?

Eating just carbs won't gain muscle right? Carbs are for energy , am I on the right track?

I already have massive energy though right now with vet low carbs , not sure if I should up them , dont wanna gain fat
    Look I ll make it simple for you:

if you eat more calories than you burn, you gain weight. It could be fat or muscle depending on how you train and how much calories you are eating more than you are burning. I suggest start counting calories and that way you know exactly how many grams of carbs/protein/fats you are putting in your body and how it reacts. Then you can simply adjust the carbs from there

TheTaken is offline New Member
    A good option is to find a TEE (Total Energy Expendature) calculator online, and put in your info as best you can, find out how many kcals you need to be consuming in order to just maintain your weight and bodyfat percentage. Begin to count your calories, and construct yourself a little cheat sheet so you know how much and what you need to consume to fit inside your macros. Then after that, just start adding a few more calories per week until you begin to notice increased fat accumulation. When you reach that point stop adding calories, reduce back a little if needed or up your cardio a bit. and you'll have your optimal "gainz zone" stay in that range of calories and you'll be adding optimal muscle while keeping fat at a minimum.

Ive got a degree in dietetics, and this is something i've had to do for medical situations, but it applies directly to phyisical fitness as well. I'm currently in pursuit of my first cycle, hence why i'm on the board.

I'm interested in the Deca for a first time cycle? I've got some bothersome shoulder joints, so this sounds great to me. Anyone willing to chime in on that would be helpful. All i'm looking at just a cycle of Test, but would it be a good idea to run the Deca as a first time run? Thanks in advance

Thread Information