Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tice1212

Thread: Clenbutorol questions

oldenred is offline New Member

Clenbutorol questions

Pros and cons of this? I am 34, use to be in great shape before I got out of the Army in 09'. Blew up to 290 earlier this year and managed to drop to 258 since June. Looking to slim down to 225 at 6'. I have been using D4 for the last month. Works great for me but almost out and time for something new so my bodyd doesn't get use to it and stop working. All my test ckme back great, blood pressure 108/68. Testosterone not so great at 318 and free at 61. Not lookin to do a cycle anytime soon for bulking. Want to slin down and get my body use to working out for now. Primarily looking at the Clen for weight loss. What type of losses should I expect. In the gym 5 days a week right now. Thanks

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldenred View Post
    Pros and cons of this? I am 34, use to be in great shape before I got out of the Army in 09'. Blew up to 290 earlier this year and managed to drop to 258 since June. Looking to slim down to 225 at 6'. I have been using D4 for the last month. Works great for me but almost out and time for something new so my bodyd doesn't get use to it and stop working. All my test ckme back great, blood pressure 108/68. Testosterone not so great at 318 and free at 61. Not lookin to do a cycle anytime soon for bulking. Want to slin down and get my body use to working out for now. Primarily looking at the Clen for weight loss. What type of losses should I expect. In the gym 5 days a week right now. Thanks
    First off good job on losing the weight. Their is a big myth behind clen and that is that its a wonder fat burn but in retrospect its nothing compare to a semi-clean/proper diet and cardio. IMO i would do a little less weight training at the gym and more low/mod insanity on the cardio.. So 45/30.
    Plus if u have a certain weight that u want to be at find that TDEE number of calories and do not surpass that number.
    Clen purpose IMO is its good for get keeping the extra weight of during a bulking cycle. Help preserve the muscle during pct. And to clean up some of that extra stubborn bodyfat.

Good luck bro
    RigPig likes this.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    First off good job on losing the weight. Their is a big myth behind clen and that is that its a wonder fat burn but in retrospect its nothing compare to a semi-clean/proper diet and cardio. IMO i would do a little less weight training at the gym and more low/mod insanity on the cardio.. So 45/30.
    Plus if u have a certain weight that u want to be at find that TDEE number of calories and do not surpass that number.
    Clen purpose IMO is its good for get keeping the extra weight of during a bulking cycle. Help preserve the muscle during pct. And to clean up some of that extra stubborn bodyfat.

Good luck bro
    Some good advice right there, on top of that maybe try an ECA Stack (ephedrine, caffeine, asprin). A good friend of mine is currently using this to cut and he is having amazing results, great for an appetite suppressant while still giving him strength in the gym on a calorie deficit. You sound like you have an easy few pounds left to shed before you get into the complicated side of cutting. I'm no expert but after reading about ECA stacks with Cardio and getting my buddy to try it, I think I'd use that in a cut as long as i could before resorting to Clen, T3, or anything else of the sort.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    have you considered TRT? High -normal test level would have a positive effect on BF %.

if you use clen , look into using it with Keto (arr has it) as you can make the clen more effective.
    I would look at getting T levels to 2x-3x what they are IMO

Thread Information