motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member

Using an inhaler to remedy shortness of breath from fina?

What do you bros think about using an asthma inhaler for relief from shortness of breath I get from fina? Has anyone ever tried this or know anyone who has? I don't have asthma, but I assume it's got to be about the same feeling. After any type of hard cardio (sex) I can't breathe at all. I want to try using an inhaler to help get some oxygen into my body ASAP. What do you think?

-moto

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I get shortness of breath too.I use smelling salts (ammonia inhalants) They seem to do the trick for me.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I believe Ephedrine is a bronchio dialator.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I've had bad shortness of breath too while using sust. I also have thought about using my wife's inhaler but never have. I imagine this would help. Next time I have this problem, I'm using it.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe i am just pulling it out of thin air, however i kind of remember hearing that if you use an inhaler to treat anything but asthma you run the risk of your air passage swelling up to where breathing is impossible.

the drugs inside the inhaler are meant to open the air passage up but have a reverse effect on some people without asthma when administered.

this could be completely wrong, so someone please correct me.

i would just deal with the shortness of breath in the same way you deal with other sides...suck it up, literally!

That's interesting daem, I'm gonna look into that a little more. As far as using ephedrine, yes it is a brochodilater, but it will also keep me up all night!

-moto

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT use an inhaler that is not prescribed to YOU for this feeling of shortness of breath!!!! This could cause a deadly reaction..If you are suffering from shortness of breath, especially on Fina, that is unfortunately one of the side effects and will subside after your cycle is completed. Chest congestion(Or a feeling of) is also noticed by many who use Fina.

Ephedrine is in fact a bronchodilator that is used to open up the air sacs and reduce bronchial muscle spasms. This may offer some relief, but it also has potential side effects, so weigh your options before deciding this route. I cannot overstate the fact that using someone else's prescribed inhaler can have serious consequences. DO NOT DO IT!!! If you have any further questions you may address it through a PM or by posting it on this thread as I will be keeping a close eye on this particular one due to the severity of going that route.

Doc M
    Last edited by Doc M; 06-21-2003 at 11:33 PM.

Wow, thanks alot Doc. That's exactly why I posted this thread...to get some valuable input from some knowledgable bros. I was not aware of the severity of this, and won't be trying it. I was just curious if it would help. I've only got three more weeks, so I'll just bear with it. Thanks again.

-moto

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for the validation, Doc...little morsels of information like that are floating around my head, however at times it is difficult to distinguish fact from fiction, especially when i have no idea when i heard that.

this is good information for anyone considering going this route, so im going to bump it.

Thanks Doc...glad you came forward and let us know. Thanks for bringing it to my attention too. I guess I'll suck it up until the cycle's over with.

There are some inhalers that you can buy over the counter. I am not sure what they are all about, but I know you can get them over the counter.

Doc...are you a real doc?

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes..That's why they call me Doc..

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    Well doc I have a question for you. I've been reading and reading and found somewhere I think some aids site that usaing anabolic steroids could also cause avascular nercrosis is this true? Now I've searched and searched on the net after I came across this and Couldn't find anything else that proved this it was just this site and I might be able to find it agian if needed. Now I know inflammatory steroids prednisone,cortisone shots ect and other inflams can but I never heard of anabolics doing it at all. I would like to know because I'm kinda concerned. I know a kid in school that got it from prednisone or cortisone or something and messed his hips up. Care to clarify this for me thanks pal.

Originally posted by PumP~N~Swole
    Well doc I have a question for you. I've been reading and reading and found somewhere I think some aids site that usaing anabolic steroids could also cause avascular nercrosis is this true? Now I've searched and searched on the net after I came across this and Couldn't find anything else that proved this it was just this site and I might be able to find it agian if needed. Now I know inflammatory steroids prednisone,cortisone shots ect and other inflams can but I never heard of anabolics doing it at all. I would like to know because I'm kinda concerned. I know a kid in school that got it from prednisone or cortisone or something and messed his hips up. Care to clarify this for me thanks pal.
    What does this have to do with this thread? If you have a question specifically for Doc M, then PM him. If it's a general question, start a new thread. I don't have an real emotional attachment to this thread, but the point is you just hijacked it!

-moto

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    Yah My bad dude it was late and I had already lost track of my brain. lol @ hijacked never intended to do that, Was a tired mofo late last night and after I woke up this morning I thought about this post and my question. I guess it just hit me dang a real dr comes on these boards and I needed an answer . Sorry bro

My shortness of breath got so bad last night I said fuck it and took 2 hits from my wife's inhaler. I know what Doc M said but I felt like experimenting. I believe it was "inbuterol" or something like that. It actually opened up my lungs a bit right away and helped. I went to sleep right after which helped. Now, mid day today, the shortness of breath thing is back. This sucks. It just feels like you can only take half breaths and if you get your heart rate up, it gets worse. Breath deep and you cough. Shit, good thing this cycle's almost up.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    is it that bad ?

Originally posted by gundam675
    is it that bad ?
    Yes, it's like your having a mild asthma attack...although I've never had asthma, my wife tells me I've got the symptoms. It goes away entirely for days though and then comes back. I've only had this problem while on sust so I think it's something in there.

OK, today is the 3rd day in a row I've had this shortness of breath. It seems I'm fine in the morning but come noon, I'm taking short breaths and coughing. I'm going to try the ephedrine route and see if that helps.

Hey bro, what week are you on in your fina cycle. I am at 3 and half weeks and have had no shortness of breath. I have had minimal night sweats, but htat is about it. My blood pressure is even normal.

no fina...

Originally posted by Vibrantred94gt
    Hey bro, what week are you on in your fina cycle. I am at 3 and half weeks and have had no shortness of breath. I have had minimal night sweats, but htat is about it. My blood pressure is even normal.
    I'm taking sust/winny/primo

I thought you were the thread starter....sorry bout that. Good luck anyways!!

Thread Information