Thread: Jintani Labs

razman is offline Junior Member

Jintani Labs

I'm getting ready to start the following cycle (excluding AIs, PCT):
    Weeks 1 - 5: Test E 400 mg/wk + D-bol 40mg/ED
    Weeks 6 - 12: Test E 400 mg/wk

The d-bol I have is from Jintani Labs, which is an Indian company. I got a pack of 100 tabs (10mg each) that came in a purple/pink pouch. It was dirt cheap. I decided to start taking the d-bol for 2 days first on its own before including the test E just to see the d-bol's unadulterated effects and sides but became quite concerned when I experienced absolutely NOTHING (good or bad) from the d-bol. I didn't feel any additional strength, energy, hyper activity, insomnia, increased heart rate, etc. It felt like I was literally taking sugar pills.

Has anyone tried Jintani labs for d-bol or for other orals and if so do you think they're fake or underdosed?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Start the test right away.
    Dbol pumps will what you will see first for me it's 3-4 day range then around a week you will start seeing some more pumps and slight strength gains.
    what are you taking for a ai?
    you understand dbol has a short life around 4hrs and split up dosages but try plan it 2 hours pre workout.
    some say let it disolve in your mouth and if you get a bitter taste it's real.

Thread Information