Question TEST Prop vs Ethenate

I know this has been addressed before - but Im curious to your opinions, what is better and why? I am looking to cut a little and going to use Test and Var (considering EQ but still on the fence) ...and Ive done 3 Test Ethenate cycles, but never prop..... opinion wise what are the pros and cons?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are doing an 8 weeker go for the prop, if a 12 weeker then enanthate . I don't buy that one makes you bloat more then the other. I cut in the summer with tes e and tren a and do not have any issues with water retention. An ester does not dictate water retention ...... Diet does.

Yea Ive only done Test E also.... but all my friends that take it - go for prop.....just curious who likes which and for why? But I think just because I have done E before I am going to stick with it

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla
    Yea Ive only done Test E also.... but all my friends that take it - go for prop.....just curious who likes which and for why? But I think just because I have done E before I am going to stick with it
    Prop just kicks in quicker making ideal for an 8 week cut.

All my other cycles were 8 and 10 weeks.....Im thinking to do the same this time.... last time I started Var and Test e same time. 4 weeks in I stopped the var and kept the test E for another 4 ....and I had GREAT results.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla
    All my other cycles were 8 and 10 weeks.....Im thinking to do the same this time.... last time I started Var and Test e same time. 4 weeks in I stopped the var and kept the test E for another 4 ....and I had GREAT results.
    Sounds like a plan!

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    pros vs cons

Test E = Harder PCT recovery
    Test P = more pins

If one is afraid of pins then most likely should not be in the game as they say? lol

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think unless your being tested or need it out of system quickly its stupid to use ( no offense) you have higher scare tissue, higher chance of injection complications, more hassle, more pain, more to worry about... for what? a lil less bloat? Im on an AI anyway and I can watch my diet for bloat.
    unless in blend i get deal on I wont use prop.
    1-2 shots a week over a bunch? ... Ill take my 1-2 shots a week anyday

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    pros vs cons

Test E = Harder PCT recovery
    Test P = more pins

If one is afraid of pins then most likely should not be in the game as they say? lol
    why harder PCT recovery? havign to wait 1-2 weeks after last pin is not a big deal.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Agree, u can cut just fine with a long ester. AI and diet/water intake are the 2 main determining factors on bloat. And the Var will help give u that hard look. Although ive heard mixed reviews on the dosage and duration of Var to make it worth using.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    For me short esters are only good for drug tested athlets. Otherwise, long esters have all the advantage.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    The only real dif is that if you pump a lot of test at one time you're more prone to bloat. At least that's how I am - I won't change shit(no diet changes, no anything). I start on a high test dose, I blow up within a week or two. Then I level out

With prop or small EOD injections of a long ester I don't see that at all.

Long esters tend to hold a little more water over short ones. When I cut, I use Test P and Tren A.

Thread Information