Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    machin36 is offline Junior Member

looking for an answer

Testosterone enanthate 500 has anyone ever heard of this I have someone that I just met he claims that he has test e 500. Is this true or false or is it some kind of blend. I know there is 250 but i haven't ever heard of 500.

Camaroguru is offline Junior Member
    Someone you just met? That's where I'd be cautious first. Is he a friend of a trusted friend? Undercover? I'd be sure of the source first.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I've seen some sources that sell it that strong. I wouldn't try it

I just met him through someone i know. He sounded like he new his stuff but i needed a lot more than that . But thank u I didn't know u could get it like that (500). So u really think that is to strong .

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All sales men know their stuff or should I say SOUND like they do... Are you into pain or what we call PIP? If it is really 500mg/mL the only way I would use it is if I had the proper chemicals to cut it in 1/2. More/stronger is not better. Only people who need something like that are pros who have to inject 2 or 3 different things every day and if they dont use stronger they may have to inject 4 or 5 times a day so the PIP may be worth it to them.

Anyone who is recommending or selling something that strong to a newbie has not idea what he has, doesn't give a sh*t about you and is probably lying.

Longer esters like Enth can hold more Test in their concentration than short esters like Prop. The most concentrated Prop I was able to brew was about 175mg/ml. I could never get Prop to hold 200mg/ml without crashing. No biggie, I would just run the vial under hot water to dissolve the crystals before I pinned. The question to me is if Cyp or Enth can hold 500mg/ml concentration of Test. I've never tried to brew that high a concentration. Higher the concentration of Test in the oil the more painful the shot. 500mg/ml is pretty high concentration. I would personally prefer to do two shots of 250mg/ml over one shot of 500mg/ml. That's just me.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    A close friend homebrew his stuff and he say that even test -e at 400mg would be pretty surprising.

t400 is ok cause its a blend..

500mg/ml cant be done IMO and he sell it this way but it certainly underdosed...

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    All sales men know their stuff or should I say SOUND like they do... Are you into pain or what we call PIP? If it is really 500mg/mL the only way I would use it is if I had the proper chemicals to cut it in 1/2. More/stronger is not better. Only people who need something like that are pros who have to inject 2 or 3 different things every day and if they dont use stronger they may have to inject 4 or 5 times a day so the PIP may be worth it to them.

Anyone who is recommending or selling something that strong to a newbie has not idea what he has, doesn't give a sh*t about you and is probably lying.
    disagree... Ive tried NPP 200 and it is really painless even if the oil always crash.
    I must heat it every injection.

Id rather handle a little bit of PIP that injecting twice the ammount.

on the contrary a newbie will have more difficulty staying steady for an extended period of time so the needle will cause more pain than the oil.

therefore less oil equal faster injection making it less painfull.

when you are more experienced the PIP becomes more important than keeping a steady hand...

PIP is way overrated if you have quality gear...

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by machin36 View Post
    Testosterone enanthate 500 has anyone ever heard of this I have someone that I just met he claims that he has test e 500. Is this true or false or is it some kind of blend. I know there is 250 but i haven't ever heard of 500.
    I am using some right now. The pip is unbearable to say the least. I am using 700 mgs a week combined with 300 mgs of deca . The only reason I got it was for less injection volume and thought the pip would be on par to what I am used to................well let me tell you....it is debilitating. I will stick it out because I have it but wont touch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post

disagree... Ive tried NPP 200 and it is really painless even if the oil always crash.
    I must heat it every injection.

Id rather handle a little bit of PIP that injecting twice the ammount.

on the contrary a newbie will have more difficulty staying steady for an extended period of time so the needle will cause more pain than the oil.
    Im confused on what npp 200 has to do with test 500?

Im confused on what npp 200 has to do with test 500?
    that high dosed gear arent always painfull.
    but I agree npp isnt test

and I have no experience with t400 yet.

but I still think it can worth the pain plus money wise high dosed gear are often way cheaper.

Npp 200 would be equivalent to test 200 in pip. Ive used npp 250 with zero pip but I would not use test or npp over 300. I know what goes into brewing it so yeah it could be painful.

Npp 200 would be equivalent to test 200 in pip. Ive used npp 250 with zero pip but I would not use test or npp over 300. I know what goes into brewing it so yeah it could be painful.
    my npp 200 crash so easely I cant imagine 250 nor 300 0.0

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    You have badly brewed npp.

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post

It needs to be made with eo instead of ba.

it is made of EO... and still crash lretty heavily.

Well guys I do appreciate all the help. And the way it sounds I'm not messing with this guy.

Thread Information