pepemason is offline New Member

Epistane hair loss

Her guys, 20 years old and just picked some epi up pre ban. Probably not going to use for another three or so years, but was wondering... I'm prone to mpb and already seeing a little. Just jumping on the big three now (minox Fina and niz), and was wondering the chances ofepi accelerating baldness. I know it's a very tough q, but thanks!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pepemason View Post
    Her guys, 20 years old and just picked some epi up pre ban. Probably not going to use for another three or so years, but was wondering... I'm prone to mpb and already seeing a little. Just jumping on the big three now (minox Fina and niz), and was wondering the chances ofepi accelerating baldness. I know it's a very tough q, but thanks!
    If your prone already AAS can accelerate balding.

Bicep321 is offline Associate Member
    My friend took epi smash and messed him up real good. For a ph it's toxic and has tons of negative sides that black stone labs won't warn you about. He went limp 3 weeks in and got real bad gyno. 6 months later still has gyno and his dick doesn't work like it used to. Plus he barely got any gains off of it.

Blog Entries
    Yes, epi is actually widely known for the side effect of hair loss. You can actually watch your hair growing back thinner and thinner on-cycle until it eventually is blocked and can't grow in anymore in that area. It accelerates this progress EXTREMELY fast. If you weren't gonna go bald eventually, it will literally do nothing in that regard though. Think about it, if everything is sped up, you weren't gonna lose hair anyway so it wouldn't matter. However if you were eventually going to go bald, it being sped up could make you bald sooner. It's actually that simple.

Thread Information