Thread: Bulking Cycle

anky123 is offline New Member

Bulking Cycle

Need to know urgently:
    3 months back I successfully finished my 2 nd cycle of Decca-susta-anadrol 50.
    I am planning to start new cycle, my friend suggested me :
    All u need is 4 vial of decca 4 vial of boldenone and 2 vial of trenbolone and Norditropin. I don't understand this cycle..
    Should I stay with my earlier tried cycle?? My only problem was I had bad bad Acnes.
    Plz advise me a bulking cycle.
    Offcourse I know about PCT.
    Need to know about the cycle plzz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bulking Cycle-image-2123360561.jpg  

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all, whoever suggested that cycle should not be considered a friend. I do not know where to start, but the fact that he is trying to get you on tren early on is absurd. You have an awesome base and certainly have some experience. So I am not trying to insult you in any way. But it is frustrating when dealers try to push things regardless of whether the user should be on it or not. The fact that you are rushed into learning an answer suggests he is trying to get you to hurry up and buy what he has. I personally love tren, so I am not trying to steer you in some wrong direction. But, in my opinion you should simply be reading more and learning this stuff by dedicating a little time towards learning about each compound you are considering. I do not think anyone on this site will agree or understand that cycle for a beginner. Also, I mean no offense by this, but for your third cycle you are just getting into it and to start you should drop the tren. I am almost afraid to even say this as I think you should just read a bunch of other stickies on starting out. But if you need to buy something and are going to do it anyways, just get some testosterone and run that for a few cycles. Then, if you continue you can add more compounds and when something adverse happens, if something adverse happens you will have a better idea of what might be causing it. When combining a bunch of things together at once for the first time it is nearly impossible to know what might be causing a problem for you personally if it arises. By starting with test you will learn how it affects you and you can learn and grow from there. Good luck.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard

Thanks a tonn mate..
    Should I go ahead wid Decca, Testesterone and Anadrol 50?
    Plz advise me some testa as in my last cycle the results were good but because of Acne I assume I should be changing my Susta .
    Thanks again in advance.
    I am sure wid u guys I'll learn a Lott..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Moved to correct forum for more replies

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anky123 View Post
    Need to know urgently:
    3 months back I successfully finished my 2 nd cycle of Decca-susta-anadrol 50.
    I am planning to start new cycle, my friend suggested me :
    All u need is 4 vial of decca 4 vial of boldenone and 2 vial of trenbolone and Norditropin. I don't understand this cycle..
    Should I stay with my earlier tried cycle?? My only problem was I had bad bad Acnes.
    Plz advise me a bulking cycle.
    Offcourse I know about PCT.
    Need to know about the cycle plzz
    your friend gave you bad advice.

lacking in your friends suggested cycle is testosterone

additionally, there are too many compounds you have no experience with for a third cycle.

you are better off to keep it simple

if you do not understand a drug, then do not put it into your body, right? why would you put something into your body if you do not thoroughly understand not only the benefits, but the health risks also

you were correct in coming here and asking the question you did

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Times Roman :
    Plz advise,
    Thanks a tonn mate..
    Plz advise me some testa as in my last cycle the results were good but because of Acne I assume I should be changing my Susta .
    Thanks again in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    your friend gave you bad advice. lacking in your friends suggested cycle is testosterone additionally, there are too many compounds you have no experience with for a third cycle. you are better off to keep it simple if you do not understand a drug, then do not put it into your body, right? why would you put something into your body if you do not thoroughly understand not only the benefits, but the health risks also you were correct in coming here and asking the question you did Good luck! ---Roman
    Thanks a tonn mate..
    Thanks again in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    First of all, whoever suggested that cycle should not be considered a friend. I do not know where to start, but the fact that he is trying to get you on tren early on is absurd. You have an awesome base and certainly have some experience. So I am not trying to insult you in any way. But it is frustrating when dealers try to push things regardless of whether the user should be on it or not. The fact that you are rushed into learning an answer suggests he is trying to get you to hurry up and buy what he has. I personally love tren, so I am not trying to steer you in some wrong direction. But, in my opinion you should simply be reading more and learning this stuff by dedicating a little time towards learning about each compound you are considering. I do not think anyone on this site will agree or understand that cycle for a beginner. Also, I mean no offense by this, but for your third cycle you are just getting into it and to start you should drop the tren. I am almost afraid to even say this as I think you should just read a bunch of other stickies on starting out. But if you need to buy something and are going to do it anyways, just get some testosterone and run that for a few cycles. Then, if you continue you can add more compounds and when something adverse happens, if something adverse happens you will have a better idea of what might be causing it. When combining a bunch of things together at once for the first time it is nearly impossible to know what might be causing a problem for you personally if it arises. By starting with test you will learn how it affects you and you can learn and grow from there. Good luck.
    Thanks a tonn mate..
    Thanks again in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by anky123
    Thanks a tonn mate.. Should I go ahead wid Decca, Testesterone and Anadrol 50? Plz advise me some testa as in my last cycle the results were good but because of Acne I assume I should be changing my Susta . Thanks again in advance. I am sure wid u guys I'll learn a Lott..
    Suggest if this is good:
    Wk 1 : Test E/ Deca / Test P- 300 / 300/ 300
    Wk 2 : Test E/ Deca / Test P- 300 / 300/ 300
    Wk 3 - 8 : Test E/ Deca - 300 / 300
    Wk 9 - 12 : Test E / Mast - 300 / 300
    Wk 13 - 14 (taper) : Test P- 50 (3 times /wk)
    Wk 16: PCT starts for 5 weeks (Nolva 40/ 40/ 20/ 20/ 20 - Chlomid 100/ 50/ 50/ 50/ 50)

pavlenko is offline Banned
    what were your doses for deca and test last cycle ? what are your stats ?

0-6 weeks 200 mg Decca and 500mg susta per week and 50mg Anadrol every day
    6-8 weeks 500mg Susta per week
    8-12 weeks PCT

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    No worries. What I would personally do is only run test and then of course PCT when finished. Then when you are done you will be able to see if that gives you acne as well. If not, then in the future if you add something and get different results, good or bad, you will have an idea of what probably caused it. Unfortunately if you are prone to acne this will probably always occur depending on the quantity of what compounds you are doing. Deca is a very popular, but it is not something I personally use as well as the Anadrol . I am sure others who use them can offer more advice than I can. Good luck.

Is it ok if I take Dalacin C 300mg twice a day along with Decca Susta and Dianabol Cycle??

Just stay consistent with the compounds you pick. Don't mix and match mid cycle. Run Test/Deca 300/300 (if you like this dose) for the whole duration of your cycle. I personally prefer Test Cyp. It seems to give me the least amount of acne. So run your dbol for the first 4 weeks along with the Test E or Test Cyp & Deca. Stay on cycle for 12wks for Test E and 14 weeks for Test Cyp. Keep it simple.

Thread Information