jackyyyy is offline New Member

Test with spiro/azelaic acid

Hello this is my story. I am using a couple of years steroids now but I lost a lot of hair on very androgenic gear like dbol tren . I decided two years ago to use finasteride on and off cycle. It went good for a while, but when I expercienced some heavy sides I decided to discontinue usage. I suffered from low libido and didnt get an erection for a periode of 12 months. I wanna say to everybody dont use this bullshit it ****s up your hormones and sides will be noticable after a while! Now I wanna start a cycle again but I wanna use spiro or azelaic acid to protect my hair. I gonna use test e 500/750mg voor 12-14 weeks. My question is which one is better spiro or azelaic acid and where to buy it ?

swolehead is offline Member
    I don't think it's fair to say for other people not to use it everything effects everyone differently.. I know nuthing regurading to your question. tho hopefully someone can help you out good luck

jackyyyy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    I don't think it's fair to say for other people not to use it everything effects everyone differently.. I know nuthing regurading to your question. tho hopefully someone can help you out good luck
    It lowers dht which is important for your muscle and cock. Its not worth using.

Thread Information