Thinking about starting my first cycle very soon. Let me give you all some background. I started weight training about 4 years ago. I was about 5'9 120lbs and 19 years old. Being all natural up until this point and training with different people and learning, I am now still 5'9 but 173 at 9%bf. I have gained a lot of lean muscle mass. I am now 24 and am looking to start that extra boost.

I am thinking about taking test at 250mg a week. I have heard this is what I should be taking as my first cycle. Right or wrong? Also suggestions on a good estrogen blocker. I was told and have read that anstrozole was good? I really don't want to get gyno or any other negative effects. Also a good PCT? I am only looking to do this cycle for 8-10 weeks. I am just looking to gain a decent amount of lean muscle. I really don't want to gain any more body fat, will this make me gain body fat?

I just came off a bulk taking in 3300 calories a day. 215 Protein, 310 carbs, and 70 fat. I am not looking to bulk anymore to gain excess weight, but just gain lean muscle. What should my diet consist of on this cycle to help push that. I know all about eating right on a cut, but not sure if this is different.

Also, what about all this talk about blood clots? I saw on a thread where you need to watch out for that?

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks