qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive used tren for a while and loved it when in low/moderate dose.

My BW came back fine on tren(except for my HDL but it is to be expected)

I was curious of running like 100mg/Every 4 days for 20 weeks.

the E4D is just to make it fit with my test-e schedule and to reduce injection frequency a bit.

about the 20weeks im already on blast and cruise.

As long as my BP is undercontrol and my sleep and cardio is tolerable ill be able to run it without issue.

normally at 350 tren-a and less my BP and sleep is fine.
    but even at 250-275 my cardio is affected.

So Im not quite sure yet...

Ive never had issue with gyno or ED(except when BP is too high) on tren alone.
    I mixed NPP with tren a once and gyno appeared... tried Npp alone(always with test of course) and get sensitive nipples...

and to be honest I have far less acne with 250 test + 350 tren/ weeks than with 350 test... which is a reason why I love tren so much.

That godlike feeling on tren is amazing.
    This is my back-up plan cause I originally planned to run 350mg/ week of test/npp /weeks but like said above NPP has given me some issue...

I think it obvious that I use an AI and I have DA on hand. and frequent BW.

whats your thought on low dose tren-e for a long time?
    does anyone tried it??

thanks

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    So what you posted:

You have an acne issue that pops up with too much AAs
    Your BP goes up with AAs
    Your cardio is impacted by AAs
    You got gyno with AAs
    You get awesome feeling of wellness with AAs

Sounds like you are taking AAs lol

The whole point of doing blood work and test only cycles is to be able to track your sides and see what you can and cannot do. If you get more acne with more AAs then..yeah..you need less AAs unless you can deal with the acne. You know NPP gives you issues so yeah..don't do NPP. it is somewhat unusual to be allergic to AAs but that would be the case you are talking about to some degree seeing how tren does not convert to E and NPP only converts at 20% of the rate of testosterone (very small conversion). Gyno is typically a result of Estrogen out of bounds but some just are allergic to substances that way.

As far as long term use of steroids , in my opinion, has to do with how well you have tracked your usage and know your sides. If you do labs weekly and see everything is working in normal tolerances..why not? If you are outside the tolerances to a degree that makes you say....that is not good..then it is a no brainer.

You seem to have sides to AAs stronger and far more than pretty much every user I have met in real life. Do not ignore what you have learned. Use that knowledge to allow you to continue your goals but do it safely and within your tolerances.

As far as long term tren use..ask me in 16 more weeks.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think the sides are going to still creep up on you and you are going to be a train wreck. I can see that dosage increasing as you go and when you come off you will have a tough time despite trt.

JerseyAP is offline New Member
    How did your results and sides turn out after doing the cycle you mentioned above? Please share.

If you've already run Tren in the past you'll know that it's harder to recover from Tren. A 20 week low dose cycle seems long to be on Tren. I wonder if it'll be a nightmare to recover from a prolonged cycle. You're still young so I would think a shorter cycle with recovery PCT would be in your best interest. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you've already run Tren in the past you'll know that it's harder to recover from Tren. A 20 week low dose cycle seems long to be on Tren. I wonder if it'll be a nightmare to recover from a prolonged cycle. You're still young so I would think a shorter cycle with recovery PCT would be in your best interest. IMO
    It wasnt a cycle idea it was a blast idea never I would even consider that kind of cycle if There was a plan to recover of it...

jersey, honestly too much tren gives no results... the sleep issue the lack of cardio make everything harder and it is impossible to recover properly. ive ran 700mg tren per week. I didnt last more than 2 weeks...
    couldnt even have sex... not cause of ED but cause I was eehydrating myself due to sweating and I didnt had the cardio to finish...

tren is no joke.

and Every single BW Ive done my E2 was in check. my gyno was not due to E2 being out of whack... I mixed tren and NPP together which I believe was the issue...

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post

It wasnt a cycle idea it was a blast idea never I would even consider that kind of cycle if There was a plan to recover of it...

jersey, honestly too much tren gives no results... the sleep issue the lack of cardio make everything harder and it is impossible to recover properly. ive ran 700mg tren per week. I didnt last more than 2 weeks...
    couldnt even have sex... not cause of ED but cause I was eehydrating myself due to sweating and I didnt had the cardio to finish...

tren is no joke.

and Every single BW Ive done my E2 was in check. my gyno was not due to E2 being out of whack... I mixed tren and NPP together which I believe was the issue...
    I know what you are saying ...I think you are going to have a hard time however. Ask jimmyinkedup about his long term low dose tes/deca cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post

I know what you are saying ...I think you are going to have a hard time however. Ask jimmyinkedup about his long term low dose tes/deca cycle.
    Well... low dose test/deca is sometime prescribe as a lifelong treatment for TRT...
    obviously if he tried to recover he certainly had a rought time but during it shouldnt cause issue...(except if he is oversensitive to deca)
    Im curious now XD

my first plan is to be on test/nandrolone for a long while but my previous experience with nandrolone hasnt been very pleasing...

Thread Information