Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tectime

Thread: Blood results, Please check out.

cttoasn is offline Associate Member

Blood results, Please check out.

Total Testosterone = 3278.7
    Free testosterone = 48.0

Estradoil = 58.1

Luteinizing Hormone(LH),
    LH = <.2

FSH, Serum
    FSH = <.2

Initial impression is that the test is working wonders, and that my Ar-r liquidex is either bunk, underdosed or I need to take more than the .3 I take eod.

I have some Alpha Pharm, anastrozole(Arimidex ) so I may just start on that today at .25 eod.

Any recommendations????

fyi...I am on 400mg test cyp/week.

Here are all the results.

Test Name
    CBC With Differential/Platelet Result Flag
    WBC 5.9
    RBC 5.17
    Hemoglobin 15.3
    Hematocrit 46.1
    MCV 89
    MCH 29.6
    MCHC 33.2
    RDW 14.1
    Platelets 382 HIgh
    Neutrophils 41
    Lymphs 38
    Monocytes 10
    Eos 10
    Basos 1
    Neutrophils (Absolute) 2.5
    Lymphs (Absolute) 2.2
    Monocytes(Absolute) 0.6
    Eos (Absolute) 0.6 HIGH
    Baso (Absolute) 0.0
    Immature Granulocytes 0
    Immature Grans (Abs)
    Comp. Metabolic Panel (14) 0.0
    Glucose, Serum 83
    BUN 15
    Creatinine, Serum 1.13
    eGFR If NonAfricn Am 87
    eGFR If Africn Am 100
    BUN/Creatinine Ratio 13
    Sodium, Serum 140
    Potassium, Serum 4.6
    Chloride, Serum 99
    Carbon Dioxide, Total 29
    Calcium, Serum 9.6

Testosterone, Free+Total LC/MS
    Testosterone, Total, LC/MS 3278.7 HIGH Normal Range 348.0-1197.0 ng/d

Free Testosterone(Direct)
    Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S >48.0 HIGH Normal Range 8.7-25.1 pg/mL

Luteinizing Hormone(LH)
    LH <0.2 LOW Normal Range 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL

FSH, Serum
    FSH <0.2 LOW Normal Range 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL

Estradiol
    Estradiol 58.1 HIGH Normal Range 7.6-42.6 pg/mL
    Last edited by cttoasn; 01-16-2015 at 05:47 PM.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    AR-R arimidex is clearly working...

you not very high in E2 compsred to the testosterone level youve got.

increase it to .5 EOD and you are g2g.

thats why you need BW.
    to know for sure how you react to the product.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Your total testosterone is 3x that of a person with normal high levels. Your estrogen number is fine. You need to have a healthy balance. If you drive your e2 much lower you may get low estrogen symptoms. Having 3x the testosterone of the normal high and keeping e2 in the range of someone with normal testosterone levels might not be ideal. People get confused on estrogen often thinking it needs to be in range but that would be only in range if your test level was lower

Ok thanks

I was worried that since 58 was listed high and above normal that the liquidex was under dosed.

If it were not working at all I imagine that my number would be way above 58. I also hve zero gyno issues, my libido is insane and I do not appear to be holding much water at all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    Your total testosterone is 3x that of a person with normal high levels. Your estrogen number is fine. You need to have a healthy balance. If you drive your e2 much lower you may get low estrogen symptoms. Having 3x the testosterone of the normal high and keeping e2 in the range of someone with normal testosterone levels might not be ideal. People get confused on estrogen often thinking it needs to be in range but that would be only in range if your test level was lower
    Makes sense....thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by cttoasn
    Ok thanks I was worried that since 58 was listed high and above normal that the liquidex was under dosed. If it were not working at all I imagine that my number would be way above 58. I also hve zero gyno issues, my libido is insane and I do not appear to be holding much water at all. Thanks
    take a look at my post above. Hopefully that makes sense

tectime is offline Member
    Estrogen at 50 plus is high. No need to have it above 25 ever. Three time the tes level does not mean you have to have estrogen that high. Use real anastrozole anytime you can.

Quote Originally Posted by tectime
    Estrogen at 50 plus is high. No need to have it above 25 ever. Three time the tes level does not mean you have to have estrogen that high. Use real anastrozole anytime you can.
    its not that high he isn't on trt it's a cycle. How do you determine what is high and what isn't?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    e2 is semi relevant to total test

25(give or take is good when you're at like 2k total test)

When you crank your test there's no stopping the estrogen - 50's aren't shit

Typically it's about double when you're running a very test heavy cycle.

BW is A ok

Well the male body has very little use for estrogen. It's really quite harmful when you're estrogen levels are high at all. Any thing above 42 pg/ml is considered high. The level of tes is not a factor to how high you estrogen should be. At around 25 pg/ml is sufficient for what the human male body requires. My bloods came back with tes at 3500plus and estrogen at 17. It's all about properly using a real ai to control estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Well the male body has very little use for estrogen. It's really quite harmful when you're estrogen levels are high at all. Any thing above 42 pg/ml is considered high. The level of tes is not a factor to how high you estrogen should be. At around 25 pg/ml is sufficient for what the human male body requires. My bloods came back with tes at 3500plus and estrogen at 17. It's all about properly using a real ai to control estrogen.
    very little use for estrogen? Have you seen the side effects of males with estrogen to low. If you feel fine with your numbers that low thats great but most of us would crash with numbers that low

I doubt that any of you would crash if your e2 was that low. I have many personal friends (not Internet buddies) that cycle at above 3000 with e2 around 25 ive seen their bloods and I've seen them in the gym haha no lack of energy or anything else.! That's all a bunch of malarkey. 90 percent of the time somebody thinks their estrogen has crashed cause they took too much ai bloods will show their e2 is high cause they are taking some pretend or herbal ai. I've personally had my e2 come back at single digit and I've never felt like it's crashed. True it may affect some normal pussified group that maybe shouldn't be doing steroids to start with. But not the group I know. Don't be misled by a bunch of computer jockeys that don't know where the front door to the gym even is. Haha some of the shit you will read on these sites.
    2iron likes this.

I doubt that any of you would crash if your e2 was that low. I have many personal friends (not Internet buddies) that cycle at above 3000 with e2 around 25 ive seen their bloods and I've seen them in the gym haha no lack of energy or anything else.! That's all a bunch of malarkey. 90 percent of the time somebody thinks their estrogen has crashed cause they took too much ai bloods will show their e2 is high cause they are taking some pretend or herbal ai. I've personally had my e2 come back at single digit and I've never felt like it's crashed. True it may affect some normal pussified group that maybe shouldn't be doing steroids to start with. But not the group I know. Don't be misled by a bunch of computer jockeys that don't know where the front door to the gym even is. Haha some of the shit you will read on these sites.
    Lets just agree to disagree before this gets out of hand ok?

And what do you think we need estrogen for ? Specially above 25 pg/ml. It does not balance out your hormones! Haha it can cause cancer, bloat, ache, sexual issues..... Sounds like something you want a surplus of?

And what do you think we need estrogen for ? Specially above 25 pg/ml. It does not balance out your hormones! Haha it can cause cancer, bloat, ache, sexual issues..... Sounds like something you want a surplus of?
    I never said a surplus i just said his isn't that high

Dude the belief that these pretend ai s are for controlling estrogen is definitely out of hand it's also a very unsafe practice. High estrogen levels are more dangerous to your body then high levels of testosterone will ever be. I'm not trying to sell you on something only spread the knowledge.

And your right 50 isn't that high . Just twice what it should be.

Dude the belief that these pretend ai s are for controlling estrogen is definitely out of hand it's also a very unsafe practice. High estrogen levels are more dangerous to your body then high levels of testosterone will ever be. I'm not trying to sell you on something only spread the knowledge.
    I am not selling you either the bottom line are his levels are barely out of clinical range

And your right 50 isn't that high . Just twice what it should be.
    his normal reference range goes up to 42.6

Jmjk13 is offline New Member
    OP, is this a test only cycle or are you adding stuff in? Just curious if all cycles will get someone into the 3200 test range or does it take more? (Obviously I know everyone is different, but on average)
    Thanks.

This a test only cycle. 400mg per week of test cyp.

It is US made pharmacy test though, so it is very effective. I am very happy that a "smaller" dose of 400mg resulted in the above test levels.

To everyone else....

Thank you for the replies. I actually find the ongoing debate very informative!

I think that instead of upping my liquidex dose, I will switch to the anastrozole at .25 eod as I feel that it will be more effective.

Hopefully the switch to pills and only at .25 will lower the E2 SOME, but not crash it.

I feel great, great strength, libido, no nipple issues or gyno. I don't think I am holding water. BUT, I would love to see if I feel even better with lower E2.

Thanks again everyone!

am95 is offline New Member
    cttoasn, when did you take the blood work? how many weeks after you started the cycle?

I took it at the start of week 8. I pinned in a Sunday afternoon and had blood drawn early Tuesday morning.

am95 is offline New Member
    did you get it checked before? like beginning or mid of the cycle? I'm on week 4 test cyp 500mg/week. Got my test levels checked on Thursday (a week after last pin). Got my results and my test lvl is only at 1214. I'm wondering if it'll get to your levels by week 8

Quote Originally Posted by cttoasn
    I took it at the start of week 8. I pinned in a Sunday afternoon and had blood drawn early Tuesday morning.

That's about as good a time during ride to pull mid bloods as you can get. Gives you time to saturate. And trough day is the best imo as long as you pull next bloods of this cycle on trough day again. I know alittle ocd maybe..... but it's same to same for comparison. I like to write exact protocol on the back of one of the pages of results so I can look back and adjust stuff as I go if I feel like it or have planned a certain timed protocol change. It's like a huge never ending project of perfection. Haha ! and bloods give you an in site that is truly what your body is doing and how you are reacting to the compounds. How you feel is important to happiness..... How your body is handling and processing the stress and chemicals you are adding is important to you health. Sounds like you have a good handle on your cycle to date. Your plan to switch to pharma ai excellent try to pull bloods again in a few weeks and see where your estro is at at the dose you mentioned and you can if ness. adjust from there. Ride hard but ride safe.

That's about as good a time during ride to pull mid bloods as you can get. Gives you time to saturate. And trough day is the best imo as long as you pull next bloods of this cycle on trough day again. I know alittle ocd maybe..... but it's same to same for comparison. I like to write exact protocol on the back of one of the pages of results so I can look back and adjust stuff as I go if I feel like it or have planned a certain timed protocol change. It's like a huge never ending project of perfection. Haha ! and bloods give you an in site that is truly what your body is doing and how you are reacting to the compounds. How you feel is important to happiness..... How your body is handling and processing the stress and chemicals you are adding is important to you health. Sounds like you have a good handle on your cycle to date. Your plan to switch to pharma ai excellent try to pull bloods again in a few weeks and see where your estro is at at the dose you mentioned and you can if ness. adjust from there. Ride hard but ride safe.
    I agree brother and nice AVI nothing wrong with being a little ocd in this game I think we all are a little

True true! You can't be sloppy and succeed. Just doesn't go together well ! Haha ! Thanks man ! That's 9 wks in my latest little blast so pic is about a wk ago. ?

True true! You can't be sloppy and succeed. Just doesn't go together well ! Haha ! Thanks man ! That's 9 wks in my latest little blast so pic is about a wk ago. ?
    Looking lean bro

Thanks again dude ! I'm up 5+ lbs and bf same as start day so I'm real happy with ! Appreciate it brother!

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cttoasn View Post
    To everyone else....

Thank you for the replies. I actually find the ongoing debate very informative!

I think that instead of upping my liquidex dose, I will switch to the anastrozole at .25 eod as I feel that it will be more effective.

Hopefully the switch to pills and only at .25 will lower the E2 SOME, but not crash it.

I feel great, great strength, libido, no nipple issues or gyno. I don't think I am holding water. BUT, I would love to see if I feel even better with lower E2.

Thanks again everyone!
    Here is another great resource if your deciding to go with anastrozole...Ancillary Reference Guide Enjoy!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    My .02 on e2 from experience -

When I bulk, I like to pump my test high & keep my 2e on the higher side - seems, to keep me hornier & stronger

When I cut, if I really wanna see some lean shit I pull me estro low with Letrozole as an Ai

Thread Information