Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Premium Blend

livewired is offline New Member

Premium Blend

Afternoon ladies and gents.

Running my first cycle at the moment - got highly recommended to run a premium blend (70mg mast, 70mg tren ace, 50mg test prop, 10mg test e) to bring about epic results. Only 10 days in - pinning .75ml ED and running .5ml ADEX EOD.

Just interested to hear feedback/advice on results to expect and when they start showing/any sides people have experienced on this cycle, etc. Slightly nervous and excited at the same time right now!

Stats: 31yrs, 93kg, 9% body fat. Hoping to hit 100kg but build lean muscle while doing it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well that's to bad you listened to some nob who is selling/pushing a product before you came here to find out what you should be doing and how to do it properly instead of coming here and telling us all how you dont have a clue but jumped in with both feet anyways.

You know most people put more research into buying a video game than they do injecting hormones into their body that can change their life.

This is one of those cases where more is not better.
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-19-2015 at 11:14 PM.
    -Horus- likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Just say the tren gets to much what you going to do there as it's a blend you can't just stop and take the tren out not just this one any blend. Blends are cheaper but it is not always the best way to go and is all the compounds in the vial they say there is well you will have to trust the ugl there.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I actually like the blend minus the test e which kind of seems usless at 10mgs. With that said I would never recommend it because of the tren . If the sides get to be to much your screwed. You'll have to deal with it or stop your entire cycle. Hopefully you have experience with tren.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    So you're about to get Premium results!!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long are you going to run this cycle? Adex @ .50 eod is a little heavy for starters. No hcg ? Planning a pct? Are we cutting or bulking? Please don't say you are doing both. Epic results will be determined by your genetics, diet and work ethic.

Read the link sent to you by lovbyts it'll give you all the information you need to run the first cycle. The rule of thumb for the first cycle is just keep it simple.

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Well that's to bad you listened to some nob who is selling/pushing a product before you came here to find out what you should be doing and how to do it properly instead of coming here and telling us all how you dont have a clue but jumped in with both feet anyways.

You know most people put more research into buying a video game than they do injecting hormones into their body that can change their life.

This is one of those cases where more is not better.
    ^^^^ I really can't add to this... I would just stop and do research. then do a test only cycle with an AI and PCT

Thread Information