Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By XxAndreaxX

Thread: Ideas for an amazing cutting cycle

Buc n is offline New Member

Ideas for an amazing cutting cycle

Apparently as a new member I can't post certain words, therefore I'm unable to give cycle history, but I've ran 2 cycles, with 5 different compounds.

Right now I wanna cut down as hard as possible, I'm about 13%bf planning on going 800-1000 calories below maintenance with intermittent fasting mixed in some weeks.ratios somewhere around 50% protein, 30%carbs, 20%fat

So what I'm looking for is anyone's personal favourite ideas on a cutting stack to help with this?

Cheers

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    At 19 years old, no matter your cycle history, you're unlikely to get advice as to an amazing cutting cycle containing AAS I'm afraid.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yeah thought that might be an issue to be honest, I'm 20 now but I know it's still too young, I've heard of blokes starting when they were 15-17 not that it matters. I'd just rather get advice from personal experience on here than blokes at my gym, because I know most of them abuse it massively.

No offence but you started a thread for advice in the middle of last year. You were advised all the way by guys here not to cycle. Yet it appears you went on to to run test and tren on your second cycle after test and deca on your first.

The issue is we are a safe cycling community and I feel you are asking for a crazy cycle which would be crazy for us to advise.

Tell me, have you ever had any bloodwork done?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

For the blood work, no I haven't had any done, but I do plan to in a few weeks I've just finished my pct this week for my second cycle. I also didn't mean for it to sound like an outrages stack, I'm not going over 3 compounds no matter what, I was just curious to know what got the best results for what I want. I appreciate your concern though

Well, for what it's worth, don't Rush your cut. That way you have more chance of holding onto your lean tissue. Do it clean just reduce your cals to lose than 1lb a week and do some cardio.

Let whatever your natural test levels are going to be actually be that, normal. After running two 19-nors at your age there is every chance you have damaged your still developing HPTA,mwhy risk it further?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Great cutting cycle...

Jog for an hour before work

Drink water at work

Follow meal advice in the nutrition centre here

Jog an hour in the evening.

But be careful...if you do this you ar enot a BB...you might become an athlete and actually not pass out if asked to jog for an hour haha!

Jogging for 2 hours a day is pretty stupid haha, that's about 2000
    Calories burnt just with running, good idea if you're looking to loose muscle mass though

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buc n View Post
    Calories burnt just with running, good idea if you're looking to loose muscle mass though
    Lol 2000 calories..

When I cut I eat a Carb Rotation Diet. It really works well for me. I do about 30min cardio 4 times a week. I lift about 70% of max and pump out a lot more reps.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No, cycling at your age is stupid. You will figure that out when you are 30 and have been battling depression and ed for a few years
    NACH3 likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    No, cycling at your age is stupid. You will figure that out when you are 30 and have been battling depression and ed for a few years
    No shit huh

I kind of gave it more than 2 seconds thought after reading some other youngin's bullshittery

Geez, trying to make it through PCT when you're like 20 - has to be close to living hell

Along with this, I seen my juicer kid bud at the gym the other day. About a year ago this guy looked like a beast - now he's barely pushing like 160 Lbs. Looks so lost and depressed.

At the time I didn't know what to think. He blew up over a 6-12 month period. Then months passed and he shrunk & looks so rough. He's my best real life example of getting juiced when you young, then coming off.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why? Too much work. Running two cycles with five compounds suggest to me that you are more about the pharmacology. You need very little to cut......just enough tes to spare muscle tissue once your BF is low enough.

Without being rude can I ask what's so funny about that?

Sorry are you saying I was posting bs or others were? And yeah I know it's wrong I've heard it many times, but honestly I feel as though I'm somewhat responsible with my dosages and how I manage myself, and never had an issue with pct, the only difference I've had from my experience is I loose weight water after my cycle, I think I had about 17weeks off in between my cycles never had an issue, it's not like I'm abusing it big time, I've made some great gains and managed to hold onto 90% of them
    Last edited by Buc n; 01-22-2015 at 05:10 PM.

No I'm happy to do the work, I just feel like running 2 hours a day when I'm already 100kgs is a fair bit of over kill, weight loss is mostly diet anyway. I'm just really committed at the moment to get to my lowest bf% ever, and I'm willing to do what ever it takes to help me. I mean if you have any diet tricks or tips I'd love to hear that aswell, I just thought this would be the wrong forum to ask in haha

In last 3 post the only thing that made sense was "committed at the moment"
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-22-2015 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    In last 3 post the only way thing that made sense was "committed at the moment"
    Not sure what you mean? The first one was a question to the guy loling at the calories from jogging, the other 2 were just replies to legitimate posts. There's no need to assume I'm an idiot because I started using at 19. It's really not uncommon at all for guys to start using at a younger age than me, many of them end up leading successful bodybuilding careers and lives

Not sure what you mean? The first one was a question to the guy loling at the calories from jogging, the other 2 were just replies to legitimate posts. There's no need to assume I'm an idiot because I started using at 19. It's really not uncommon at all for guys to start using at a younger age than me, many of them end up leading successful bodybuilding careers and lives
    No need to assume anything, you just admitted it right there ^^^^^
    Teen pregnancy is common.
    Teen herpes is common.
    The only thing not common with teens is sense. You figure it out.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No I'm happy to do the work, I just feel like running 2 hours a day when I'm already 100kgs is a fair bit of over kill, weight loss is mostly diet anyway. I'm just really committed at the moment to get to my lowest bf% ever, and I'm willing to do what ever it takes to help me. I mean if you have any diet tricks or tips I'd love to hear that aswell, I just thought this would be the wrong forum to ask in haha
    No one is going to point you in a direction that leads to increased pharmacology so besides alot of cardio and a spot on cutting diet there isn't much else to say. You can look into Carb cycling and give that a try.

altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    2 grams of test per week
    1 gram of tren per week
    400mcgs of DNP a day
    150mcgs of t3 a day
    200mcgs of clen a day
    10IUs of HGH a day

Yep do this cycle for about 5 months and eat noting and sit on the couch, you'll get shredded af lol

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member

I used at 20 and by the time I was at 26 ended up being on TRT, took the Dr a year and a half to get me on test. Now I'm 33 and inject my TRT dose 2 times a week. I only done a few cycles. Now I'm much happier now, looking back and if I had the info you guys do now. Wow I wouldn't know what to do with myself lol

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    I used at 20 and by the time I was at 26 ended up being on TRT, took the Dr a year and a half to get me on test. Now I'm 33 and inject my TRT dose 2 times a week. I only done a few cycles. Now I'm much happier now, looking back and if I had the info you guys do now. Wow I wouldn't know what to do with myself lol
    That's really unfortunate man, how many cycles do you reckon you ran during your 20's, did you end up hitting a gram of test pw or something like that? I'm actually thinking about taking a few years break after this finally cutting cycle, just wanna get this one perfect seen as how I've already got some gear on hand

Quote Originally Posted by altered genetics View Post
    2 grams of test per week
    1 gram of tren per week
    400mcgs of DNP a day
    150mcgs of t3 a day
    200mcgs of clen a day
    10IUs of HGH a day

Yep do this cycle for about 5 months and eat noting and sit on the couch, you'll get shredded af lol
    That's the type of post that I don't have time for, all the other guys are trying to be helpful here.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    No one is going to point you in a direction that leads to increased pharmacology so besides alot of cardio and a spot on cutting diet there isn't much else to say. You can look into Carb cycling and give that a try.
    Yeah I know about carb cycling man, I also tried keto when I was 18 but I just found the energy levels were killing me at work, not to mention I ended up dreading having to use the toilet haha

cadooo19 is offline New Member
    Breakfast- 6 eggs 2 yolks, half cup of Oatmeal (two teaspoon's natural peanut butter for daily Fat)

3 Hours Later- 45G Protein Shake, small hunk of Cheese

Lunch- Chicken breast/hand full of veggies

3 Hour later (Tuna/Preworkout Meal)

Gym-Protein Shake

Dinner- Salad (Chicken Turkey or Fish on top) Vinegar for taste.

Min of 3/4 gallon of water a day no matter what your size is and all meals are exactly 3 hours apart.

Use a 4 day split of your choice and change all reps to 4 sets/15 first 4 weeks and 4/25 last 4 weeks.

So I know it is frustrating hearing all these guys telling you to dial back the gear for a few years. I am so glad I listened to them when I was in my early 20's. Trust me bro I know how you feel. I was in the United States Marine Corps and everyone was crushing more than I was. But I started to research and realized that my body had not reached it full potential yet and if I cycled at that age I would mess up my body’s natural genetics.

So I got with my trainer we trained for an IFBB Body Building Competition using the same cut diet that I wrote above. I took 4th of 12 but that was ok because I build a house that would allow gear flourish without ruining my potential.

So when these guys refuse to baby there words there only doing it out of love. And hell I'm sure someone has something smart ass to say about the diet above and that’s ok, because everyone is different.
    Last edited by cadooo19; 01-23-2015 at 02:22 AM.

This guy started cycling age 22. Deca and tren on his only 2 injectable cycles amd now his test levels aren't even minimum on the range.

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...-me-low-t.html

19-nors under the age of 25 is a huge no no.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    If you're under 25 and still want potent stuff for an amazing cutting cycle, you can click on the banner and buy steroids there. Clen , tren 75, var, winny, its all suited for getting ripped.
    davidtheman100 likes this.

Blog Entries
    You're getting good advice. There are some great sections on this forum... that can help you with your cut. AAS is not the answer at 19-20.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would try posting a new thread stating your stats and goals. By focusing on diet and workouts instead of compounds you will see slower changes but a LOT more retention of those changes which will a year from now give you better results.

IMHO unless you are someone who throws in the towel and uses constantly you really need to pay very close attention to diet and workout as they are far more important to long term gains than the compounds used during occasional cycles.

In those other than pro body builders who use constantly The AAS part of it is simple, its the diet and workout tweaking that is what is hard to achieve/perfect and this is what will give you long term results.

There are lots of really knowledgeable people here who have been in the game a long time who could help you fine tune your diet and workout regimen if they had all the information they need to do this.

I am not one of the experts but have been around a while, so let me share some of what I know here. Everyone reacts differently to diet and I suspect that by lowering your fat intake and upping carbs you may be able to keep your metabolism higher allowing you to not have to go so far below maintenance yet still be able to recomp slowly, whereas eating a thousand plus calorie deficit will likely cause a lot of catabolism.

Anyway that would be my advice, seek out help in all other areas first. Then if and when you are determined to use some AAS and blood work shows you are fully recovered then try keeping it simple, since with the diet and workout tweaks spot on you would likely achieve a lot more during a simple test cycle than you would running a three compound cycle and not making the best use of it. It will be LOT less dangerous to do a straight test cycle than a 19 nor combo or 19 nor mast trio.

Thread Information