Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Haydenz
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des
  • 1 Post By xLoganx

Thread: What should I take with my steroids

Arauhi is offline New Member

What should I take with my steroids

I'm new to steroids , and I have a question. If I start taking dbol what other things should I take WITH it during my first cycle, should I take anti estrogens, or anything like that or is that just for my PCT? also what should I take with my PCT? my supplier said he can get a good PCT for $50, am I getting ripped off? One more thing are there any non steroid supplements I should take with them

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    You should take test with it. How old are you? Can we get some stats?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Arauhi is offline New Member
    I'm about to turn 17( I know I'm young that's why I'm only taking dbol ) and I'm 5'6 and weight 160

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    *face palm*
    swolehead likes this.

swolehead is offline Member
    Ill let everyone els get at you but I hope you learn something come back and read this and relize how rediculouse this is

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    You should take food with it!!!!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You are still growing, dbol will halt your growth, do you want to be 5'6 the rest of your life?

Not to mention your testosterone levels , at 16 you are at your maximum testosterone . Taking dbol will shut down your natural production and there is no garantee it will be back up. Ussually at your age the testosterone levels never go back to what is was before.

Read this: http://http://forums.steroid.com/ana...-steroids.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Wow... 17(& yet another thread). Listen to this info your gettin! You will not get anyone to help you w/a cycle at your age 1, and your in educated on the topic! Until you've stopped growing(your Epiphyseal plates)... 24-25 then you can think about AAS! Know that we are trying to help you, so you will not damage yourself permanently.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arauhi View Post
    I'm about to turn 17( I know I'm young that's why I'm only taking dbol) and I'm 5'6 and weight 160
    Are you joking??? You might as well cut your balls off, because you'll never need them. Also you'll never be able to have sex, because your dick will never work again. Sorry you're going to **** yourself up big time.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    No Nach3, he is not 17. He is about to turn 17; which means he is 16. Come on Arauhi, you are not going to be happy in ten years from right now unless you listen to some of us older guys now trying to help you out. You may not grow any taller anyways, but when I was seventeen I grew almost 5" in one year. You are still growing and despite what your dealer may tell you, no one is going to give you better advice than from those who have nothing to gain from telling you the truth. It is not like we are making any money by offering you good advice. I know it is not what you want to hear, but some of us have been there, done that and are now regretting it. And, our only therapy is to try to help younger guys do it better and smarter than we did at the time with the information that is now readily available and was much harder to find back in the day. Good luck!
    NACH3 likes this.

xLoganx is offline Associate Member
    OP... Although others start using earlier. I'm about to turn 40 and just ordered my 1st cycle after months of research and advice from here on this forum. And I still consider myself a moron compared to the guys on here giving you advice!

At your age.. You should only be concerned with three things:

1. Finishing school
    2. Plan on how you are going to make a living.
    3. Get as MUCH ass as you can!!!

Trust me! Seriously though lil man... This isn't like making a bad decision on a shitty girlfriend or part time job. You can compare it to committing a felony... Could possibly haunt you for the rest of your life!!
    Marc114 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    No Nach3, he is not 17. He is about to turn 17; which means he is 16. Come on Arauhi, you are not going to be happy in ten years from right now unless you listen to some of us older guys now trying to help you out. You may not grow any taller anyways, but when I was seventeen I grew almost 5" in one year. You are still growing and despite what your dealer may tell you, no one is going to give you better advice than from those who have nothing to gain from telling you the truth. It is not like we are making any money by offering you good advice. I know it is not what you want to hear, but some of us have been there, done that and are now regretting it. And, our only therapy is to try to help younger guys do it better and smarter than we did at the time with the information that is now readily available and was much harder to find back in the day. Good luck!
    Right on Oki-Des! Solid write up! xLoganx also good advice... Lol get as much a** as possible(rubber up... Lol)! Nice analogy too!

Marc114 is offline Junior Member
    Excellently put xloganx.....op , seriously listen to these guys , you are literally gambling with your quality of life......

Jmjk13 is offline New Member
    OP, There's plenty to read through out this site. Read every sticky out there and I'm positive it will change your perspective on starting now.
    If it doesn't, ask your girlfriend if she would prefer you the way you are now or bald, with tits, maybe even lactating, with no balls, can't fuk or have kids, and keep on adding all the other issues you might get from going down this path the wrong way. It can be a life changer in ways you don't want.

Thread Information