justin419 is offline New Member

First Cycle, quick question.

Hey guys/girls. I plan on doing a first cycle soon, After browsing the forums, I am currently just in the "set up" portion. I still have to tweak my diet to be 100 percent satisfactory while on cycle and am at 12 % BF would like to get a little lower before starting.... ANYWAY... few quick questions..

I currently have on hand Sustanon (250mg/ml) 3x10ml bottles, and Masteron (100mg/ml) 3x10ml bottles.

1 - I plan on taking 750mg (3cc's) of sustanon a week, injecting EOD, minus the weekend. (every Monday, Wednesday and Friday). For a grand total of a 10 week cycle. Originally I was planning on injecting a CC of Masteron with the test (for 750 mg/week of test and 300 mg/week of masteron). However I have found mixed reviews, some saying that Masteron can be taken during the whole cycle others stating that you should start halfway through but higher amounts EX: 5 weeks of 3 CC of Sus only and then 5 weeks of 3CC's of Sus and 6 CC's of Masteron. For a total of 750mg/week of sus (first 5) and 750mg/week sus and 600 mg/week masteron.... This seems like a lot to be injecting for the last 5 weeks. If anyone has used Masteron with a similar cycle before that has any input would be appreciated. I do know that effects of Masteron to be very noticeable are achieved under 10% BF, I do plan on dropping more before cycling.

2 - With the natural AI of Masteron, is it safe to take an AI along with this cycle? Also seeing mixed reviews, some people stating that you do and others that you don't when paired with test. I believe the best answer to my question is to of course have an AI on hand, and probably utilize it for the 750mg/week of sus. Again though, if anyone has experience with a similar cycle, will the masteron help counteract the estrogenic properties of the test, or should I still take an AI? - Also, if an AI is needed, must I use arimidex , or would an OTC AI be sufficient? (I know the general consensus in relation to this question - OTC is not potent enough, however if anyone has utilized OTC AI, could you tell me your experience? -- I do understand that it is a personal scenario and that everyone will experience different reactions on the same cycle, just asking for personal experience if possible.)

I have a few questions regarding PCT as well, I will continue research and then post on those forums at a later date. Any help is appreciated,

Thanks,
    Justin

Jmjk13 is offline New Member
    Hello, I don't have enough experience to answer you fully, but I know the guys that can will ask for your stats and info first. Also, since this is your first cycle, most likely test only will be recommended until you see how your body reacts.
    Putting up your stats and goals may help you get an answer sooner tho.
    Good luck!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ agreed post your stats and yes mast is best when at 10% to see optimal results! I suggest test only, and definitely run an AI/hCG (to prevent testicular atrophy and remain testicular function on cycle)!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For starters your cycle isn't long enough. Sus is a great tes but it should be run a minimum of 12 weeks. Running mast? R u cutting? And.....you have enough sus for 9 weeks if you are running 750 mgs a week.....500 is a much better starting point. You need an AI and Hcg on cycle as well.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ Yupper! Plus though sust has prop in it(the least of all the different esters) so it's optimal to run it like a long ester as that what makes up most of Sust!

justin419 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the help this far, for stats , I am 24 years old, 5 ft 11, 186 lbs sitting at 12 % BF. I would like to maintain my weight and drop to 10 % before the cycle starts. I chose masteron on advice from a friend who has used it while competing and really enjoyed the "hard" aesthetic look, plus the fact that it typically will not contribute to water retention, and higher cholesterol/BP levels. I am not looking to compete, as I am currently too small, but would like to utilize one cycle to help push me closer to a "genetic potential" to help with the physical demands a current employment opportunity I will have (in the next 6-7 months hopefully).

I have heard 500 and 750, I do now understand that sus is better long acting so 500 over the course of 12 weeks would be better (plus les pins required --*whew--) and an AI/Hcg would be beneficial, I will have to track some down in the meantime. I have not done much research in Hcg, so I will be doing that.

thanks for the help so far, if anyone else has any more input, would be appreciated.

Justin.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    hCG is taken on cycle to maintain testicular function, stops testes from atrophy, and mimicks LH on cycle for a quicker and more beneficial PCT!

Thread Information