Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: BCAA's during cycle

  1. #1
    foumfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14

    Question BCAA's during cycle

    Hello everyone, I have a question for you. Is it necessary to be taking BCAA's during a cycle?
    I'm mostly talking about the financial aspect of it.
    I plan on starting a 12 week cycle in 2 months and I'm not in the best financial position at the moment.
    Thank you all in advance

  2. #2
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,509
    If this is a financial decision you should put off the cycle until you can afford everything.
    Do you have enough for the extra food/diet?

    What is your stats and planned cycle?
    What is your planned PCT?
    Are you using HCG on cycle?
    Are you using an AI on cycle?

    Age
    Height
    weight
    body fat
    training exerience
    aas experience

  3. #3
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    If you are not in a good finantial situation dont cycle imho.

    What if some medical problems arise? How can you solve it with no problems?

    Just wait for sunnier days in my opinion.
    lovbyts likes this.

  4. #4
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    forghet about BCAA and supplements. 50mg more test will kick ass to 1 bottle BCAA a day. you don't need supplements, you only need a right diet, training and cycle dosage. if you can afford supplements, good for you.

  5. #5
    foumfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    If this is a financial decision you should put off the cycle until you can afford everything.
    Do you have enough for the extra food/diet?

    What is your stats and planned cycle?
    What is your planned PCT?
    Are you using HCG on cycle?
    Are you using an AI on cycle?

    Age
    Height
    weight
    body fat
    training exerience
    aas experience
    I won't change much in my diet, it's already high in protein and low on carbs (not so low on fats though).
    As for PCT, I was thinking about 4 weeks of Nolvadex and Pregnyl (besides any supplement)
    No HCG and as for AI the only thing I start using is Nolvadex/Clomiphene when my nipples start aching.

    25 ys old, 1.84m (6.03ft), 83kg (183lb).
    I had a liposuction last month and it will take around 6 weeks before I learn my body fat.
    I've been weightlifting for 9 years and done 5 cycles before. And one of them was 22 weeks long (lucky nothing bad happened).

  6. #6
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,509
    Without HCG you may have a harder time recovering your natural test and it could also lead to being infertile. Yes maybe permanently but not usually, why take a chance though?

    You really should use an AI such as Adex or liquid stane on cycle. Nolvadex /clomiphen should be used for PCT not during cycle.
    Mr.BB and NACH3 like this.

  7. #7
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    Quote Originally Posted by foumfo View Post
    I won't change much in my diet, it's already high in protein and low on carbs (not so low on fats though).
    As for PCT, I was thinking about 4 weeks of Nolvadex and Pregnyl (besides any supplement)
    No HCG and as for AI the only thing I start using is Nolvadex/Clomiphene when my nipples start aching.

    25 ys old, 1.84m (6.03ft), 83kg (183lb).
    I had a liposuction last month and it will take around 6 weeks before I learn my body fat.
    I've been weightlifting for 9 years and done 5 cycles before. And one of them was 22 weeks long (lucky nothing bad happened).
    i got liposuction last month aswell!!! 14/01. I read around it will take 4 weeks to absorb 80% of swelling and 6 months to absorb 100%. good to hear someone is on the same boat like me!

  8. #8
    foumfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Without HCG you may have a harder time recovering your natural test and it could also lead to being infertile. Yes maybe permanently but not usually, why take a chance though?

    You really should use an AI such as Adex or liquid stane on cycle. Nolvadex/clomiphen should be used for PCT not during cycle.
    I'll start looking into HCG. And now I'll start looking like a newb.
    I kknow HCG isn't considered a steroid , so I'llbe aable to find
    In a ppharmacy shop?
    And arimidex is way too expensive for me. What's liquid stane though?

  9. #9
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,509
    Quote Originally Posted by foumfo View Post
    I'll start looking into HCG . And now I'll start looking like a newb.
    I kknow HCG isn't considered a steroid , so I'llbe aable to find
    In a ppharmacy shop?
    And arimidex is way too expensive for me. What's liquid stane though?
    No, you wont find HCG easily in a pharmacy unless you are over seas somewhere or you have a rx for it but it's worth waiting until you have everything you need before starting.

    Keep saving because liquid stane is a lot more than arimedex. This really is not a cheap mans game or doing it on a tight budget. You will easily spend 2 or 3x more if you have a problem during or after cycle vs having everything that you need before you cycle even if you have some things you end up not needing.
    Mr.BB likes this.

  10. #10
    foumfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No, you wont find HCG easily in a pharmacy unless you are over seas somewhere or you have a rx for it but it's worth waiting until you have everything you need before starting.

    Keep saving because liquid stane is a lot more than arimedex. This really is not a cheap mans game or doing it on a tight budget. You will easily spend 2 or 3x more if you have a problem during or after cycle vs having everything that you need before you cycle even if you have some things you end up not needing.
    I just realised something after googling for hcg. I AM taking HCG but PCT. It's the Pregnyl I mentioned before. I buy it from pharmacy stores in my country(Gr).
    I always thought it should be used PCT.
    And those AIs are really expensive here though. Almost as much the roids.

  11. #11
    foumfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    i got liposuction last month aswell!!! 14/01. I read around it will take 4 weeks to absorb 80% of swelling and 6 months to absorb 100%. good to hear someone is on the same boat like me!
    Did you have the Laser method like I did or the traditional one? They told me the final results would show after 3 months. I barely see any difference now and its been 6 weeks since then

  12. #12
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by foumfo View Post
    I just realised something after googling for hcg . I AM taking HCG but PCT. It's the Pregnyl I mentioned before. I buy it from pharmacy stores in my country(Gr).
    I always thought it should be used PCT.
    And those AIs are really expensive here though. Almost as much the roids.
    AI expensive? Its Merkels fault!

    Yeah, you can buy pregnyl in pharmacy in some parts of europe.

  13. #13
    Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,220
    With adequate protein intake there's no need for BCAAs on or off cycle

  14. #14
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    Quote Originally Posted by foumfo View Post
    Did you have the Laser method like I did or the traditional one? They told me the final results would show after 3 months. I barely see any difference now and its been 6 weeks since then
    I had the traditional one too, with UAC I think. But at the end of the day, laser, UAC, its all the same. I won't talk about results here on the fórum because its not the right place to talk about this, people will make fun about us, and I don't want to serve these people such informations. If they are curious, they can spend >4000$ to find it out
    I wanted to send you a PM to tell you my experience, but I can't, maybe because you have too little posts, but you'll be able to send me
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 02-03-2015 at 10:05 AM.

  15. #15
    foumfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    With adequate protein intake there's no need for BCAAs on or off cycle
    Thanks for the answer, that's what I gather too.

    Plus I learned something today. After all those years I still don't know how and when to use HCG

  16. #16
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    Quote Originally Posted by foumfo View Post
    Thanks for the answer, that's what I gather too.

    Plus I learned something today. After all those years I still don't know how and when to use HCG
    I understand, I had the same problem, because some say, use it during cycle, others say, better before PCT.
    I ended up using it during cycle and before PCT.
    Now I learned more about HCG, and I think I will use it only during AAS use. HCG is supressive, if your nuts have the right size before PCT, clomid will make them explode, so no need for further HCG.

  17. #17
    Cody95's Avatar
    Cody95 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by foumfo View Post

    I won't change much in my diet, it's already high in protein and low on carbs (not so low on fats though).
    As for PCT, I was thinking about 4 weeks of Nolvadex and Pregnyl (besides any supplement)
    No HCG and as for AI the only thing I start using is Nolvadex/Clomiphene when my nipples start aching.

    25 ys old, 1.84m (6.03ft), 83kg (183lb).
    I had a liposuction last month and it will take around 6 weeks before I learn my body fat.
    I've been weightlifting for 9 years and done 5 cycles before. And one of them was 22 weeks long (lucky nothing bad happened).
    I think you need to work on your diet more, after 5 cycles and you're only at 183, that seems a bit low. Are you trying to put on alot of muscle or are you one of those people who only eat 100- 200cal above maintenance.

  18. #18
    foumfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody95 View Post
    I think you need to work on your diet more, after 5 cycles and you're only at 183, that seems a bit low. Are you trying to put on alot of muscle or are you one of those people who only eat 100- 200cal above maintenance.
    I belong in the second category, usually. I dont really trust my metabolism, I was fat at the age of 16 and then lost weight real fast.
    2 summers ago, when I did my really big cycle, i was at least 50% bigger and at the same weight

  19. #19
    reporich is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    I had the traditional one too, with UAC I think. But at the end of the day, laser, UAC, its all the same. I won't talk about results here on the fórum because its not the right place to talk about this, people will make fun about us, and I don't want to serve these people such informations. If they are curious, they can spend >4000$ to find it out
    I wanted to send you a PM to tell you my experience, but I can't, maybe because you have too little posts, but you'll be able to send me
    You've run how many cycles and how many compounds and at what doses and you STILL needed liposuction? Perhaps. You shouldn't be giving any advice on this board, maybe just read and learn?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •