• 2 Post By Java Man
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By jolter604
  • 1 Post By Java Man

Thread: A question about Roid-Rage...

JohnnyJim is offline Banned

A question about Roid-Rage...

Does it even exist? I mean, men with high testosterone , generally speaking, are a lot less irritable than those suffering from low-T. I'll admit that I only read that somewhere in the internet, but I can attest to it...

Endorphins anyone? How about the times when you were natural and experienced elevated moods because all the weight training you did doubled your base test levels?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Mismanagement of estrogen/aromatization and immaturity accounts for most incidences of roid rage imho.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=JohnnyJim;7002685]A question about Roid-Rage...

Does it even exist? I mean, men with high testosterone , generally speaking, are a lot less irritable than those suffering from low-T. I'll admit that I only read that somewhere in

Endorphins anyone? How about the times when you were natural and experienced elevated moods because all the weight training you did doubled your base test levels?[/QUOTE

Unfortunately I have a very short fuse... Something on working... But as Jimmy pointed out I had read his initial post backwards, do I'm editing my post!

I agree in that roid rage does exist and as to which compound one is on has more to do w/roid rage as does immaturity and lack of knowledge to what's going on...

With that said I agree in that people w/LOWT are more irritable than one who say I'd in the mid to higher end of range, and yhsts just going off my own personal experience...
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-15-2015 at 10:28 PM.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I also have a 'short fuse' temper. Tren is the only compound I noticed less self control with. As long as you are constantly aware that you are 'enhanced' thus more likely to express your opinions when that adrenaline rush hits, it's manageable.

The last time I ran tren I went into a rage over a friend's dog crapping on my living room floor. Normally I would not do that. I would just clean.it up and be a little irritated but nothing more. I then proceeded to toss said dog across the room (onto my bed, he wasn't hurt but it scared him so much that he pissed and shit in my bed lol). Then I tore my bedroom door off its hinges and threw it down the hall. The cops came and my friend left with his dog. None of that is normal behavior for me.

So is roid rage real? It is for me when running tren!

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Hahaha... Sorry bro, but that's some funny sh**...
    Java Man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bsh View Post
    Hahaha... Sorry bro, but that's some funny sh**...
    Don't apologize. It was funny Lmao. Not at the time, as I was incredibly ashamed of myself and had to apologize to the police, my neighbors, my friend, and his dog. My landlord never knew about the door because I replaced it but I would have been apologizing to him too lol.

It is funny now though through the lens of time!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    I also have a 'short fuse' temper. Tren is the only compound I noticed less self control with. As long as you are constantly aware that you are 'enhanced' thus more likely to express your opinions when that adrenaline rush hits, it's manageable.

The last time I ran tren I went into a rage over a friend's dog crapping on my living room floor. Normally I would not do that. I would just clean.it up and be a little irritated but nothing more. I then proceeded to toss said dog across the room (onto my bed, he wasn't hurt but it scared him so much that he pissed and shit in my bed lol). Then I tore my bedroom door off its hinges and threw it down the hall. The cops came and my friend left with his dog. None of that is normal behavior for me.

So is roid rage real? It is for me when running tren!
    ^^^ I do agree that roid rage does exist(I've seen it/done it myself)... But as Java explained if your aware that your on your more prevalent to be able to controlling it(I don't have real experience w/Tren(as I backed out not ready for exactly what Java is talking about)... It started to control me... A big no no in this area!

I was just referring to the low T statement as I'm still short fused... My bad for not answering OP's original post... Lol

Damn Java threw the dog and all... Lol (not right but indeed funny)

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I agree tren is an animal in and of itself. I am normally a very easy going guy. On tren I got bigger and simply walking through my house without bumping into things became a problem. One day I was going outside and when opening the sliding door, that was beside a doggy door, I walked into the doggy door and it pissed me off so much I flew into a rage and punched it as hard as I could. I had no idea the Plexiglas on the doggy door was much stronger than my hand. I hit that dumb thing so hard a bone popped out of my hand.
    Then after visiting the emergency room I was hoping the doc would prescribe me something for the pain. He told me he was going to re-break my hand in a few days and put a plate in my hand to connect the bones again. He said he would put the bone back in my hand before leaving, but I was so pissed that he already said he would not prescribe me any pain meds that I pushed the bone back into my hand and told him I didnt need surgery and to bill me for the consult only.
    I am not normally like this, and dont blame the tren. But, if I was not on tren do not believe I ever would have done any of these things. Now, a decade later I am a bit more mature and have not gotten into any fights with any doors. Not even ones I dont like! Ha ha.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    ^^^ I do agree that roid rage does exist(I've seen it/done it myself)... But as Java explained if your aware that your on your more prevalent to be able to controlling it(I don't have real experience w/Tren (as I backed out not ready for exactly what Java is talking about)... It started to control me... A big no no in this area!

I was just referring to the low T statement as I'm still short fused... My bad for not answering OP's original post... Lol

Damn Java threw the dog and all... Lol (not right but indeed funny)
    I did have the presence of mind to throw him.on my bed knowing that wouldn't hurt him, so at least that's evidence that I wasn't in a total lower brain function only state. That's comforting... haha
    NACH3 likes this.

Oh yeah I forgot I also threw my cell phone at the wall so hard when I was running tren that it went completely through the wall... like a Chinese throwing star.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Defintion of 'Landline'.JPG 
Views:	289 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	155395

The phone is inside this wall to this day lol. I just patched and painted over it.
    Bicep321 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    Yeah, I agree tren is an animal in and of itself. I am normally a very easy going guy. On tren I got bigger and simply walking through my house without bumping into things became a problem. One day I was going outside and when opening the sliding door, that was beside a doggy door, I walked into the doggy door and it pissed me off so much I flew into a rage and punched it as hard as I could. I had no idea the Plexiglas on the doggy door was much stronger than my hand. I hit that dumb thing so hard a bone popped out of my hand.
    Then after visiting the emergency room I was hoping the doc would prescribe me something for the pain. He told me he was going to re-break my hand in a few days and put a plate in my hand to connect the bones again. He said he would put the bone back in my hand before leaving, but I was so pissed that he already said he would not prescribe me any pain meds that I pushed the bone back into my hand and told him I didnt need surgery and to bill me for the consult only.
    I am not normally like this, and dont blame the tren. But, if I was not on tren do not believe I ever would have done any of these things. Now, a decade later I am a bit more mature and have not gotten into any fights with any doors. Not even ones I dont like! Ha ha.
    Jesus Oki. You're a tough mofo.
    NACH3 likes this.

workinprogress21 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man
    I also have a 'short fuse' temper. Tren is the only compound I noticed less self control with. As long as you are constantly aware that you are 'enhanced' thus more likely to express your opinions when that adrenaline rush hits, it's manageable. The last time I ran tren I went into a rage over a friend's dog crapping on my living room floor. Normally I would not do that. I would just clean.it up and be a little irritated but nothing more. I then proceeded to toss said dog across the room (onto my bed, he wasn't hurt but it scared him so much that he pissed and shit in my bed lol). Then I tore my bedroom door off its hinges and threw it down the hall. The cops came and my friend left with his dog. None of that is normal behavior for me. So is roid rage real? It is for me when running tren!
    I'm laughing too hard rn

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    It does depend on the compound you're using. I have found when I'm using large amounts of tren , my bullshit tolerance is a lot less than normal.

Then I have the complete opposite with testostetone only cycles. I'm really mellow on test only cycles and find I have a larger bullshit tolerance, better sleeping patterns and a much higher sex drive.
    Java Man likes this.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    First few cycles are a learning experience both for ur mind and body. Without proper medical supervision, bloods, and Maturity level. Which most new users have none. Everyone at some point has had "roid rage ". I agree that keeping estro in check will keep the roller coaster of emotions in check. And yes Tren will cause extreme aggression, lack of patients. Thats why its not recommended for use until you have experienced and learned how to mange ur mindset on TEST only cycles. Everyone learns in their own way on how to control anger/anxiety. But in the end, you have to take a second and realize you are "enhanced" and along with big muscle come big egos for some and that is one of the other issues.
    Java Man and NACH3 like this.

Stosh., I was 42 when I had that episode I described, I also have about 19 cycles under my belt starting in 1991. I consider myself quite mature in both discipline and self control, as well as AAS use and knowledge having run just about everything at one time or another and always getting extensive diagnostics that sometimes include ultrasound and ct scans on my abdomen in addition to bloodwork.

Anybody can lose it on occasion. I'm not arguing with you. I agree with your points. I'm simply pointing out that even if you have all of those attributes you mentioned it can still happen. in so doing, I think that strengthens what you said, not opposing it.

[QUOTE=NACH3;7002701]
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJim View Post

Does it even exist? I mean, men with high testosterone , generally speaking, are a lot less irritable than those suffering from low-T. I'll admit that I only read that somewhere in the internet, but I can attest to it...

Endorphins anyone? How about the times when you were natural and experienced elevated moods because all the weight training you did doubled your base test levels?[/QUOTE

Unfortunately I have a very short fuse... Something on working on period! But to your theory that someone must have higher T levels to be more irritable... I disagree, and only due to my situation and experience! I'm primary Hypoganadal("testicularly"... LowT) and I'm very quick tempered(unfortunately... But I'm working on it)... Just my .02 on irritability, anger, doesn't necessarily mean one has high testosterone... Not to say an elevated amount (above normal ranges could have this type of impact)...
    Please re-read my post...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=JohnnyJim;7003139]

Please re-read my post...
    Whoa... Your right I yotally read it backwards Jimmy... Thx for pointing this out!

Does it exist... Absolutely, and as mentioned above depends on compound, maturity level, experience, etc etc! I do appreciate you pointing this out to me as well. GL on your journey!

[QUOTE=NACH3;7003146]

Whoa... Your right I yotally read it backwards Jimmy... Thx for pointing this out!

Does it exist... Absolutely, and as mentioned above depends on compound, maturity level, experience, etc etc! I do appreciate you pointing this out to me as well. GL on your journey!
    Thanks man.

I was half-expecting you to get mad. lol. Thanks.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=JohnnyJim;7003165]

Thanks man.

I was half-expecting you to get mad. lol. Thanks.
    Nooo...lol Ill admit when I'm wrong... As it wouldn't be helping someone... And that's all I/& most members want! When I am wrong, I'll yhank the person for pointing out my mistake! So you were right, I just read it backwards... Simple misunderstanding and again I appreciate it!

Endorphins anyone? How about the times when you were natural and experienced elevated moods because all the weight training you did doubled your base test levels?
    I just read your original post again in light of what you said to nach.

I can only speak from my own experience. Test alone had never caused me any kind of issues that I would classify as rod rage.

Oops. I meant 'Roid rage ' lol.

Rod rage, absolutely!
    jolter604 and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ lol this thread keeps makin me laugh... Lol

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the best roid rage clip is arnold slapping some girl around for laughing at him on youtube.I only flip out when I am tired on or off ass.I have sleep rage.....

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Oops. I meant 'Roid rage ' lol.

Rod rage, absolutely!
    Me neither Java, as it actually makes me more focused happier... The list goes on you know!
    Java Man and Stosh_112 like this.

my wife said no roid rage just roid farts....what.....

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    Lmao! She even mocked his accent lol. I think he might have been running tren ...

What movie is that from? I'm still laughing my ass off classic! The pan of the camera showing her ostensibly lifeless body on the couch omg priceless!

Umm... that was a movie, right?? Lol. Maybe he pardoned himself as Governor if not...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    LMAO... This keeps gettin funnier & funnier! Lol
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-15-2015 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Put Thus instead of This...

Yeah I bookmarked it regular comic relief!

i was watching a video someone post about arnold and when it was over that video played next.i do not know if its from a movie but it is a classic.

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    i was watching a video someone post about arnold and when it was over that video played next.i do not know if its from a movie but it is a classic.
    Lmao. Of course it's from a movie! Arnold never killed or threw a woman especially not on camera, besides that his acting there was terrible
    NACH3 likes this.

It's from an episode of "streets of San Francisco"

IMDB Link

Last edited by Java Man; 02-15-2015 at 08:20 PM. Reason: bad YouTube link

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I've never experienced "roid rage ." In fact, I'll tell you this much, if anything, I'm less irritable since I started TRT than I was before. But that's just me.

If you're feeling off the gun though, probably the best thing you could do is use your anger for something good. Use it as fuel at the gym to push yourself harder.

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Wondered this too. Note to self - stay away from tren haha

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I say its a bullshit excuse for being a dick...

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop
    well it happened to me today! I lost it over something very minor... And yes, I was being a total dick! But I was so f'in worked up it took awhile to bring it back down... So, yes it's real...

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    We're not discussing waking around with a bad attitude constantly, ie a dick, but how tren seems to be the consensus as the one drug that lowers the threshold for where one loses their ability to maintain civil control over their behaviour. I don't think I need to define 'snapping', or 'blowing a fuse'. That's what we're taking about. I agree, anyone who acts like a dick, beimg rude, insensitive, crass, etc. And claims it's because they are running a cycle is full of shit and using it as an excuse for their behaviour. I don't walk around acting like that all the time on tren but my fuse is eyxtremely short while on it and if I do snap, it's much worse than usual. I would define that as roid rage .

Thread Information