Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: First cycle all legit please help

TheOldGoat is offline New Member

First cycle all legit please help

Okay I have been on TRT for 2 months and have been hitting the gym really hard (2 times a day) 2 hr cardio and 1 hour for whatever body part it is for that day. Also on a strict 0Carb/Ketosis diet. I been taking 250mg Test-C a week (and will remain on it for the rest my life) and .5 Arimidex a day I have dropped 43lb in the 2 months. I am 200lb and 5'11" I spoke to my Dr and he is willing to give me Oxandrin 30mg a day.

250 Test-C a week
    .5mg Arimidex ed
    30mg Oxandrin ed

Can someone help me with what else I should take as far as milk thistle and or anything else I should pick up.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Does your TRT protocol include hCG ?

I'd use NAC top right(ar-r )site sponsor carries it for liver Support/protection for all orals...

I take HCG and b12 once a week and Adipex daily too from another DR sorry

Baxter35 is offline Member
    .5 adex ed is a lot. Have you had your E2 tested at that dose? Also 250mg/week is a very high end trt dose. Did you titrate up to that with bloodeork or jump right on that dose? Blasting is one thing, but for trt you want to keep it as low as possible while getting the results you want. Great job losing the weight btw, keep at it!

Yea I had a lot of blood work have some gyno and a small mass in left chest area. Test level was 155 at last check. I have a 2mm tumor around my pituitary gland. Got to see a neuro soon and after its fixed he is willing to start me on HGH also.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Does your TRT protocol include hCG ?

I'd use NAC top right(ar-r)site sponsor carries it for liver Support/protection for all orals...
    How much N-Acetyl Cysteine would I need a day?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Id say 1200mg throughout and while var is more mild than other Orals... That should suffice... Or 600mgs until the var I introduced then up it to 1200mg... Get mod cycle BW( ehich shouldn't be an issue w/your Doc) and watch your AST/ALT... But it's skways good to run a liver support on a cycle(especially w/an oral introduced...

What is mod cycle? Yea I need to save the liver and the rest of my parts that aint messing up lol. Thank you all for input so far. I'm new to all this type of things.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ my bad lol - I meant mid cycle blood work... Ha Be Safe and GL OP!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok SLOW down, you have only been on TRT for 2 months. You need a MINIMUM of 6 months to get things dialed in and a year is better. You will make plenty of gains being on TRT alone.

IMO 250mg a week is a HIGH TRT dose, most people run anywhere from 100 - 150mg a week and it's plenty to get them in mid range.

Please join the TRT section and start learning. You will find most everyone will agree that more is not better when it comes to TRT. Being at or near high free test over time usually causes more complications than it does good. Yes it feels GREAT at first, for a few months but after time not so much.

Most of us have been there and want to jump right into a cycle but it's best to wait for many reasons. One simple one is what happens if/when your doctor ask for blood work and you come back HIGH test levels? He might drop you all together or lower you test to much and then you have to start from scratch again.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Ok SLOW down, you have only been on TRT for 2 months. You need a MINIMUM of 6 months to get things dialed in and a year is better. You will make plenty of gains being on TRT alone.

IMO 250mg a week is a HIGH TRT dose, most people run anywhere from 100 - 150mg a week and it's plenty to get them in mid range.

Please join the TRT section and start learning. You will find most everyone will agree that more is not better when it comes to TRT. Being at or near high free test over time usually causes more complications than it does good. Yes it feels GREAT at first, for a few months but after time not so much.

Most of us have been there and want to jump right into a cycle but it's best to wait for many reasons. One simple one is what happens if/when your doctor ask for blood work and you come back HIGH test levels? He might drop you all together or lower you test to much and then you have to start from scratch again.
    I will indeed pop over and read and join in. All my med are from my Dr no ugl no street pharmacy. My levels was real low. I picked up the oxandrin but have not started on it yet so I can read a little more.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I really like N2guard. It sucks taking so many pills but it does an awesome job
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information