Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By mark woods
  • 1 Post By PT

Thread: Balkan Pharmaceutical Primo?

jripped is offline New Member

Balkan Pharmaceutical Primo?

Hello friends!!
    Has anyone had any experience with Balkan Primobolan (primobol)? Just started my cycle with it, anyone have any feedback?! Thanks!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No, no personal experience but keep in mind that promo is often faked and eq is put in its place.
    jripped likes this.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Yes very often faked with similar results but primo will kill your appetite and on eq most get increase in appetite plus many report libido going down on eq and opposite for primo..good luck what dose you running?
    jripped likes this.

Yes my worry is that I could be EQ. The numbers check out on balkans site!? I get hct problems on 150mg test, so EQ is something I stay away from. I'm running 120mg test c and 400mg primo. First week on I feel uplifted mood/labido, but that is all. My primo is thin and clear? It's from Balkan with yellow top and it checks on the anti piracy site......g2g!? Thank you!

Post deleted....double post!
    Last edited by jripped; 02-16-2015 at 06:19 PM.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    Yes very often faked with similar results but primo will kill your appetite and on eq most get increase in appetite plus many report libido going down on eq and opposite for primo..good luck what dose you running?
    lol.

Primo and EQ similar results? , not quite, also primo kills your appetite? Dont think so, also funny i never get an increase in appetite on eq and ive tried everything from the old vet grade to 200-250mg/ml UG gear.

My libido doesnt take a hit either on both of those steroids . Where are you getting your info from may i ask? Because its the biggest bollocks ive read all day.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post

lol.

Primo and EQ similar results? , not quite, also primo kills your appetite? Dont think so, also funny i never get an increase in appetite on eq and ive tried everything from the old vet grade to 200-250mg/ml UG gear.

My libido doesnt take a hit either on both of those steroids. Where are you getting your info from may i ask? Because its the biggest bollocks ive read all day.
    Well my personal experience with eq is a spike in appetite and libido for me does take a little hit
    Now primo I have no experience (yet)but what I have read on other forums about compound experiences many report exactly what I said not all but many
    As for results most users who aren't experienced prob won't tell the difference between the 2 as primo E and eq are slow with no water that was my point.
    I'm glad you have no issue on eq..good man

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Alot of people fake primo with EQ because it's so much cheaper. Primo is hands down my favorite steroid .
    NACH3 likes this.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Anyone have any insight on Balkan primo?? Thanks!

Thread Information