Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: DNP question

jdog55 is offline Associate Member

DNP question

Hi,

I'm not wondering about DNP . I already have some, but I am wondering if anyone knows the answer, but it may be hard to know unless you have cut someone open...

I've researched it for years and it's a very safe drug when used responsibly at 200mg. One of it's earliest uses was to keep soviet soldiers warm in the winter and no one died from it, it just made people lose weight as a side effect. Anyway...

You know how DNP stains your fingers and anything it touches. Even if you wash it off with soap...it's still there for days. My question is, how does it not permanently stain your organs? Not that it's dangerous, but how does it not change the color of your stomach and other organs? We are not even able to use soap on our organs like we are on our hands.

I haven't seen this asked anywhere online, so maybe someone here knows

Jdog55

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    You're not going to get many responses here regarding DNP . To answer your question the best I can, as it's anyone's guess, even if you don't wash your hands, the DNP would eventually wear off. Same with your stomach. The acid in the stomach and intestinal fluids would also play a role in slowly wearing the stains off. Again, this is just a guess. Can I ask why you would ask such a question anyway?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    DNP is nothing short of some serious toxic shit

Seeing in action made me permanently not even want to touch it.

Shit, I don't think there are many things as nasty out there.
    marcus300 likes this.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    i did a dnp journal...YEARS AGO........look it up on here before you cycle it, maybe my experience can help

Thread Information