Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Oki-Des

Thread: Trenbolone, when to use it?

veelox321 is offline New Member

Trenbolone, when to use it?

In your opinion, when is the best time for someone to do a first trenbolone cycle?

What age?
    experience of training?
    experience in steroid use ?
    which kind of trenbolone?
    etc...

Blog Entries
    Most would say over 25. Most would say at LEAST 5 years of serious training. Most would say it shouldn't be your first, or even second cycle. Most would recommend Ace.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by veelox321 View Post
    In your opinion, when is the best time for someone to do a first trenbolone cycle?

What age?
    experience of training?
    experience in steroid use ?
    which kind of trenbolone?
    etc...
    After you have successfully completed 5 or so cycles and hopefully you are cycling at a responsible age.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Of course it depends on the person. I have always been a calm person and rarely argued with anyone. I was what most would consider passive. I started adding tren to my cycles in my 30's and was not ready for it. Luckily I did not hurt anyone but myself. My gains were awesome, and my strength gains were incredible too. There definately was a difference between test and test and tren. But, one day I was walking past my doggy door and I bumped into it. For some reason it pissed me off so much I decided to punch it as hard as I could. I then learned that my doggy door was much stronger than the bones in my hand. In fact, a bone actually broke in my hand and poked through the skin. Considering the fact that I was a mild manner guy and would not be considered a douche bag by most and I even surprised myself by my actions. But, less than a month later I even punched another door when I was pissed off and broke my hand again. All I can say is that even in my 30's I was too immature for that stuff. Now I am in my mid 40's and I am on it right now and have not had any problems. I have never blamed tren for my actions, but rather my maturity level; or lack thereof. Hell, maybe some guys would be fine in their late 20's. But from my experience, it was not until I was in my 40's that I felt I could handle it without fear of freaking out and doing something stupid. Of course everyone is different and I just wanted to offer my embarrasing story of being a dumb ass on tren and am only glad that I did not hurt someone else, or get myself hurt; other than my hand while being a dumbass. No one can tell you how you will react. It may be like alcohol. Some people can drink a ton and still be cool; while others might drink half as much and turn into a total d+ck.
    Mr.BB and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Robbrock1 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the story and the great question guys. I ordered some Tren yesterday and I'm in my 40's so I guess I'll see. Will keep you posted.

Thread Information