txnative is offline New Member

Test C with Winny/Clen/Tren... HELP.

New here and this is my first post, so if Im breaking any of the common forum rules let me know. Its in my bio but for the sake of consolidating everything to this post heres my stats:

-21 yo
    -5'8"
    -185#
    -bf around 15%

And now my question: I plan on running a cycle of Test C, along with that I really want to throw something in there to help me maintain and build lean muscle (summer is coming up). My only issue is figuring out what to choose. My issue with picking one is completely related to the sides. And correct me if Im wrong but...

Clen- Heart rate, blood pressure, insomnia. (I understand only if you use to a certain extent and time but I dont wanna **** with it when it comes to heart issues.)

Tren- From personal experience with a previous cycle it REALLY ****s with my head. Ill spare the details, but the extent to which it messed with me completely rules this out. (Only reason Im mentioning it even although I said its completely ruled out is so yall know and dont suggest it.)

Winny- Cholesterol, Test suppression, horrible for the liver. The liver issue can possible be solved with some new gear ive heard about that is winny in oil? Never heard anyone besides a buddy of mine talk about it, but chime in if you're knowledgable about that. This seems like the best route.

My cycle would possibly be:

1-12 Test C 350-500mg ew
    9-14 Winny 50 mg ed

5 Days after the last pin PCT (Nolva and Clomid) begin.

Should I use any or all of the following:

-aromasin
    -phytoserms
    -hcgenerate
    -aromasin
    -n2guard
    -ostarine

I realize this post is long, but its better IMO for me to let it be strung out here rather than me replying or strewing it out across a bunch of comments. Appreciate the reading if you got this far.

Best Regards,
    TxNative

Red Bastard is offline Member
    21.... You must be prepared to be strongly discouraged from AAS usage, because of your young age. If you wanna stick around, be Humble, and listen to the advice from those in the know!...

Previous cycle experience?

Yeah I figured I'd get at least one response saying that, not in a sarcastic tone there I just truly expected it because I think you're partially right.

Did a cycle at 19, Test C and Tren , I know that is WAY to young. Which is why I've waited until now to consider doing another cycle.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh, you will get more than one response saying that! Also, no one on here ever would suggest tren at your age and with your cycle experience. You did not even have to tell us why. Hang in there and hold off. You are smart enough now to know that 19 was too young, and in a few years you will know that 21 is too young as well. Just work out for a few more years. It really is in your best interest. Good luck.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Sounds like sound advice. I'll be one of the few that actually takes that advice then. Guess I just needed to hear it again.

Are there any peptides or things I could take to enhance/support my cutting stage for the summer that arent anabolic ? I know Clen isnt necessarily a steroid , but again something I don't want to take. Any suggestions there besides cardio and diet? Im good about both of those things, but my body just naturally likes to stay stocky and holds weight like crazy. Blessing and a curse.

noballs25 is offline Associate Member
    Haha nope. Eat right and train hard. I personally don't like clen but everyone's different.

Thread Information