Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Educated cycle at 18

monster-ish is offline Associate Member
    Personally no but this is what I've heard from ppl I know I'm personally on my first cycle running 500 a week and it's great but not sure I would want to go below that because I'm trying to maximize gains. You could def run a low test dose if you're stacking though. Probably not a good idea for a first cycle but to each his own bra

Quote Originally Posted by monster-ish View Post
    Personally no but this is what I've heard from ppl I know I'm personally on my first cycle running 500 a week and it's great but not sure I would want to go below that because I'm trying to maximize gains. You could def run a low test dose if you're stacking though. Probably not a good idea for a first cycle but to each his own bra
    Im not planning on cycling anything yet. My questions are all hypothetical.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains
    So the real battle here is trying to get somebody to be ok with a young person taking the risk. A losing battle for support. Of course it's better to lose this battle.
    not really all the info is here that a person needs to run a responsible cycle. If a person is young and understands the risks involved, is training properly and nutrition is right then they can make there own choice. Clearly this most often is not the case. Most the time they haven't reached there genetic potential either
    AllKindsOGains likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    not really all the info is here that a person needs to run a responsible cycle. If a person is young and understands the risks involved, is training properly and nutrition is right then they can make there own choice. Clearly this most often is not the case. Most the time they haven't reached there genetic potential either
    I just know how much bodybuilding means to me, and how much money, time, and tears I've she'd for it. I've already made a fair amount of sacrifices; it would be liberating if some of that money was actually put towards something tangible. Bodybuilding is a marathon, but when something means enough to you, it's very easy to want to take that jump. Genetic potential takes years to reach, much farther past 25, which is the general starting age ya? I have already fought this battle before, and lost (marcus ), and I guess there's no amount of explanation that would turn the tide for your guys' support. Sad but, some things are out of your control I guess.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    So, exactly what is "proper pct" and how do you know it will be effective for you? Yes, we all support a certain pct program but in reality it's still a crap shoot as to how well (or even if) you recover to near normal levels.
    exactly^^^there are no guarantees that a proper/perfect pct will restore your hpta / endocrine systems again buddy no guarantees....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information